Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, instead of making some ambiguous thread claiming people are hating on others, call them out in the thread when they do it. Problem solved. This thread comes off as a guy who doesn't have what it takes to achieve the leanness to see abs hating on those who do. Not saying that was your intenet but that's how I read it.

I don't have the discipline to get that lean but I don't hate those who do. I actually admire those who have a goal (whatever that goal is) and work hard to achieve it instead of flounder around like myself.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes but didn't you get told when you were a wee boy to not type with your mouth full???

Buddy where is this going exactly? As i just see a tennis match going on with you not exactly winning.

Each to their own imho your is yours and ours is ours.

Just continue your forever bulk and enjoy your style of life..

And i will mine...
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    I love us vs them threads.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SeanVHA60013 View Post
    Hey man, I completely agree that there are a lot of strong AND slim guys, and No, I don't think you HAVE to be fat to be strong [to paraphrase strongman Svend Karlsen] I am just pointing out that a great deal of the top men in strength sports have actually been fat and strong. It does not diminish their achievements.

Reposting a point I made in the 'fitness snob" thread, all I wanted to say in respect to fat strength athletes is that many in the top tier were exactly the sort you might see at the water park etc and completely misjudge. Here are the examples I posted in that thread:

Olympic Weightlifting Gold medalist Hossein Rezazadeh:

[IMG]http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/kWGxvtqJFi0/hqdefault.jpg[/MG]

Olympic Weightlifting Gold Medalist & Strongman Paul Anderson:

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bX1QDhvz37U/URhdc0vbuaI/AAAAAAAAA5M/zKlnDFevF5I/s1600/paulandersonworldchampionships2.jpg[/MG]

Olympic Weightlifter & Gold Medalist Vasily Alexeyev, undoubtedly the most famous athlete the sport of weightlifting has produced. From 1970 through 1977 he was undefeated in every major international competition and claimed 22 titles, including eight consecutive world championships and two Olympic gold medals. An irresistable force who routinely hoisted seemingly immovable objects overhead, he dominated the sport with an astonishing count of 80 world records in his career:

[IMG]http://www.mikesgym.org/wod/images/Vasily%20Alexiev%20Snatch%20II.jpg[/MG]

Worlds Strongest Man Zydrunas Zavickas

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3314/4602555286_0382ba259b.jpg[IMG]

Strongman and World Record Weightlifter in the Deadlift, Benedikt Magnusson (here setting the new world record deadlift at 1015lbs):

[IMG]http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/blogs/hardcorepowerlifting/wp-content/uploads/LR-Benedikt-Magnusson-9.jpg[/MG]

World Record power lifter Andy Bolton:

[IMG]http://asp.elitefts.com/images/upload/qa/IMG_6634.jpg[IMG]

I could go on & on with examples of folks whose goals and achievements had meaning and purpose for both themselves as well as numerous others, who worked extremely hard to reach their respective athletic achievements, and also carried some flab around the middle. It does not automatically make us fatter guys lazy, it just means our athletic goals and purpose are not about our looks.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hahahaha, Your question is based on false and misleading information dude - go and actually read what I wrote that ACC linked to back in April if you are really interested in discussion my personal workout paradigm :-)
    Actually I have no interest in reading that post, I have no interest in your workouts at all because your goals are different than mine obviously. I just find it funny how you keep going back to this whole us vs them, they insulted me so I insult them childish bull$hit that you've pretty much invented for yourself so you can prove how comfortable with your body type that you are. Sorry not buying it, if you were truly happy with your self image I'm going to guess we wouldn't be reading about how happy you are with it. There's many guys on here that are heavier powerlifter types who don't constantly cry about "model types" because they know their goals and they're happy with them.

Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    And OP don't mind my avi... It was a "selfie". Lol!
    Damn Danap I am really digging that avi GJ

Hey man, I completely agree that there are a lot of strong AND slim guys, and No, I don't think you HAVE to be fat to be strong [to paraphrase strongman Svend Karlsen] I am just pointing out that a great deal of the top men in strength sports have actually been fat and strong. It does not diminish their achievements.

