mikenike1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenike1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenike1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenike1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenike1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenike1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenike1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenike1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenike1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenike1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikenike1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why do some of the biggest guys stay covered up at the gym?

Noticed this at most gyms I go to, like every gym we have guys who scream, cardio bunnies, arrogant ****s, and the jacked and humble guys. These guys are the ones with most impressive physiques yet stay clothed at all times. thoughts on this? If I were jacked i'd be in tanks most of the time!

KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000) KS98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    They are secure about themselves and feel no need to show off
    Self-improvement blog for teenagers: http://www.teenagetriumph.com

RefriedChick3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RefriedChick3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RefriedChick3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RefriedChick3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RefriedChick3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RefriedChick3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ask them

AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500)
    TBH, its more of a thing of being an individual. Every time I go to the gym there is a million guys with short ass shorts and tanks. How do you seperate yourself from anybody else when they are all wearing the same thing. Also, the purpose of going to a gym is to work out, not show off. Do that shiet in your own time when your out of something, but not at the gym. Thats my view on it anyway.
    element9876:
    "If you compete in Natural Shows where they urine and blood test you it makes you natty"

Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    They know there swole so they have nothing to prove
    "While your to busy tryin to fit in, ima stand out"

♚ 5'11/6 ft Supreme Race Crew ♚

Rep on site^^

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is my goal when I hopefully get big to never be too proud. I always want to be humble and not be prideful. When it is winter I try and wear a sweatshirt and never tank tops. STORY TIME!

story: the first and only time I wore a muscle shirt to the gym (was still new) I didn't know my limits and didn't have a spotter. I had went over to the bench and warmed up I worked up to 155 with my horrible form. I went down bounced it hard and couldn't get it up ( that's what she said) the bar sat on my chest for about 3 seconds and a guy came over and lifted it off. I tryed to play it off and ask for help with force reps. I believe I was only doing 145 on the force reps set and he was pretty much lifting the weight for me. I never felt like such a loser/failure before I just stood up and ended my workout eight there. Suffice to say I have yet to wear a tank top or muscle shirt again, and try and be as humble as possible.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mikenike1988 View Post
    Noticed this at most gyms I go to, like every gym we have guys who scream, cardio bunnies, arrogant ****s, and the jacked and humble guys. These guys are the ones with most impressive physiques yet stay clothed at all times. thoughts on this? If I were jacked i'd be in tanks most of the time!
    Because they aren't insecure and most likely don't give a f*ck what others think.

I'm not really a horse stabler22's Avatar
    stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What has been said is true ^
    Aesthetic

bobster890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobster890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobster890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobster890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobster890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobster890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobster890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobster890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobster890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobster890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobster890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Because they aren't insecure and most likely don't give a f*ck what others think.
    This.

Nosfera7u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nosfera7u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nosfera7u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    usually the bigger guys are lifting more weight. And they use clothing to keep the equipment from sliding on there sweaty skin which can be very bad while doing squats or something that involves the weight resting on you. They also sweat more and burn more fat while wearing more clothing. and they dont have to show off. A mix of many things, truly, there is no need to wear a muslce shirt to the gym, im usually just in a t shirt and basketball shorts. comfortable stretchable clothes.
    My main goals in life are to be the best i can be, and never have any regrets.

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't wear tanks to show off to others in the slightest
    26.5" waist of peace.

Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nosfera7u View Post
    usually the bigger guys are lifting more weight. And they use clothing to keep the equipment from sliding on there sweaty skin which can be very bad while doing squats or something that involves the weight resting on you. They also sweat more and burn more fat while wearing more clothing. and they dont have to show off. A mix of many things, truly, there is no need to wear a muslce shirt to the gym, im usually just in a t shirt and basketball shorts. comfortable stretchable clothes.
    Sleeveless are easier to move in and let air circulate better, it's not a problem for skinny guys cuz they're not as thick. Once I started working out in sleevelesses I never went back to tshirts. I wish it was socially exceptable to work out shirtless, that chit must feel so good. Fukk that annoying sweaty cloth on skin feel

Nosfera7u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nosfera7u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nosfera7u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Joe106 View Post
    Sleeveless are easier to move in and let air circulate better, it's not a problem for skinny guys cuz they're not as thick. Once I started working out in sleevelesses I never went back to tshirts. I wish it was socially exceptable to work out shirtless, that chit must feel so good. Fukk that annoying sweaty cloth on skin feel
    Yea when i work out at my house im usually shirtless, im also by myself so theres noone to show off to, it just feels awesome.
    My main goals in life are to be the best i can be, and never have any regrets.

Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KS98 View Post
    This

tomd2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On one of jay cutlers video it's because the prefer to wear big baggy clothes plus it can act as a grip rather than wearing a tank top, but tbh it's probably because they know there big they don't need to show off.

NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KS98 View Post
    This. Not everyone has the need to wear stringer shirts and cut offs.
    "One major thing that stands in-between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead, and the faith to finish"

Current BW: 187lb
    Goal BW: 190-200lb

Three years in the making!
    Start/Current/Goal
    Bench:95/320/(300 2sec pause)/340
    Squat:135/330/400(Leg Injury)
    DL:225/340/450
    Clean:70/185/225

Total:455/990/1190
    I return reps!

Instagram /////
    Jdwhite93

gofret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think because they want to keep their joints warm.

FlamingDeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlamingDeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlamingDeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlamingDeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlamingDeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlamingDeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlamingDeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlamingDeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlamingDeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlamingDeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlamingDeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I see no reason to show off anything at all at the gym. The gym is for training, not a model show.

CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sethinator View Post
    They know there swole so they have nothing to prove
    this + your there to workout not pick up chicks or show off.

Im never looking my best at the gym lol, i often wear a sports vest coz im a sweaty bastard but old joggers, old trainers scraggy hair etc lol....
    Im doing it right

12 Months In
    138lb - 170lb and counting...

**Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Currently racing danielaq12 to a 100KG bench

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000) Cookezilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    To be honest, with you its more of a mental individualization. When i do it i feel like ive got some mysterious aura surrounding me. Everyone looks more when your covered up. Also most people think they look like the PRO's who do it so the cameras cant see their incomplete physique.

But 90% of time i wear a vest, simply because my gym has no air conditioning, and i love getting dat dere pump and flexing in the mirrors, but i love my gym for that, everyone is to their own. Everyone respects each other. Its more of a hardcore gym anyways ran locally.

Its awesome because you can work out shirtless, or however you want. also their isnt ONE single female member that goes to my gym so its not anything to do with showing off.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wear hoodies throughout my sessions and most of my buddies do now too. It is nice to have something wrap around your body, helps maintain body temperature high (specially important when doing strength work), just feels a lot more solid when doing bench and squats etc. I could not have it any other way.

I usually like to say that I let my lifts do the talking, not a physique, because you can have a nice physique and still be clueless.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Registered User KettleBellFreak's Avatar
    KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CompoundUK View Post
    this + your there to workout not pick up chicks or show off.

Im never looking my best at the gym lol, i often wear a sports vest coz im a sweaty bastard but old joggers, old trainers scraggy hair etc lol....
    I'm sorry man, but if opportunity arises, you'll try and pick up a chick. other than that I agree 1005%.
    Overtraining isn't real, weak will is.
    D: 415 S: 375 B: 245

Forever mirin Bob Paris, Serge, Sergio, Arnold, Franco, Reeves, Pearl, Zane, Kawak and Haney.

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know how guys are comfortable wearing sweatshirts or hoodies in the gym. As soon as I am done with squats I am burning up just wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

Big guys don't need to wear skimpy clothes as you can tell they are huge even when wearing baggy stuff. Same with really strong guys, the heavy weight they are heaving around speaks for itself.
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

Puttson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't have any of those in my gym, but maybe they don't sit and think about what they will wear in the gym like a pair of *******s and only takes whatever they find in their dresser.

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always stay covered up. 1, I hate being cold and want to keep my pump / sweat going, 2, I'm not looking to show off to anyone, 3, Its more shocking to them when the hoodie does come off / when it does, 4. I like to see what improvements I can do without looking at myself every day. I'm not saying I am the biggest guy in the gym, but Its how i prefer to train
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

JPrimy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPrimy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPrimy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPrimy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPrimy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPrimy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPrimy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPrimy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPrimy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPrimy is on a distinguished road. (+10) JPrimy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Screw that. I wear tight Nike combat tops that I used to train for football with. They put you in that tire dragging, box jumping, sprinting training state of mind which I think helps at the gym. Plus you stay cool and you look jacked if u got the right build

Registered User optimisticbones's Avatar
    optimisticbones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimisticbones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimisticbones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimisticbones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimisticbones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimisticbones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimisticbones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimisticbones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimisticbones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimisticbones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimisticbones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    I wear hoodies throughout my sessions and most of my buddies do now too. It is nice to have something wrap around your body, helps maintain body temperature high (specially important when doing strength work), just feels a lot more solid when doing bench and squats etc. I could not have it any other way.

I usually like to say that I let my lifts do the talking, not a physique, because you can have a nice physique and still be clueless.
    This

When I wear hoodies my biceps getting stretched to the max and helps me when doing deads benchies and squatties.

I bought 1 from hodgetwins it says DO WHATEVER THE **** U WANNA DO

PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking at your body all pumped up on a regular basis can throw you off sometimes. THINKING you've made serious gains only to find out otherwise... (As I've been told by these individuals)

MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Averageteen500 View Post
    Cuz they just go to the gym to workout and they dont give a single f*ck what other people think
    True.

NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because they are humble.
    hacked brah