Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's also been proven that genes evolve/change over a lifetime, so really, even if there is a "gay gene", it's not something definitive.
    Bench: 210, Deads: 390, Squats: 310

I play real sports, I'm not trying to be the best at exercising. - Kenny Powers.

*** Bigger cawk than proudmanlet crew ***
    *** My French accent > your aesthetics crew ***
    *** Boxing crew ***

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Malakaibeats View Post
    So essentially what you're saying is that humans are hard wired to perform certain innate biological functions and anything that strays from that is abnormal. From that perspective, yes, homosexuality is a "defect" that prevent the person in question from fulfilling their biological duty to reproduce. There's nothing wrong with your statement when seen from a purely biological point of view.
    That's all I was getting at, before people took it out of context and did nt comprehend what I was trying to say.

I understand it's a hot topic and people will get worked up.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    Sure, a mutation is certainly possible as well. When I use the term defect, it's not in a derogatory way, or meant to anger anyone. It's simply the term I learned in a genetics course I took many years ago in college.

I'm certainly not a genetic expert but I do enjoy reading about genetics, and why certain diseases or things occur in nature.

After spending so much time nerding out to genetic science/theory that's what brings me to my personal conclusion. It's not out of spite, hate, or I'll will. In my mind, that's just how it adds up.

I also knew it would stir a spirited debate, and I like to hear other peoples opinions, on both sides of the fence.
    agree with him,

even if you were to call it a mutation then it will still lean towards a defect because there is no evolutionary advantage of said mutation. If prevalence was to increase then individual family trees will die out (I know a little far fetched for now). Yes gays can have children via surrogate mothers but that a burden on heterosexuals and for now a favor.

Cancer is a mutation that leads to a defective cell that can no longer carry out it's biological function, it is now rendered defective. For some not being able to reproduce on your own, not because you chose to but because you were born gay is considered a defect. If we go back as far as history goes reproduction has always been a subconscious duty, if you chose a lifestyle that prohibits this you can understand why some people may refer to it as unnatural.
    Real eyes Realize Real lies.

Dentist 2015

ProudManlet's Bodyguard PolishPhenom's Avatar
    PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JimmyRustlebrah View Post
    so people that don't support gays or simply don't care about it are as bad as Hitler the guy that wiped out millions of people...

ok.
    What was his reasoning behind it? I'm not saying you will go out and wipe out an entire race or gender, but the thought that drove him to do so is the exact same as yours. Hatred, and ignorance.
    *Jake Gyllenhaal Brah*

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT: two dozen people who will not change their minds try to convince two dozen people to change their minds.

tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PolishPhenom View Post
    It's the truth though. Your counter argument proves it.
    No, it's not.

I have a best friend who was gay, and I'd do anything for this guy regardless of his sexual orientation.

Then he broke up with the guy, and now he's been with a girl for years in which they're getting married soon. So pls explain the "gay gene" in his situation.
    April 26th, 2013 - You'll never be forgotten, brother.

MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Love between two consenting adults is love, it has no gender or color. Let them be. If they're happy together, then be happy for them. Everyone deserves to be happy with whoever they choose as a life partner(straight/gay/trans/etc) And yes I am in full agreement with giving them the same marriage and spousal rights/privileges as straight couples.

Keep on keeping on my gay/les homies.
    http://www.instagram.com/MaskedFitness <----my journey from fat to fit.

Am I not Galactus? CrazySlasher's Avatar
    CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In.

JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What was his reasoning behind it? I'm not saying you will go out and wipe out an entire race or gender, but the thought that drove him to do so is the exact same as yours. Hatred, and ignorance.
    its also pretty ignorant to compare people that don't care or support gays with Hitler.

brb i don't care about gay people or what they do
    brb i'm now the next Hitler
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

++ Positive Crew ++

>>YNWA<<

PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tailwhip View Post
    No, it's not.

I have a best friend who was gay, and I'd do anything for this guy regardless of his sexual orientation.

Then he broke up with the guy, and now he's been with a girl for years in which they're getting married soon. So pls explain the "gay gene" in his situation.
    Those people aren't gay hahaahha. I had a gay brother. He tried having sex with girls all the time and never could BECAUSE HE WAS GAY. A gay guy simply cannot have sex and get an erection with a woman. Every gay guy I know has never been able to cum with a woman. The guys that say they have or can are simply not gay.

I don't believe in being Bi, so in my opinion you are either straight or gay. You are born one way or the other.
    *Jake Gyllenhaal Brah*

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, it's not.

