npavlinov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey Protein, Serious Mass and Casein

So I am buying those 3 but the question is how should I drink them throughout the day. I know that I will most likely be drinking the casein just before bed but what about the mass gainer and the whey protein? Should I combine them in one shake or should I drink them separately. Another thing I don't know is how much serious mass should I put in one shake, I mean how much scoops. I know that for my weigth and age(57 kg, 14 years old) I should take like 120 g of whey protein but what about the serious mass. I am buying the ON ones(dunno if there are others with the same name). If you guys can give me some advice about that I will be very grateful because I am kinda new to all the bodybuilding and stuff thing.

Edit: My body fat is like 2%

lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by npavlinov View Post
    So I am buying those 3 but the question is how should I drink them throughout the day. I know that I will most likely be drinking the casein just before bed but what about the mass gainer and the whey protein? Should I combine them in one shake or should I drink them separately. Another thing I don't know is how much serious mass should I put in one shake, I mean how much scoops. I know that for my weigth and age(57 kg, 14 years old) I should take like 120 g of whey protein but what about the serious mass. I am buying the ON ones(dunno if there are others with the same name). If you guys can give me some advice about that I will be very grateful because I am kinda new to all the bodybuilding and stuff thing.

Well first of all that is way too much! You shouldn't have to consume that much protein in the form shakes. I would try to get it mostly from the food you eat, then have you gainer OR whey. The bottles themselves should say the RECOMMENDED scoops to be taking. And at 14 years old?? Worry about eating a little bit more and not waste your money on getting all 3 items. Maybe, get the whey protein. IMO
    Current

Weight 169lbs

Bench 305lbs
    Squat 455lbs
    Deadlift 525lbs

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat everything in sight. Save your money (or your parents) and just eat food.

You're doing it wrong based on broscience.

npavlinov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Eat everything in sight. Save your money (or your parents) and just eat food.

You're doing it wrong based on broscience.
    I do... I know what you will say - "Everyone says that and stuff..." - I literaturally eat every hour or so and I eat a sh*t load of everything(no fats)... but I am a hardgainer man. I got like 4 kilos when I started reading about nutrition and have been like that for 3 weeks. I am getting desperate. I know what you will say - you dont eat enough, but guess what - I do... I feel full like all the time. That is why I am considering the mass gainer so much simply because people say that it shows results but I am not exactly sure about the other 2. So what will you recom other than the mass gainer that will solver my problem... Btw I eat a lot of carbs - A LOT of bread and I mean A LOT... like all the bread in the house goes in my stomach for like 3-4 hours and its still like that. Something is just messed up, I am have not seen the weigth scale going up for a long time and its becomes more and more frustrating.

Edit: Should I drink more water - I drink about 1,5 L the days I dont train and about 2,5 the days I train ?

Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Buy a protein blend, and make your own high calorie shake in replace of mass gainer.

Boom

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do... I know what you will say - "Everyone says that and stuff..." - I literaturally eat every hour or so and I eat a sh*t load of everything(no fats)... but I am a hardgainer man. I got like 4 kilos when I started reading about nutrition and have been like that for 3 weeks. I am getting desperate. I know what you will say - you dont eat enough, but guess what - I do... I feel full like all the time. That is why I am considering the mass gainer so much simply because people say that it shows results but I am not exactly sure about the other 2. So what will you recom other than the mass gainer that will solver my problem... Btw I eat a lot of carbs - A LOT of bread and I mean A LOT... like all the bread in the house goes in my stomach for like 3-4 hours and its still like that. Something is just messed up, I am have not seen the weigth scale going up for a long time and its becomes more and more frustrating.
    No, you're not eating enough. Fat is good man, eat it. 9 calories per gram versus 4.

Keep forcing yourself to eat more (your body will adjust), and eat more calorically dense foods with fat. Stop eating so much bread.