Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pretty sure the op admitted he gained something like 15lbs in a month.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here we go:

Originally Posted by DeutschAmerika View Post
    Brah I've bulked for one month and I feel bigger but my stomach and sides are :/looking bloated/blurry. Is this just a illusion when bulking? I hope I'm not just putting on fat

Calories have been 3k-3500 everyday, and I've gained 12-14lbs, lifting heavy

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1095540993

The OP's problem wasn't the fact that he bulked, it was because he ate at too high of a calorie surplus.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    Did you transition for a few weeks at maintenance before your bulk?
    a week, not nearly enough time. He just didnt do any of the things he needed to do correctly. Live and learn.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    a week, not nearly enough time. He just didnt do any of the things he needed to do correctly. Live and learn.
    I am pretty sure we all have done that at some point.... I know I did.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    The thing is, I don't even see where the transition would be. It's not like I see any "cutting" going on here since a little bit in January:

I don't think it was some relative minutiae, like improper transition or failure to reverse-diet, it was eating too much. I really doubt he headed into the recent bulking phase with a suppressed metabolism, I don't see how that would be possible.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    I am pretty sure we all have done that at some point.... I know I did.
    i gained 11 pounds my first week of bulking, literally put in like 5 pounds of fat, no joke. I was so hungry after losing almost 80 lbs in 7 months that i ate everything in sight, not a single calorie was counted. Also put on about 1 lb a week. Dat bulk gone wrong. Spent 87 years cutting after that.

Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    The thing is, I don't even see where the transition would be. It's not like I see any "cutting" going on here since a little bit in January:

I don't think it was some relative minutiae, like improper transition or failure to reverse-diet, it was eating too much. I really doubt he headed into the recent bulking phase with a suppressed metabolism, I don't see how that would be possible.
    You are right, he was just eating too damn much regardless of the other stuff going on. He never answered me before when i asked him how long he was in a deficit. He never should have bulked, he was already chubby to begin with.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Serp tell you the truth I can't remember how long I was in a deficit.

I just did one week of maintenance switching from cutting to bulking, which was a mistake but I've learned from that now

The weight gain you guys see from February was when I wasn't counting calories and was just lifting heavy

June was the month I started actually counting calories, I weighed all of my food at 3k calories a day, and yes put on some weight for sure. Is any of this lean gains maybe? Maybe 2lbs? Lol

I never dropped below 178lbs or something like that, but at that time I was seeing the two upper abs, I should've kept going. No creatine supplemented

This time I'm hitting my macros,weighing everything,lifting heavy, and continuing my creatine. I believe I woul look 99% better cutting, so that's what I'm sticking with FORSURE

I will weigh myself only 1 time a week, instead of everyday too.

Hope I answered some questions. Thanks

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is any of this lean gains maybe? Maybe 2lbs?
    It's certainly possible that you put on a couple pounds of lbm in a month, best not worry about it or cry over spilled milk. But the weight gain over your "not counting calorie" phase was probably more along the lines of where they should be (maybe even then still too fast) vs. during your more recent active bulk phase.

DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    It's certainly possible that you put on a couple pounds of lbm in a month, best not worry about it or cry over spilled milk. But the weight gain over your "not counting calorie" phase was probably more along the lines of where they should be (maybe even then still too fast) vs. during your more recent active bulk phase.
    So not all bad news haha. Thx

I promise I'm not a douchbag brahs asking all these questions. I'm 19 and learning from my mistakes, gonna put in alot of hard work and get down to business

Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So not all bad news haha. Thx

I promise I'm not a douchbag brahs asking all these questions. I'm 19 and learning from my mistakes, gonna put in alot of hard work and get down to business
    You'll get there with time. You said you just started counting everything in June, that right there is a game changer. The single biggest thing you can do is actually count your calories, as it gives you 90% of control over what happens to your body (the other 10% is lifting to retain or build muscle).

Just remember, aim to gain .5 lbs a week on a bulk, and lose 1-2 lbs a week on a cut. Every 500 calories per day = 1 lb, so if you are losing 1 lb a week it means you're 500 under your maintenance, etc. Don't worry about calorie calculators, go by the numbers you've tracked yourself, you should have plenty of data now.