Thread: Keto meal plan

potblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Keto meal plan

Hey guys what do you think of these meals throughout my day

Meal 1 - 3 eggs fried with 1 tablespoon olive oil (15g)
    50 g grated chedder cheese
    1 scoop whey

Meal 2 100g almonds

Meal 3 1 chicken breast green veg
    50 g grated cheddar cheese

Meal 4 1 chicken breast green veg

Protein - 170g
    Fats - 129g
    Carbs - 19g
    Also I'm 185lb 5,9

Other foods I will switch it up with are
    Hotdogs, salmon, beef burgers
    But it will be like how I mentioned in the meals most of the time, cheers guys

Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Watch the hotdogs, I bought some and didn't notice they had 6g of carbs per dog.

potblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potblack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jmadden44 View Post
    Watch the hotdogs, I bought some and didn't notice they had 6g of carbs per dog.
    The ones I got today per 100g is 1.2g carbs

GlitchedLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Add more veggies man

LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, your diet looks ok, but I think almonds have carbohydrates. Take a look at my keto diet of 1600 calories, with 53% fat calories:

BREAKFAST: (15 grams of fat. 300 calories)
    A protein pancake made with 3 eggs, 1 scoop of whey protein

DINNER 7:00 PM (15 grams of fats, 400 calories)
    9 ounces of cooked roasted chicken

DINNER # 2
    (15 grams of fats. 300 calories)
    Protein pancake made with 3 eggs, 1 scoop of whey protein powder

DINNER # 3 (25 grams of fats. 300 calories)
    4 eggs scrambled

DINNER # 4
    (25 grams of fats. 300 calories)
    4 eggs scrambled

optional snacks if hungry between meals:

OPTIONAL SNACK # 1
    (15 grams of fats. 200 calories)
    5 ounces of cooked chicken

OPTIONAL SNACK # 2
    7 ounces of low-fat ham

OPTIONAL SNACK # 3
    3 scrambled eggs

Originally Posted by potblack View Post
    Hey guys what do you think of these meals throughout my day

Meal 1 - 3 eggs fried with 1 tablespoon olive oil (15g)
    50 g grated chedder cheese
    1 scoop whey

Meal 2 100g almonds

Meal 3 1 chicken breast green veg
    50 g grated cheddar cheese

Meal 4 1 chicken breast green veg

Protein - 170g
    Fats - 129g
    Carbs - 19g
    Also I'm 185lb 5,9

Other foods I will switch it up with are
    Hotdogs, salmon, beef burgers
    But it will be like how I mentioned in the meals most of the time, cheers guys
    Last edited by LowcarbGod; 07-05-2013 at 06:06 PM.
    Recommended books to increase the emotional, spiritual, psychologic feelings of power, the will to power: The Republic by Plato, The Will to Power by Nietzsche, Hegemony or Survival by Noam Chomsky, Faust by Goethe, Spectre of Marx by Jacques Derrida, Red and Black by Stendhal, The Wisdom of Life by Arthur Schopenhauer, Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Nietzsche, Power by Michael Foucault, Beyond Good and Evil by Fredrich Nietzsche, The Search after Truth by Malebranche

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Could be better. This is a chance to gorge into fatty meals that taste great and normally would make your cringe and everyone goes for the chicken breast, cheese, eggs, and shakes. Boring.

Yeah it's a little boring just wanna get it started ya know then can start changing things down the line, also the almonds per 100g has 9.5gof carbs

LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi my friend, boredom, pain, and physical exertions is one of the things we have to endure if we want to be great in life. I read in an article that eating the same foods every day is ok. I know that many people love variety, but I think it's a lot cheaper, easier for your mind and more affordable if you eat the same foods every day. I find eggs pretty good for diets, because by eating eggs you can have a very exact way of tracking your calories. Since each has 70 calories, is a lot easier to calculate calories with eggs, as oppposed and compared to other foods like meat, chicken etc. where its harder to calculate the amount of their calorie intake

Originally Posted by potblack View Post
    Yeah it's a little boring just wanna get it started ya know then can start changing things down the line, also the almonds per 100g has 9.5gof carbs
    Recommended books to increase the emotional, spiritual, psychologic feelings of power, the will to power: The Republic by Plato, The Will to Power by Nietzsche, Hegemony or Survival by Noam Chomsky, Faust by Goethe, Spectre of Marx by Jacques Derrida, Red and Black by Stendhal, The Wisdom of Life by Arthur Schopenhauer, Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Nietzsche, Power by Michael Foucault, Beyond Good and Evil by Fredrich Nietzsche, The Search after Truth by Malebranche

Originally Posted by LowcarbGod View Post
    Hi my friend, boredom, pain, and physical exertions is one of the things we have to endure if we want to be great in life. I read in an article that eating the same foods every day is ok. I know that many people love variety, but I think it's a lot cheaper, easier for your mind and more affordable if you eat the same foods every day. I find eggs pretty good for diets, because by eating eggs you can have a very exact way of tracking your calories. Since each has 70 calories, is a lot easier to calculate calories with eggs, as oppposed and compared to other foods like meat, chicken etc. where its harder to calculate the amount of their calorie intake
    Yeah I feel the same people say you get bored of the food etc but so far since I have started bodybuilding I have found it easier to stick to pretty much the same foods day in day out, I'm on a pretty tight budget so a majority of the time I buy in bulk, plus the time I have to cook my foods is pretty limited so sticking to the same foods I find easier