Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up 1st place NPC middleweight 22yr old. Pics Pics Pics

From Pre Judging:

From the Night Show:

Won 1st place in 2 classes:

The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And Proposed to my GF onstage!

Ask me any questions you want.

Pre-contest bulk weight=235lbs

On-stage weight=173lbs
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

lol this site is retarded sometimes I swear. People commenting on posts "should I bulk or cut" but not real bodybuilders/competitors threads.

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ..David.. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    lol this site is retarded sometimes I swear. People commenting on posts "should I bulk or cut" but not real bodybuilders/competitors threads.
    Amen to that bro hahaha

Awesome pics and conditioning bro ! Also congrats on your placing and gf proposal

PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know sometimes bro lol.
    Amazing work and prep though, you literally blew away the comp.
    Didn't see anyone else who'd of given you a worry.
    Major props for proposing, nothing like putting your balls on the table for all too see lol.
    I just proposed a month ago so wish you both luck!

*given out all my measlies for the day, will hit you on recharge.

PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrismNC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ..David.. View Post
    Amen to that bro hahaha

Awesome pics and conditioning bro ! Also congrats on your placing and gf proposal
    You outweigh me by 25lbs, and I'm thinking it's all in your arms :\.
    I think I'm going to go do a few curls now....

Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The guys you were competing against look like they dont even lift next to you. You are by far the leanest guy on stage. Congrats on the win OP and good luck with the future wife !
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

Logic Crew

Positive Crew

Actually believe that we all can make it if we want it bad enough crew

Cant spell LAT without LT Taktical's Avatar
    Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Taktical is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Goal physique right there congrats OP

What was your starting weight before lifting? How long?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U.S. ARMY 13A "King of Battle"
    #Trancefamily #Techno #Team140
    A.C.E. Certified Trainer
    Misc Music Festival Crew **TRANCE/TECHNO Mixes on my mixcloud www.mixcloud.com/transcode**

Originally Posted by PrismNC View Post
    You outweigh me by 25lbs, and I'm thinking it's all in your arms :\.
    I think I'm going to go do a few curls now....
    my arms weren't even 16" on stage...serious
    Originally Posted by Kenjisama View Post
    The guys you were competing against look like they dont even lift next to you. You are by far the leanest guy on stage. Congrats on the win OP and good luck with the future wife !
    thanks man. I saw some back stage and was like "haha yes". I was still nervous though
    Originally Posted by Taktical View Post
    Goal physique right there congrats OP

What was your starting weight before lifting? How long?
    Thanks man. It was tough. I was like 150 before I started lifting. This was my 4th show, so I've bulked and cut and bulked and cut. Last bulk was 235 lol too heavy. sitting at 210 now and feeling good. Have gained almost 40lbs since the show and that was on June 15

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looked great bro, national level show in the future or just going to focus on state level for now?

Originally Posted by DiamondMaker View Post
    Looked great bro, national level show in the future or just going to focus on state level for now?
    I qualified for nationals, but the contest prep was pretty rough on me. Started affecting my relationships, job, attitude, ect ect. Little too much for me. I vowed not to do another one for years, and when I do, to do it differently because my contest prep was pretty extreme ( 2 hours cardio/ day and 1800 cals)--the reason being to make the middle-weight class. If I do compete again I'll be light-heavies for sure. But those suckers are a lot bigger. its 176-198. I came in at 173 (after skipping my carb up, sitting in a sauna, cutting out water, taking a dieuretic, taking laxatives), then carbed up every 2 hours that night, not sleeping. See what I mean by extreme? I was probably like 180 on stage. Weigh in's were the night before. But it was just freakin nuts. My logic was if I made weight I would dominate and if I didn't i would struggle to look big next to someone with 20lbs muscle on me.

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Impressive, other guys didn't stand a chance,

What did you use to make yourself so shiny?

jegarbomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what was your bf at 235?

JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnMariettePT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jegarbomb View Post
    what was your bf at 235?
    Im curious too. Also look at the 2nd picture. Wow blew them away.
    AverageToSavagePL ---> Logging Avatar Nutrition and Juggernaut Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170942461&p=1433119761#post1433119761

samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome job!

Solid as fuk with very good proportion. . . .

A+
    Height 5'10"

Weight 212 Lbs.
    Bi's 18.5"
    Waist 33"
    Bench 285x3
    Squat 405x3
    Deadlift 435x1

As of 01/29/2015

when I was 235 I had to be like 20%.

here's a pic haha. Freakin nuts when I look back at it. Over-bulked for sure!

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You looked great on stage and I can't believe that you were only 173 ... you looked like 190+ to me
    You had great balance and condition but you also had the best tan on the stage and you looked the most comfortable ... smiling and at ease with your posing. Great work and great job on the proposal ... I assume she said Yes!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

thanks everyone. show was awesome. and yeah she said yes haha. I was backstage and lookin around and saw some people and was like "oh please let that guy be in my weight class" and sure enough those were the guys I was up against!

I was pretty nervous during pre judging but then I saw some photos of us on stage and I was like "pshhh I got this!"

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Arimatest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arimatest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arimatest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arimatest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arimatest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arimatest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arimatest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arimatest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arimatest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arimatest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arimatest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well done dude! way to show up the competition hands down. were you holding on to extra water ? fullness was great if it was extra water it makes sense but id like to see you down a little more body fat. but like i said stellar job.
    "Dedication and Hard work can take you anywhere you want to go!"
    Athlete page- http://www.********.com/justangermano
    YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/justangermano

SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Goddamn you murdered the competition brah gjdm.

Tulorrific is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tulorrific is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tulorrific is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tulorrific is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tulorrific is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tulorrific is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tulorrific is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tulorrific is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tulorrific is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tulorrific is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tulorrific is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How many lbs were you shredding a week on your cut?

Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visible abs at 20%, I would not call it an overbulk.

Amazing work man, congratz.

when I was 235 I had to be like 20%.

here's a pic haha. Freakin nuts when I look back at it. Over-bulked for sure!

zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    gj op

gjdm

BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awsome ;O

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ideal look there. That's what I am going for. By the way you guys have some great products. Best of luck with marriage
    Muscleology Forum Rep
    www.muscleology.com

COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew
    MuscleTech Supporter

AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looking great on stage bro!.. competing in my first show this coming october.. down about 16 lbs right now!.. you competing in another show or are you done?

Registered User yoyoyolilembryo's Avatar
    yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gjdm. when will it be mine turn???
    ***Georgia Crew***

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow man you really blew the competition out of the water! Great job man, I'm mirin hard. And congrats on getting engaged!
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

I might be done competing....at least for a few years. The hospital/near death trip kinda scared me...

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You don't have to compete to be a bodybuilder and have passion for the sport.
    Muscleology Forum Rep
    www.muscleology.com

COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew
    MuscleTech Supporter