RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

5/3/1 simplest strength

i'm doing 5/3/1 simplest strength right now, and i like the way that it also sets up other lifts with your 1RM's:

Incline Bench for Flat Bench.

Front Squats for Deadlift.

Close Grip Bench for Military Press.

Straight Leg Deadlifts for Squats.

Week One: 3X10

Week Two: 8/8/6

Week Three: 3X5

Week Four: Deload.

these are the percentages:

Week One: 10X50%, 10X60%, 10X70%

Week Two: 8X60%, 8X70%, 6X80%

Week Three: 5X65%, 5X75%, 5X85%

Week Four: Deload.

for my incline bench though, i find that i can do a lot more weight, since the weight is taken from my military press, which is a lot lower the my bench. i'm not sure whether i should follow the program by the book, or in this case make an exception and change up my incline bench. any tips on what anybody else would do?

NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't understand what you mean as far as "since the (incline) weight is taken from my military press". I think you are basing your Incline Bench 1rm off your Press? That's incorrect. You need to find a 1RM for EACH secondary lift.

After you get this right (I think you have it wrong currently) then follow it as is for many cycles.

RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NorthStrong View Post
    I can't understand what you mean as far as "since the (incline) weight is taken from my military press". I think you are basing your Incline Bench 1rm off your Press? That's incorrect. You need to find a 1RM for EACH secondary lift.

After you get this right (I think you have it wrong currently) then follow it as is for many cycles.
    oh. theres this calculator i use, and it uses my bench and MP to calculate the close grip bench press and incline. guess its wrong then lol.

sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharkweek50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RearDeltoids View Post
    oh. theres this calculator i use, and it uses my bench and MP to calculate the close grip bench press and incline. guess its wrong then lol.
    there would be a lot of variance between different people using that method.
    **Kneedraggers Crew**
    ** Misc Firearms Crew**

just found out the calculator is wrong lol. apparently you're supposed to take your CG and incline from your CG and your incline lolz.

bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just found out the calculator is wrong lol. apparently you're supposed to take your CG and incline from your CG and your incline lolz.
    Yea take a 90% training max for the accessories and apply the percentage and the rep scheme. I run template for 3 cycles lots of core and ham work it was good for me.

runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ya so that there made me chuckle.