gti2279 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Powerhouse fitness

Hi all,
    What are powerhouse-fitness's delivery times like?

I ordered a power rack and a bench (separate orders), one with express delivery. I only ordered them on Saturday, so not expecting them to be here just yet, but I read some ropey reviews about their customer service before ordering, and when I log in to their site to check my orders the order status say's 'exported', then if I click to view the order, then come back out to the 'my orders' page, the status changes to 'processing', pretty odd, since every time I log in and log out this happens. I read reviews where somebody had ordered items and didn't receive them for six weeks, which worries me a little, but the fact that the order status changes back and forth from exported to processing several times throughout the day depending on what I click on, doesn't fill me with confidence.

cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I ordered from them a few years ago and had no problems, not sure what their customer service is like as I didn't need to call them but here's part of a review I did;

''Ordered on the 8th [2011] dispatched on the 11th, Parcel Force contacted me on the 17th and said it would be delivered tomorrow between 8am until 6pm (quite a large time slot). It arrived around 1pm with only the driver so I had to give him a hand. We realised some idiot placed a loaded pallet onto the egde of the cardboard box the rack was in, luckily not on the contents, so we had to pull the box from underneath the pallet, the box was in pretty bad shape but as long as none of the contents were damaged I didn't mind. After an inspection all looked good so I signed relevant documentation''.

So I got it in 10 days, although I ordered standard, not express.
    "I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We're made to grow.You either evolve or you disappear. " - Tupac Shakur

Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ordered a power rack with lat pulley from them. Placed the order on a Saturday, got it on Wednesday. Only problem was that because it was a pallet the driver left it on my driveway and I had to lug everything inside myself