kamizg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This Weightlifting Plan good for Fat Loss?

So i am about 6'3 240. Some fat but mostly muscle. I really despise cardio but I can do it 2-3 times a week. Heres my plan.

Monday:
    Preworkout: Banana + Green Tea Extract + C4 Blue Razz
    Bench Press - 2 sets of 8-12
    Military Press - 2 sets of 12
    Skull crushers - 2 sets of 15
    Barbell Rows - 2 sets of 10
    Incline Press-
    Pec Flys and Inclide Pec Flys
    Post Workout: ON Whey Cookies n Cream and fish oil Omega 3

Wed Lower
    EZ Bar Curls -2 sets of 15
    Hammer Curls - 2 sets of 15
    Seated Calf Raises - 1 set of 15
    Stiff-Leg Deadlifts - 2 sets of 15
    Hack Squats - 1 set of 8 and 1 set of 20

Friday- Upper
    Incline Dumbbell Press - 2 sets of 8-12
    Dumbbell Military Press - 2 sets of 12
    Dips - 2 sets of 12
    Wide Grip Pulldowns - 2 sets of 10
    Deadlifts - 1 set of 8 and 1 set of 4

Saturday or Sunday- HIIT Cardio on stationary bike for 25-30 minuts

Right now I am on a diet eating much less and having tons of protein. Any suggestions? Maybe fit more cardio sessions in? thanks

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only thing that matters with your workouts (if you just solely want to lose weight) is how many calories you are going to burn. There aren't any exercises that specifically help target fat loss.

If you want to lose weight, you must get your diet in check. More calories burned than consumed each day = You're losing weight.

Hop on over to the Nutrition section if you need some info on how to set up a proper diet.

BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cardio isn't necessary for fat loss by any means. Go over to the nutrition forum and try to learn all that you can like JmanTheJuiceman said. I'm not even going to look at the program if you are just doing it for fatloss....
    "When God solves my problems, I have faith in his abilities. When He doesn't solve my problems, He has faith in mine."

Rep'n back every time. (100+)

Weakling [ ] --- Weak [x] --- Semi-Weak [ ] --- Average [ ] --- Semi-Strong [ ] --- Strong [ ] --- Strong(er) [ ]