Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jorge0886 View Post
    Not reading thread but I can speak from experience.

- get into your families business now
    - live at home, do not move out yet
    - start from the bottom of the business and work your way up. Not ONLY to learn the business inside and out which is the only way to grow it once your parents are gone, but also to gain the respect of your future employees
    - enjoy life and don't worry so much
    - profit??
    - or fuking don't
    Only thing I could possibly find a bit annoying is living at home for TOO long. Nobody wants to be stuck at home with their parents at 21, no matter how financially free. I hope to at least be in a condo by then. Everything else is spot on though, thank you.

Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaizzer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tune5k View Post
    OP, how many sisters do you have an how old?
    lol, I have 4 step-sisters. 22, 26, 27, and 31.

Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kaizzer View Post
    Only thing I could possibly find a bit annoying is living at home for TOO long. Nobody wants to be stuck at home with their parents at 21, no matter how financially free. I hope to at least be in a condo by then. Everything else is spot on though, thank you.
    Well that's your choice. I'm 26, I still live at home (although I just bought my first home which is under construction), although up until 2 months ago I never flinched at living at home. I did my own thing. Was respectful to my parents as much as I could be. Still brought girls home, mostly went to their place. Rent free, free food, what's the problem?
    ~*\_Beard Brah_/*~

*Misc Cigar Crew*
    *Writes in Cursive Crew*

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, I have 4 step-sisters. 22, 26, 27, and 31.

pepper your angus for some massive reps after posting their pics....the misc demands of this....NOW!!!

also, have you ever thought of hooking up with any of them? I mean it's not like you're related nomsayin?

inb4strongincesttune5k

Well that's your choice. I'm 26, I still live at home (although I just bought my first home which is under construction), although up until 2 months ago I never flinched at living at home. I did my own thing. Was respectful to my parents as much as I could be. Still brought girls home, mostly went to their place. Rent free, free food, what's the problem?
    I guess its just the idea of constantly being around my parents (working for them, and living with them). I feel like its a bit too much. But, I'm not going to complain that much. Like you said, no rent and free food. Much better gig than paying for EVERYTHING. I just need a good amount of space, is all.

Originally Posted by Tune5k View Post
    pepper your angus for some massive reps after posting their pics....the misc demands of this....NOW!!!

also, have you ever thought of hooking up with any of them? I mean it's not like you're related nomsayin?

inb4strongincesttune5k
    Sorry brah, I don't feel comfortable posting this much personal stuff. Scared somebody is going to notice something and BRB I get kidnapped or some shiz (semi-srs)

and yes I have... LOL, but I wouldn't.

Pls don't neg, I JUST got out of the red -__-

Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I guess its just the idea of constantly being around my parents (working for them, and living with them). I feel like its a bit too much. But, I'm not going to complain that much. Like you said, no rent and free food. Much better gig than paying for EVERYTHING. I just need a good amount of space, is all.
    Use me as an example bro, srs. No e-brag but I've had my fun with the ladies before I got with my girl, I never had one make a remark about living at home. I was hardly ever home, always out and about just crashed and ate there. Yes, I so feel like I'm around my fam too much sometimes but I guess that's why I'm never home although its not intentional. Now, I'm 26 and buying my own 2400sqft home.
    ~*\_Beard Brah_/*~

*Misc Cigar Crew*
    *Writes in Cursive Crew*

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Use me as an example bro, srs. No e-brag but I've had my fun with the ladies before I got with my girl, I never had one make a remark about living at home. I was hardly ever home, always out and about just crashed and ate there. Yes, I so feel like I'm around my fam too much sometimes but I guess that's why I'm never home although its not intentional. Now, I'm 26 and buying my own 2400sqft home.
    Them Texan housing prices

callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

(No E-brag either, I'm just trying to give people a mental image of what its like)
    you are completely oblivious.

you seem like you are worrying about if you can live a lavish life like your parents. LOL

Congrats brah, that definitely paid off for you, that's for sure. I just need to get out a lot more. I am so stuck on school and work, that I never take time to get out. Heh, I am already trying to save up some money to go on a trip to ***** next summer. But in the meantime, I need to do other things to preoccupy my time and not be stuck at home after work/school.

Originally Posted by callit View Post
    you are completely oblivious.

you seem like you are worrying about if you can live a lavish life like your parents. LOL
    That's exactly what I am worrying about, lol. I want THIS lifestyle, but on my own..

Originally Posted by Whartonite2014 View Post
    No hate, but this is true. There are no Stern guys at the top investment bank I am "summering" at. At least he knows he will have to settle for poverty banks like Wells Fargo... LOOOOOOOl
    Too many pretentious people in your line of work for me to handle...

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blah.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what business are your parents in OP?

BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Low-income level family crew checking in

Originally Posted by Baby_Hulk View Post
    what business are your parents in OP?
    Car business.

ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000)
    you are more likely to fail at life than anyone who wasnt raised in the 1% unless you get help from your parents.
    Bosnia/yugoslavia crew
    MMA /Muay thai/ k-1/Jiu jitsu crew
    Have staring contests with every dog to assert alphaness crew
    Beautifulpeople.com crew too tho.

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Basically what he said. You sounds like a self-entitled little kunt who expects everything to be handed to you but such is life. Either work for your parents and suck it up, or go out on your own and try to make something of yourself. In the end I'd much rather be driving a GTR that I paid for by on my own, than my parent's Ferrari. But hey, that could just be me.
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

Originally Posted by ThunderCookie View Post
    you are more likely to fail at life than anyone who wasnt raised in the 1% unless you get help from your parents.
    I wonder how many 1%er kids are out there that don't get some sort of help from their families in one way or another.

DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only on the misc is $1.1 million/year not that much money. A G35 being the only car you can reasonably afford with that income, seriously? Most ****ing retarded thing I've ever read

A $1.1 million annual income is easily in the top 1% of earners in this country

I think a lot of you are going to be disappointed that you'll be earning around $40k out of college if your expectation of $1.1 mil is "not that much money"

TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I come from a family that generates $1.1 Million every year from their business. And I am getting to the point where I am going to go out into the real world, but I still wish to live this lifestyle... I sometimes wonder how I will be able to maintain this way of life on my own... I am no trust fund baby, since most trust fund kids have parents making $20mil+ a year. But I do wonder how most kids who are raised in such a privileged/lavish environment, go out into the real world and expect to get it back.

Being raised like this is kind of a tease, since I know I can't just generate that kind of income on my own. Yea, one day I can own the family business I guess, but I don't want to wait around forever until its mine. I want to still be in the 1%. Nobody would ever want to give up that lifestyle once they've had a taste of it.

BRB driving my parents Bentley/Maserati when they go away on vacation. Showing off to my friends.
    BRB get anything I want, when I want it.
    BRB everyone thinks I'm a douche (I am really a good person)
    BRB living the dream (Under my parents roof)

Fuuuaark, the real world is coming and I don't want to be like everyone else =/

(No E-brag either, I'm just trying to give people a mental image of what its like)
    where u from bro, lets be friends

brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000)
    If your family made that kind of money they wouldn't tell you about it. Negs

Registered User FullGluteSpread's Avatar
    FullGluteSpread is just really nice. (+1000) FullGluteSpread is just really nice. (+1000) FullGluteSpread is just really nice. (+1000) FullGluteSpread is just really nice. (+1000) FullGluteSpread is just really nice. (+1000) FullGluteSpread is just really nice. (+1000) FullGluteSpread is just really nice. (+1000) FullGluteSpread is just really nice. (+1000) FullGluteSpread is just really nice. (+1000) FullGluteSpread is just really nice. (+1000) FullGluteSpread is just really nice. (+1000)
    focus on just being in the top 1% for your age. the rest will take care of itself.

builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 million a year? lol you on that poverty time son?
    If You're Not Gaining, You're Losing.

I'm a sculptor, my body is my masterpiece, the world is my witness.

hetvler is a name known to all. (+5000) hetvler is a name known to all. (+5000) hetvler is a name known to all. (+5000) hetvler is a name known to all. (+5000) hetvler is a name known to all. (+5000) hetvler is a name known to all. (+5000) hetvler is a name known to all. (+5000) hetvler is a name known to all. (+5000) hetvler is a name known to all. (+5000) hetvler is a name known to all. (+5000) hetvler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's funny because I come from a family that generates $1.1 Million every year from their business. And I am getting to the point where I am going to go out into the real world, but I still wish to live this lifestyle... I sometimes wonder how I will be able to maintain this way of life on my own... I am no trust fund baby, since most trust fund kids have parents making $20mil+ a year. But I do wonder how most kids who are raised in such a privileged/lavish environment, go out into the real world and expect to get it back.

Being raised like this is kind of a tease, since I know I can't just generate that kind of income on my own. Yea, one day I can own the family business I guess, but I don't want to wait around forever until its mine. I want to still be in the 1%. Nobody would ever want to give up that lifestyle once they've had a taste of it.

BRB driving my parents Bentley/Maserati when they go away on vacation. Showing off to my friends.
    BRB get anything I want, when I want it.
    BRB everyone thinks I'm a douche (I am really a good person)
    BRB living the dream (Under my parents roof)

Fuuuaark, the real world is coming and I don't want to be like everyone else =/

squat - 425x1
    bench - 315x1
    dead - 535x1
    Sponsored athlete.
    Published on EliteFTS