jackson100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

vascular? how to get more vascular, supplements?

im new to this forum just signed up but i always wondered how to get more vascular? is there any proven ways or anything you can use that wiill actually help/make you more vascular? i'm pretty low body fat, i'm trying to get lower still, i only have my abs show when im flexing, i can't seem to get them without, but my arms have quite a few veins, but for the most part you can't see them unless good lighting/leaning over

and for the most part (other side of my forearm) its not the blue kind of veins, it just sticks out

sometimes you can't even see them but you can feel that they're there, the skin is raised, is there anything in the meantime i can use to make myself more vascular? at all? thanks

zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lower bf till abs are always visible,and I tink I remember takin some bsn nitrix for more vascularity before as wel..
    Always finds something wrong with everything crew*

sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Thread killer crew*

CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    some supps seem to help, nitrogen boosters, creatine, beta alanine etc seem to make a diff to me. I think the most important thing is keep training, they will thicken up, and drop you BF%. This will help make them visible.

I use My proteins Pulse V4. Cives good pump and noteably increase vascularity. huge caffeine dose tho, so not too close to bedtime!
    Im doing it right

12 Months In
    138lb - 170lb and counting...

**Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Currently racing danielaq12 to a 100KG bench

Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Build decent mass and then lose bodyfat.
    ❤♚ Fascism Crew ♚❤
    ☩ Knights Templar Crew ☩
    ☧ In Hoc Signo Vinces ☧
    *No gains because of Alcoholism crew*

Squat: 170kg
    Deadlift 200kg
    Bench 130kg

barny35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barny35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barny35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barny35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barny35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barny35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barny35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barny35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barny35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barny35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) barny35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No supplements will permanently increase vascularity. You're vessels get larger because you need more oxygen to get around your body(like when working out), when you're overheated(because they use the outside air to cool off all your blood), or when something put into your body dilates them(like nitric oxide).
    The three features that increase vascularity are, genetics, body fat, and muscularity.
    You can't change you're genetics, so that leaves you to losing more body fat, and gaining muscle.
    Gaining muscle makes your requirement for oxygen greater to support all that muscle, therefore veins get bigger to transport more oxygen.
    losing fat simply makes the vessels easier to see since there is less of a barrier blocking them from being seen.
    Instagram: jacobjbarnhart
    Twitter: jacobjbarnhart
    ********: jacobjbarnhart

jackson100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay thanks!