IMO, he was sexually confused. (Mentally not necessarily genetically) There was no gay gene present. Well maybe there is and he's still confused. There are many parts to the equation.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

Sorry if I don't reply to any more of the comments directed at me. I'm not going to get into an internet brawl over this. This is something I believe in, and why I joined this thread. If you dont believe in it then why are you here? You are no worse than going on Youtube and writing THIS SONG SUCKED, and then proceeding to argue with people who love the song.
    *Jake Gyllenhaal Brah*

tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tailwhip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Those people aren't gay hahaahha. I had a gay brother. He tried having sex with girls all the time and never could BECAUSE HE WAS GAY. A gay guy simply cannot have sex and get an erection with a woman. Every gay guy I know has never been able to cum with a woman. The guys that say they have or can are simply not gay.

I don't believe in being Bi, so in my opinion you are either straight or gay. You are born one way or the other.
    Notsureifsrs. This guy turned down dozens of women to find a guy (they've been together for nearly 3 years) so he can experiment what it feels like to deepthroat and take it up the ass for 3 years, right? They bought a house together and were looking into getting married, but I guess that doesn't mean anything.
    April 26th, 2013 - You'll never be forgotten, brother.

JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry if I don't reply to any more of the comments directed at me. I'm not going to get into an internet brawl over this. This is something I believe in, and why I joined this thread. If you dont believe in it then why are you here? You are no worse than going on Youtube and writing THIS SONG SUCKED, and then proceeding to argue with people who love the song.
    you already went full potato when you used Hitler as an example, no need to make yourself look even more potato.
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

++ Positive Crew ++

>>YNWA<<

vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what i never understood is the argument that "this is unnatural for society, goes against nature, etc etc". you're on a phucking bodybuilding forum. the word "natural" means jack chit today.

brb shooting radiation at our bodies to kill diseases
    brb in-vitro fertilization
    brb injecting cows with hormones to produce more milk
    brb genetically modifying fruits to make them bigger

if you don't like gays because you think its gross or against your religion, fine. but pls go with this mother nature bullchit.
    i'm finished

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you ever had a biology course in college?
    Yes.

Species would die out without reproduction. The species would not sustain itself.
    Evolution works on populations. Not all individuals do or are intended to reproduce. Epi-genetic studies (as I linked above) have shown why evolution sometimes triggers hormonal changes in opposite-sex offspring changing their sexual preference. And this is observed in other species. Entire animal species have flourished due to an increase in same-sex coupling.

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree, that was my whole point. We don't have enough evidence yet to absolutely prove anything.

I don't care who people love or prefer, never have. Where did you read that I do?

I simply stated that in MY opinion until science proves a gay gene or genetic defect I don't believe homosexuality is natural biologically.

I certainly could care less what other people chose to do with their lives or who they prefer.

My wife and I have a couple homosexual friends who we hang out with regularly. We treat them no differently than any one else. Were all human, and as such deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. Despite their circumstances.
    There will never be a single "gay gene" since that's not how genetics work. And proof doesn't exist outside of math, so you're expecting something impossible. No one chooses their sexual orientation. Not a single legitimate medical or scientific organization on this planet will agree with that view. Is it entirely understood why or how the mechanisms occur? Not yet, but it's pretty well established that it's primarily biological. The mere fact that it's universal in the animal kingdom shows no conscious decision is involved since other animals don't have the capability to make that type of cognitive thought process.

I understand that you don't view gays negatively or claim they should be discriminated against, but you should also be aware of how your viewpoint comes across. You're telling people who have suffered, been bullied, tormented, kicked to the street, called every vile insult imaginable, and gone through no doubt extreme emotional and personal struggles dealing with being different, many of whom attempt suicide that it was all their voluntary choice to be that way and they could have just chosen to be straight instead.

What's wrong with that argument? It's actually comical how angry that some of you et that I personally believe in scientific method after many years of schooling.
    It's beyond illogical is what's wrong with it. It's borderline as ridiculous as claiming the Earth is Geocentric or Flat. Being gay is a capital offense in Iran. It will get you hanged if anyone finds out. You are hunted down and your picture posted in the newspaper in Uganda if anyone even suspects you're gay and you can be killed or imprisoned for life. And yet, there are thousands/millions of gays in those countries hiding their identity to avoid being killed. Why on Earth would anyone choose to be gay in a place like that? What's the purpose? Why not choose to be straight and not fear for your life?

And if being gay were a choice, why has the number of gays been statistically consistent for all of human history? And what about Bisexuals. Wouldn't everyone on Earth choose to be bisexual if you could? Best of both worlds and double the amount of dates.

