Registered User FutureAestethic's Avatar
    FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

pls help me reach my goal

I was skinny fat before.. so any way..
    I look lean when i flex
    but fat when i don't
    what bodyfat do you thnk i am ?
    I know that my forearms are small, i was not genetically gifted in forearms and calves...
    and my arms are a little bit lagging..
    and I'm working on it..

this is my current body (bloated)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...psc1558ec4.jpg
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...psf8c21b4f.jpg
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps7ab1c9d2.jpg
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...psbcfdcc4d.jpg
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...psf380cab3.jpg

5'5
    19 y.o.
    140lbs

been lifting for a year

these are my desired goal as for now, is to be lean with muscle mass and to be look like an athlete

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps59f2456c.jpg
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...pse3067027.jpg

am i ready to cut till i become of these guys ?

need help from experience person.
    suggestions, tips, advice and opinions are appreciated.. thank you !

wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    U are understimating the guy's muscle mass, you look great but still that guy's physique would probably take u around 8-12 month more of bulking then cutting also try hitting the chest harder, max the weight u can do your reps and sets with do incline and decline and stuff but mirin arm gains bro

FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just want to lean down to 12% bodyfat and back to clean bulk, but I don't know my bf% as for now....

AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Maybe 17-20% body fat?

If you want to be bigger with lean muscle, clean bulk first bro. why would you want to cut, bulk then cut?

Anyways I researched about it, a video I watched said skinny fats are either from bad genetics, or been on a bad diet cycle with little exercise.

So according to them, you would not gain much from cutting, instead do a maintenance or clean bulk.

Hope this helps bro.

wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wedo3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are around 17% bf aim for 400 below your Main and get lots of proteins and it u will get to your goal soon and then start a lean bulk at 300-400 over your main hope this helps GL

Originally Posted by AvidoEivid View Post
    Maybe 17-20% body fat?

If you want to be bigger with lean muscle, clean bulk first bro. why would you want to cut, bulk then cut?

Anyways I researched about it, a video I watched said skinny fats are either from bad genetics, or been on a bad diet cycle with little exercise.

So according to them, you would not gain much from cutting, instead do a maintenance or clean bulk.

Hope this helps bro.
    Everybody makes a mistake...
    I was a skinny fat dude.. I was around 120 pounds..
    my weight jumps and some dude told to clean bulk and i research about and i go for it...
    it pretty worked well... been clean bulking for 8months already and this was the results...
    I can tell that i have bad genetics BECAUSE of my bodyfat storage....
    I got veins in my calves and thighs and arms when im pumped up...
    but my chest and belly... all fat

Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you feel uncomfortable at your bf then cut, if you're comfortable then try bulk slowly
    My log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153225331

AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidoEivid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by FutureAestethic View Post
    Everybody makes a mistake...
    I was a skinny fat dude.. I was around 120 pounds..
    my weight jumps and some dude told to clean bulk and i research about and i go for it...
    it pretty worked well... been clean bulking for 8months already and this was the results...
    I can tell that i have bad genetics BECAUSE of my bodyfat storage....
    TBH your body didn't look as terrible as you thought man.

You probably gained extra fats from too much surplus I'm guessing?

I did read that genetics can be defeated and many people did.

Oh and btw, different people have their own 'clean bulk'. For example, If a guy with maintenance of 3500 ask you to do his 10% of his clean bulk.
    Yours with a maintenance of 2500 (for example) will have a totally different 10% clean bulk compared to his. In conclusion, (for example) not everyone is clean bulking at 500 surplus.
    Either that error or something went wrong in the workout. Because just today I saw a guy clean bulked for 5 months and he instead get so toned afterwards.

Another important thing that a forum member told me: experiment with yourself, monitor the bulking by weighing yourself in the morning once a week so you don't gain too much fat in the process.
    Then adjust your sweet spot of caloric intake from there.

Hope helps!

Originally Posted by Jordan336 View Post
    if you feel uncomfortable at your bf then cut, if you're comfortable then try bulk slowly
    I'm quite uncomfortable of my bf.. but i want some tips in cutting...
    I know diet plays the big role by just being caloric deficit and doing some cardio if i want...
    aside from that, what are some other advice that you can give that will help me on my cutting ?

TBH your body didn't look as terrible as you thought man.

You probably gained extra fats from too much surplus I'm guessing?

I did read that genetics can be defeated and many people did.

Oh and btw, different people have their own 'clean bulk'. For example, If a guy with maintenance of 3500 ask you to do his 10% of his clean bulk.
    Yours with a maintenance of 2500 (for example) will have a totally different 10% clean bulk compared to his. In conclusion, (for example) not everyone is clean bulking at 500 surplus.
    Either that error or something went wrong in the workout. Because just today I saw a guy clean bulked for 5 months and he instead get so toned afterwards.

Another important thing that a forum member told me: experiment with yourself, monitor the bulking by weighing yourself in the morning once a week so you don't gain too much fat in the process.
    Then adjust your sweet spot of caloric intake from there.

Hope helps!
    Yes i did gain a lot of fat on my first 4months of training.. I gained about 16pounds !
    i'm sure i only gain about 2-3 lbs of muscle.. so i cut back a little bit then go for clean bulk..
    and my clean bulk was 100-300 caloric surplus.
    Well anyway, you really help me mate, thanks !!!!

Yes i did gain a lot of fat on my first 4months of training.. I gained about 16pounds !
    i'm sure i only gain about 2-3 lbs of muscle.. so i cut back a little bit then go for clean bulk..
    and my clean bulk was 100-300 caloric surplus.
    Well anyway, you really help me mate, thanks !!!!
    I sent you a link via private pm which I encountered this afternoon. This guy clean bulked and gets more lean after 5 months. Check it out.
    I am a skinny fat myself and I have done quite a number of research myself. Trust me, there are many times I wanted to cut, but I found out today that cutting will just make me looks ultra skinny.
    But anyways, all the best in your journey bro!

I sent you a link via private pm which I encountered this afternoon. This guy clean bulked and gets more lean after 5 months. Check it out.
    I am a skinny fat myself and I have done quite a number of research myself. Trust me, there are many times I wanted to cut, but I found out today that cutting will just make me looks ultra skinny.
    But anyways, all the best in your journey bro!
    yeah i saw it !
    it was great bulk
    he must really dedicated to his macros...
    thanks mate

Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordan336 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm quite uncomfortable of my bf.. but i want some tips in cutting...
    I know diet plays the big role by just being caloric deficit and doing some cardio if i want...
    aside from that, what are some other advice that you can give that will help me on my cutting ?
    don't drop your calories too much, don't go crazy with cardio, continue lifting heavy. you should read lyle mcdonalds training for fat loss article too, he tells you how much to lower your volume and stuff
    My log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153225331

Originally Posted by Jordan336 View Post
    don't drop your calories too much, don't go crazy with cardio, continue lifting heavy. you should read lyle mcdonalds training for fat loss article too, he tells you how much to lower your volume and stuff
    I think i should start 100 caloric deficit... to maintain muscle mass as possible
    thanks !

I think i should start 100 caloric deficit... to maintain muscle mass as possible
    thanks !
    lol with 100 only u will hardly notice any change anytime soon try around 300 atleast

Originally Posted by wedo3 View Post
    lol with 100 only u will hardly notice any change anytime soon try around 300 atleast
    I just to be slow and steady.. and thanks for the tip

I just to be slow and steady.. and thanks for the tip
    Np but actually 300 is slow and steady 100 is almost nothing 500 will make u lose a bit more muscle mass