Reposting a point I made in the 'fitness snob" thread, all I wanted to say in respect to fat strength athletes is that many in the top tier were exactly the sort you might see at the water park etc and completely misjudge. Here are the examples I posted in that thread:

I could go on & on with examples of folks whose goals and achievements had meaning and purpose for both themselves as well as numerous others, who worked extremely hard to reach their respective athletic achievements, and also carried some flab around the middle. It does not automatically make us fatter guys lazy, it just means our athletic goals and purpose are not about our looks.
    Haven't seen many people diminish any of those guys achievments, they're are all very impressive, but that doesn't mean I want to look like them because that's not my goal. The same type of $hit can be turned around and you know it.You can easilly say how bodybuilders train to look pretty on stage, or "ya sure marathon runners can run for hours but can they deadlift 500 lbs, or sure he's lean and has abs but he doesn't have functional strength. And things like that are tossed around all the time. So stop believing your some special butterfly and grow some thicker skin.

Funny how you talk about mis judging people in this post and then at the end assume that people that are lean are just that way for looks. I got lean because of health issues as many people do, granted I like how I look lean and I can walk around without a shirt and feel pretty damn good about myself. But that wasn't my motivating factor and it's not always the motivating factor for every lean guy.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You still don't get it, what I said was again, don't hate on us & we won't hate on you. It is that simple. You seem to think skinny dudes hating on us is OK so long as we obey and keep quiet? Hahahaha riiiggghhht.....
    Please show me where I said that. I think skinny *******s that want to make broad sweeping generalizations about the goals of others are a**holes as well.

I admire the strong men here, regardless of how lean they are. Flex, DaveWiggins, Bigtallox and Getsum come to mind. They are some of the strongest guys here in the 035 and couldn't care less about have abs. They have made strength a priorty.... disregard aesthetics, aquire PR's. I can appreciate that mentality.

Wow, can you even read? First of all, I never said I was personally "bad ass," and second of all, if you had actually read the thread post you quoted, I posted that, Quote "I do actually work lower body [just don't talk about it much because it is "assistance" work for me] and will be doing most of the leg work on my "pull" days - Leg Press, hack squat, & Quad Extensions on one, and a mix of Trap Bar & standard Deadlifts on the other." End Quote. That is hardly "doesn't even train legs," what it is, is I train them on my pull days but focus on bench. Since that post back in April, I have acquired a power cage and am now also able to safely incorporate squats again, but I still do them as "assistance" work for a better core to improve my bench, military press, etc.
    Read it just fine, and when you claim to not really work legs because you "hike", but add some "assistance" leg work for your bench.... it comes across as not working legs. (shrugs)

I described myself as one who pursues strength goals i.e. numbers on the bar to beat my own pr.
    Me too.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post

I don't have the discipline to get that lean but I don't hate those who do. I actually admire those who have a goal (whatever that goal is) and work hard to achieve it instead of flounder around like myself.
    YA.... you have the discipline. Just a matter of time before you have abs AND you're smashing PR's brother.

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post

Funny how you talk about mis judging people in this post and then at the end assume that people that are lean are just that way for looks. I got lean because of health issues as many people do, granted I like how I look lean and I can walk around without a shirt and feel pretty damn good about myself. But that wasn't my motivating factor and it's not always the motivating factor for every lean guy.
    Same here... being lean was for performance reasons w my body weight work. While I like the ways my mid section looks now, I'm not bothered when the abs disappear.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 07-04-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never knew those pics were called "selfies." Dumb name really.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I never knew those pics were called "selfies." Dumb name really.
    Its either selfies or this.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Its either selfies or this.

Taking one's own picture is fine. We have got to come up with a better name for it.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Taking one's own picture is fine. We have got to come up with a better name for it.
    uhh... self photos?

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    uhh... self photos?
    That could work, but the kids won't like it.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I say if one is proud of where they are at post pics all u want. I post pics and vids. Not because I think I look all that great but because we are all here for a similar purpose. Showing and seeing progress in any way is motivational for me

Edit- I am going to add selfie to the words I hate.
    Last edited by pharmamarketer; 07-04-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Legit selfie....

Always Pick #4
    850 FICO crew

SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You wrote this:
    Wait you don't even train legs? How can you even seriously claim you train strength if you don't?
    I answered you and provided clarification, and then you wrote this:
    Actually I have no interest in reading that post
    Dude, then don't ask me direct questions about the very thing you refuse to read, and don't pontificate and shoot off your mouth about something you haven't even bothered to look at...

if you were truly happy with your self image I'm going to guess we wouldn't be reading about how happy you are with it.
    Hahahahaha congratulations on missing the point completely...deflect from it all you want, what I said boils down to the simple concept of, don't hate on us & we won't hate on you. It is really that simple ;-)

Unless I am required to respond to more of the same from skinny guys bitching about fat guys having a different opinion and actually having the audacity to say what they think and not take it laying down, I am pretty much finished with this thread :-)

Those who read what I wrote and interacted with it, whether you agreed with me or not, I am thankful to have read your contributions, which is all I really cared about in this thread, generating discussion of the original point :-)
    "I just want to work out and be happy"

SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    And OP don't mind my avi... It was a "selfie". Lol!
    Hahahaha Don't mind it a bit: yours is a whole lot easier on the eyes than most of my responders ;-)
    "I just want to work out and be happy"

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

From "If History Took a Selfie":
    http://www.people.com/people/gallery...354200,00.html

is it really that big of a deal? more and more i'm thinking, "no".
    what if you're like me and you don't have anyone to document your progress?
    (edit: tl;dr. i just saw. that point has been covered.^)
    Last edited by caprica6; 07-04-2013 at 01:52 PM.
    start where you are

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those pics are great!!

No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lisaskinnoble View Post
    those pics are great!!

[img]http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/550x/9e/a1/0b/9ea10b89ba0a06da6faf7ff02b292ef2.jpg[/ img]
    lol!
    start where you are

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    OP, instead of making some ambiguous thread claiming people are hating on others, call them out in the thread when they do it. Problem solved. This thread comes off as a guy who doesn't have what it takes to achieve the leanness to see abs hating on those who do. Not saying that was your intenet but that's how I read it.

I agree with this very sound advice.

Sincerely,
    A "selfie" taker that is usually nice to most people
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Those pics are great!!

Quite!
    Doh!

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I answered you and provided clarification, and then you wrote this:
    I have no interest because you provided your clarification so why would I read it. Great you do legs as accessory lifts. Which IMO is not really training legs. You now have a squat age and your doing those finally good

Dude, then don't ask me direct questions about the very thing you refuse to read, and don't pontificate and shoot off your mouth about something you haven't even bothered to look at...
    Didn't really believe I was pontificating or shooting my mouth off. I was originally asking a question about the merits of powerlifting without really training legs. Still wonder why you wouldn't dedicate equal time to your legs but I once again don't have the same goals

Hahahahaha congratulations on missing the point completely...deflect from it all you want, what I said boils down to the simple concept of, don't hate on us & we won't hate on you. It is really that simple ;-)
    Again here is one of the points I've been trying to make to you that you keep skirting around. Why do you believe there is this huge us vs them attitude here. Maybe it's the regular misc but like I said power lifters post vids all the time of great lifts and PRs and get huge praise in the O35 forums. So why do you think there is such a big issue of us vs them?

Also I notice you conveniently also skirted the point of why lean people choose to be lean. You said for looks while I pointed out there are also other reasons why a person may choose to be lean. Don't know why I'm bringing it up because I'm sure you will remove these questions and just go back to us vs them

Unless I am required to respond to more of the same from skinny guys bitching about fat guys having a different opinion and actually having the audacity to say what they think and not take it laying down, I am pretty much finished with this thread :-)
    Funny thing is even though at 6'2" 210 I don't think I'm skinny but I haven't really seen any skinny people in this thread insulting you yet you seem to throw in as many as you can.

Those who read what I wrote and interacted with it, whether you agreed with me or not, I am thankful to have read your contributions, which is all I really cared about in this thread, generating discussion of the original point :-)
    Your welcome!
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Selfies often equal draymalogs. Just sayin'...

OP's dropping in his green count. Piss-poor 'tudes can do that to a person.

For the record, I don't hate on anyone who takes pics of themselves in draymatic poses nor do I care what kind of shape they're in as long as they've made a reasonable effort (IMO) to transform their bodies in some way, shape or form, for the better. Whether it's for fitness purposes, competition purposes, or simple vanity, I'm not going to judge them. Different goals for different people. No biggie. But OP likes to come in and try to rustle the jimmies or jimmettes and ends up looking like an a**hole. Maybe he cares, maybe he doesn't. 'Tude sucks, but hey, he's just here for the larfs, right?

/mini-rant over. Have a Happy Fourth!
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Those pics are great!!

From selfies to waffle irons to dogs in heaven, you seem to come up with the most awesome pictures.

How do you do it?
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Chris, I have a strong desire to take a selfy of my fat stomach with juuussst the right light.
    I had a sig, but I deleted it.