It's no different that the fact that I don't believe in god, or ghosts. There is no scientific proof. If there was tangible proof, I would certainly reevaluate my position.

That's all. Nothing more to it really.
    I already posted evidence that the Gay brain is wired differently and Epi-genetics can cause feminization/masculinization of opposite-sex offspring leading to changes in sexual preference in fetal development. And it's universally found in the Animal Kingdom.

You seem to be expecting evidence that is incapable of actually existing. There is no such thing as proof. We can't even prove Gravity. Do you deny that gravity exists? Do we choose to all fall to the ground if we jump off something?

Originally Posted by iLifts View Post
    agree with him,

even if you were to call it a mutation then it will still lean towards a defect because there is no evolutionary advantage of said mutation.
    Who said there is no evolutionary advantage? You guys have a very simplistic view of evolution. Homosexual offspring increase the fitness of the parents and only rarely reduce fitness of the offspring. Entire species have flourished due to increase in same-sex coupling.

No, it's not.

Who said he's 100% gay?

kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kylemurdoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Phaggy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phaggy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phaggy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phaggy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phaggy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phaggy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phaggy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phaggy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phaggy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phaggy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phaggy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well I'm a gay..

eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OMG! A misc thread actually supportive of gays instead of bashing them.

EDIT: and by them, I mean me.

FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FourZeroZed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this really didn't need to be bumped.
    The KING of "Always Choose Four" crew

***Become a better miscer today: call out beta WK *******s, and don't inflate value of kunty females (especially those over age limit or lost youthful glow)***

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kylemurdoc View Post
    ------
    These pics make me smile. Congrats you two.
    Toxic Masculinity

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you ever had a biology course in college?

Species would die out without reproduction. The species would not sustain itself.

ALL species are hard wired to reproduce. It's fact, jack.
    I don't think anyone gay or straight is arguing that reproduction isn't important. I've probably reproduced more than 99% of the misc. I have 4 children all conceived naturally with me and my wife. And even though I had never had sex with a man it never changed the fact that I was gay.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not saying they are all liars. But I'm convinced that there are many resins people do it.

Attention, they are confused, genetic defect, etc
    I always love how people with your view always jump on the attention and the confused part. I remember when I realized at about 14 that I was attracted only to guys. I scared to death, this was rural mormon Utah and I couldn't talk to anyone. I tried everything I could think of to make me straight. Somehow I got my hands on a penthouse and I tried so hard to get hard from the boobs and nothing.

Oh and the attention yeah that was fun to be scared ****less everyday that you were going to get beat-up by this group of rednecks. So I did everything I could to fit in. I recorded how I talked and would say words over and over that sounded ****gytime. I started dating chicks and making out with them, while my friends made out with their girlfriends. I always made sure I got a hickey so that it showed, thus proving my straightness. But even though I went on about my crush on this girl or that. I was really thinking about Lance from gym class. And you know what even though this has been a long long time ago (long enough that Disco was king), I still could tell you what Lance wore to gym class. And I still remember the day he said hi to me.

I dunno what causes it, for me I think it had something to do with development in the womb. I think there are a lot of causes. But this much I believe, I believe that it was intended by nature. We homo's bring some creativeness that as a group is more intense than most straight people and that's just the tip of the iceberg. It doesn't really matter what you think it's what I think and I'm finally glad to be who I am. I hope that you don't have a gay kid because it's hard enough being gay when you are young, let alone believing you are a genetic freak, or worse as I believed an abomination.

But you know what I got past that period, in a lot of ways I'm still dealing with the emotional trama but in other ways it made me stronger. As I look back over my life I can honestly same dayyymmm that was fun, in so many ways it was a dream life. So try to keep open don't be too demanding of the proof thing. The world is a changing, today was the day Martin Luther King gave his "I have a dream speech" and indeed I also have a dream that we as a society keep learning and that we continue to learn and change the way we think of each other. You know when I was 18, I was elected as a delegate committed to George Wallace when he was running for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1976. In retrospect I am ashamed of my views at that time. But like George Wallace I changed how I felt about people, likewise the world is changing how they treat and look at my gay brothers and sisters.

I have a dream that gays will never have to come out because it will be an outdated concept, I have dream that gay couples can sit with us in our churches, bring their family to our potluck dinners, that they can move to our neighborhoods that their children can play with our children. Reverend King didn't just have a dream for Black people he had a dream for all people, he saw the day when we could all be a little kinder, all a little less judgmental and all seeking to be a bit more understanding. Indeed I have a dream.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar