Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Gaspari Superdrive - Strong stuff!

Hey Everyone! Thanks Team Gaspari for letting me try out Superdrive!

I'm going to cover all the factors of this preworkout and let you guys know how it affected me!

ENERGY 9/10
    I felt really good when I took this. It has a lot of caffeine compared to some other pre's, and that was pretty awesome. 250mg Caffeine a scoop . I was taking a scoop and a half, and it really got me going in the gym. My workouts lasted an hour and a half of intense lifting with no breaks.. and I did not get tired throughout at all. So that was pretty cool - a steady flow of energy.

ENDURANCE 8.5/10
    Endurance was a strong point of this product. Felt strong throughout my workout and took very little time recovering between sets.

FOCUS 8.5/10
    I was really wired in throughout my workout. Solid focus. Really just zoned in on myself and the weights and had that tunnel vision effect going, where you just want to lift and only lift.

TASTE 7/10
    The taste was ok, nothing special. I had the strawberry/kiwi flavor and it did not taste amazing .. but wasn't bad either. Either way it doesn't matter, I drink pre's for their effect not the taste lol - though an amazing taste is always nice! So it did average on the taste department. It also mixes really well.. there were no clumps what-so-ever. So if you are one of those people who is bothered by clumps.. don't fret.

PUMPS 8/10
    I had quite good pumps from this. Enjoyed the pump ingredients and definitely noticed my body pumped up some mid - workout, really vascular as well.

So overall guys, definitely a pre-workout worth checking out if you are looking for a change from your current one, or just wanting to try something new! Glad I tried it, and was not disappointed!

*Disregard everything acquire perfect aesthetics*

Instagram - www.instagram.com/aesthetic_euro#

quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great review man!!! Im keep my eye open for this... A back up pre-workout maybe?

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review and SICK abs in your avi. Great job!

-Spaz

Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Agroth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank you kind sir.

It is a good pre-workout for sure - hope its name gets out there more to the public, because it works.
    *Disregard everything acquire perfect aesthetics*

Instagram - www.instagram.com/aesthetic_euro#

rubylowkz is just really nice. (+1000) rubylowkz is just really nice. (+1000) rubylowkz is just really nice. (+1000) rubylowkz is just really nice. (+1000) rubylowkz is just really nice. (+1000) rubylowkz is just really nice. (+1000) rubylowkz is just really nice. (+1000) rubylowkz is just really nice. (+1000) rubylowkz is just really nice. (+1000) rubylowkz is just really nice. (+1000) rubylowkz is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Nice review!

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review bro.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Lunarr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunarr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunarr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunarr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunarr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunarr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunarr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunarr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunarr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunarr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunarr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    read a few good reviews on this stuff already. Nice review!