Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)

painful nipple lump

Good morning. When I got up this morning I noticed that I had some pain under the top of my nipple. There is a small cyst like bump under there and painful to the touch. Has anyone else had something like this. I started taking a TBooster a few weeks ago so I am wondering if this had anything to do with it. Thanks.
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground outside of the Lord's will. So do not be afraid, or worry, for you are worth much more than many sparrows."

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and the rest shall be given to you as well."

zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    uh oh....

a legal test booster op?
    Always finds something wrong with everything crew*

sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Thread killer crew*

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zzfh View Post
    uh oh....

a legal test booster op?
    I believe so, However I got it from an independent supplement store. Cant remember the name, I threw away the box a few weeks ago.
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground outside of the Lord's will. So do not be afraid, or worry, for you are worth much more than many sparrows."

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and the rest shall be given to you as well."

zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sounds like d gyno op....
    Always finds something wrong with everything crew*

sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Thread killer crew*

I believe the brand name was reaction nutrition.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gyno, probably. That is one of the risks of taking something without a prescription or not under a doctor that knows what he or she is doing. In this case, it might have slightly elevated your test, but it also elevated your estrogen levels, which can cause gyno and also cancel out any hopeful benefits from the test. If it were me, I would stop immediately and see a doctor.

Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    Gyno, probably. That is one of the risks of taking something without a prescription or not under a doctor that knows what he or she is doing. In this case, it might have slightly elevated your test, but it also elevated your estrogen levels, which can cause gyno and also cancel out any hopeful benefits from the test. If it were me, I would stop immediately and see a doctor.
    Thanks. Going to do so. Anything I can take? Does it ever go away by itself?

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JolietKev View Post
    You could try Formadrol Extreme but likely it's going to take a Dr. visit. Besides it may not be gyno at all, it could be a fatty tumor or cancer. I'd get it checked out.

But shame on you for not knowing exactly what you're taking!

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome. Old Time Lifter said it very well.

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    You could try Formadrol Extreme but likely it's going to take a Dr. visit. Besides it may not be gyno at all, it could be a fatty tumor or cancer. I'd get it checked out.

But shame on you for not knowing exactly what you're taking!
    Yep. I hope it's not gyno, too, but the timing with the so-called booster raises suspicions.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe it's a tumor?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000)
    Slightly different cause, but same result.

As a perimenopausal woman (sigh), two years ago, my doc inserted a bio-identical testosterone hormone pellet to help level out my tweaking hormones.

Within a month, I developed a breast mass about the size of a grape. Hard, and painful to the touch.

Ultrasounds revealed it was a complex mass, and my options were to either have it surgically removed, or allow it to shrink on its own. I opted to leave it alone.

Two years later, it's still there, but probably the size of a raisin now.

But, like the guys said - too much T becomes E, and that's going to cause some bad side effects, like breast lumps.

Definitely stop the T, and go see your doc. I imagine they'll send you for a mammogram.

Originally Posted by MoonAbove View Post
    Slightly different cause, but same result.

As a perimenopausal woman (sigh), two years ago, my doc inserted a bio-identical testosterone hormone pellet to help level out my tweaking hormones.

Within a month, I developed a breast mass about the size of a grape. Hard, and painful to the touch.

Ultrasounds revealed it was a complex mass, and my options were to either have it surgically removed, or allow it to shrink on its own. I opted to leave it alone.

Two years later, it's still there, but probably the size of a raisin now.

But, like the guys said - too much T becomes E, and that's going to cause some bad side effects, like breast lumps.

Definitely stop the T, and go see your doc. I imagine they'll send you for a mammogram.
    Thanks! I was actually taking 1/2 dose because I was getting headaches from the full dose. The guy that sold it to me said that it had the same compounds as the old Novadex from Gaspari.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks! I was actually taking 1/2 dose because I was getting headaches from the full dose. The guy that sold it to me said that it had the same compounds as the old Novadex from Gaspari.
    I'm going to doubt his statement on that as it was my understanding that Novadex should have helped gyno and not caused it. I think he's got something undisclosed in there and may have used some of Novadex ingredients in order to try and offset the chance of gyno. If I had to hazard a guess I'd think there was SD in the mixture.

Your statement of headaches makes me think it was spiking your blood pressure and that is a side effect of several ph's with SD being one of the worst offenders.

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    I'm going to doubt his statement on that as it was my understanding that Novadex should have helped gyno and not caused it. I think he's got something undisclosed in there and may have used some of Novadex ingredients in order to try and offset the chance of gyno. If I had to hazard a guess I'd think there was SD in the mixture.

Your statement of headaches makes me think it was spiking your blood pressure and that is a side effect of several ph's with SD being one of the worst offenders.
    Novadex XT was different from Nolvadex.

True. Nolvadex is the prescription. Novadex is a knock-off over the counter herbal concoction that may or may not be effective. My guess is that it would not be effective enough to help your case.

True. Nolvadex is the prescription. Novadex is a knock-off over the counter herbal concoction that may or may not be effective. My guess is that it would not be effective enough to help your case.
    The nipple area is now starting to get a little swollen on one side.

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good morning. When I got up this morning I noticed that I had some pain under the top of my nipple. There is a small cyst like bump under there and painful to the touch. Has anyone else had something like this. I started taking a TBooster a few weeks ago so I am wondering if this had anything to do with it. Thanks.
    See your doc asap

MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000) MoonAbove is just really nice. (+1000)
    The nipple area is now starting to get a little swollen on one side.
    Wouldn't surprise me. It really doesn't take much to throw all of your hormones out of whack when you supplement with just one. I wouldn't recommend taking anything else at this point, even to counter what you suspect this stuff did.

Can you see your doc tomorrow?

I know...

^^ This, it was supposed to do the same thing hence why they used a name so similar as to try and make it sound legit.

Originally Posted by MoonAbove View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me. It really doesn't take much to throw all of your hormones out of whack when you supplement with just one. I wouldn't recommend taking anything else at this point, even to counter what you suspect this stuff did.

Can you see your doc tomorrow?
    Not sure if they are open tomorrow or not. I will have to see.

62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A fairly well-known area bodybuilder put together a stack that I believe had T-Boosters and Prohormones and other stuff for me a couple years ago. Strength went through the roof, but after a few days or so, my nipples itched like friggin' crazy. Dumped it pronto. Estrogen blockers, PCT, blah, blah,blah. I don't want to mess with that crap at all. The one and only time I dabbled in it. Tell you what though, if my strength increased using that stuff, it's gotta be insane with the real hardcore gear.

mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Maybe it's a tumor?
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult...

--==2013 Meet Lifts==--
    147.5/325 | 90/198 | 202.5/446

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go see your doc, don't lie about what you're on

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could blame someone else for Having it. That is always an option
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Went to the Doc. They poked and prodded. Said it was an ingrown hair. An infected cyst. They gave me an antibiotic and suggested heat 2x a day.

Went to the Doc. They poked and prodded. Said it was an ingrown hair. An infected cyst. They gave me an antibiotic and suggested heat 2x a day.
    Wow. I somehow pictured it being a lot larger than an ingrown hair.

Did she lance it and get the hair out?

Big relief for you, I'm sure.

We need a little more drama than that No, seriously, very glad you are ok.

DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500) DrHypertrophy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Gyno?
    Never,ind, just read your other comment.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Glad to hear it's nothing major, Kevin.

Also disappointed not a single mention of heavy penguins in this thread!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Glad it was nothing major