Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Funny weightroom/locker room stories

Anybody got any good 1s? Since i train at home, i don't have any, except 1 from a while back when I went to the gym with one of my friends. We did our workout, then went back to the locker room. I was changing and then this really fat guy(i mean REALLY fat) came out of the bathroom, sat down on the bench, removed his towel(And exposed his tool) and started to jerk it. I mean, right there infront of like 40people. Haha, I was 1/2 naked, but I grabbed the rest of my stuff and ran out of there...it was like a mad stampede of people trying to get froms eeing that sight...worst part was hearing these sounds like "Uuggggggggggggggh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"(you get the point) as i'm running the hell out of there

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL i cant believe you...thats impossible someone jerking it in front of everyone.

One thing that made me laugh for awhile was when I saw 2 naked guys coming from opposite directions in a corner. They smacked against each other with their tools touching each other...man they were both pissed
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In showers after like a hockey game or whatever, if you pee on someones leg they cant tell you're peeing on them. Its gotten as bad as 5 people peeing on one guy before he found out.
    the jakes on you.

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    after a football game last year we were all taking showers. our linebacker started jacking off to our running back. the guy next to him was like "eric what the **** are you doing!" everyone turned around and the kid got his ass beat later.

Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxandralone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh man were to start, um little kids coming up to he big juice heads in our gym asking for steriods and the guys giving them Niacin which causes red skin flsuches so u have loads of these skinny 14yr olds around the gym bright red looking like a lobster. Funny site. Ugh we put immac hair remover in my mates hair and shower gel, he lost nearly all of his hair. cant be arsed to type anymore

Ox

bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was at my school gym for football practice and we were doing squats.this one kid goes down and everyone hears a rip/popping noise.some kid yells "sh** u alright?" he stands up and says "i think my boxers just ripped"
    he never wore boxers to practice again

twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50) twk_habs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol i'm at my gym I would go in the changing room and there would be this huge guy and i mean like 500 pound sitting on a bench, naked and looking at himself... It was pretty disgusting because there was rolls and rolls lol but ya I left from there as soon as possible. (he seemed to like his body :/)
    Under construction: Apr 25th 2018
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175821101&p=1552933711#post1552933711

glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) glo011 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i had just switched gyms. first day i walk into the locker room turn the corner and there is some old guy standing there naked just looking at the people walking in. i turned away and was like what the ****. then i kept walking and look to the left and there was another old guy doing the same exact ****. bad day for me
    -507383 in teh redz because im a racist

Kubko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was shovering at my gym once, open showrs no stalls no curtains, a guy next to me, really huge build body, and small errect cock pointing out at me..it was really strange i have to say, but nothing happened, i guess it was just a reaction, he didnt seemed to mind or hit at me at all so it was fine i guess

roland5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha thought this might be a good place to share this story:

When I was in highschool I ran track, and we would always have meets the same day as the lacrosse team. There was this one larosse player who we called Big Ron cause he was like 6'5 and had the biggest d*** you'd ever seen. One day we were all in the locker room and I i had just got done changing when this girl walks in by accident. She was cool about it and starts laughing. Only, Big Ron was still naked, and I didn't realize he was standing right behind me until i felt his third leg pressing into my a**.

I hit him as hard as I could. But he had at least 150lbs on me.

zspottke will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspottke will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspottke will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspottke will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspottke will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspottke will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspottke will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspottke will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspottke will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspottke will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspottke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was chilling in the Eucalyptus Sauna at lifetime.
    Next thing you know, this 80 year old man walks in ass naked and start jerkin his dong off.
    I have yet to see a grosser dick in my entire life

WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500)
    I was playing tennis at my gym and a ball went over the gate onto the sidewalk leading up to the gym. Some middle-aged foreign guy
    picked it up and my friend asked him to throw it over and he put it in his bag like he didn't hear us and started walking away.
    I was calling out and a black lady in front asked what was wrong and i told her that guy took our ball lol. So then she yelled at him and i thought
    she was going to fight him lol. But he gave the ball back and said he was going to take it to the front desk haha. people

shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shane985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ^These are some good ass stories lol. I use to go the gym and be like fazed by fat old people with their junk out not any more though jk haha, but now I don't really care at all and my lockers if always by some old naked dued just chilling and ill just stare at them and make them feel like the biggest pervs ever and they freak out tring to get dressed as fast as they can. Yeas that's all I have not the best

AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Oxandralone View Post
    Ugh we put immac hair remover in my mates hair and shower gel, he lost nearly all of his hair. cant be arsed to type anymore
    Ur an ass