1997chris1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get colton haynes body?

I'm new to lifting and i am 15. I am 5'6 and weigh 130 pounds. I want his type of body or similar for now. Is it realistic to achieve this body in 6-8 months or what? Should i eat in a 200 calories surplus because i heard from the hodgetwins that i don't have to since im a newbie.

Montae20013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montae20013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montae20013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montae20013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montae20013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montae20013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montae20013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montae20013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montae20013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montae20013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Montae20013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why would you strive for that? He is basically ripped because he is skinny. Strive for more.

tomd2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Montae20013 View Post
    Why would you strive for that? He is basically ripped because he is skinny. Strive for more.
    To be fair everyone is different bro, you might not like the look but obviously he does lol

GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100) GetBigs is not very well liked. (-100)
    So, first off, I don't know who Colton Haynes is, I could google him, but I'm too lazy to, so here's your answer:

There isn't such a thing as "achieving this guy's body". It's possible that "this guy" is ripped because he's skinny, or bulky because... he just is.
    You obviously want to look better, now there are things you can do about it.

First and foremost, you need to establish a solid base by bulking. As a beginner, you'll most likely end up gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time, that's how it works - in the beginning. So be sure to be in a caloric surplus for an extended period (for a year, I guess; caloric surplus: 500 kcal/day), focus on compound lifts, such as Deadlifts, Squats, Bench Press, Overhead Press, Bent Over Rows; your diet should consist of a lot of protein, i.e.: turkey, chicken, fish, eggs. Make sure you eat a lot of veggies, they have a lot of fibers in them, preventing 'overeating'. Although you do want to be in a caloric surplus, you don't want to bulk 'dirty', that means, just stay away from unnecessary fast food, ANY kinds...
    For carbs, focus on sweet potatoes, yams, maybe some fruit, but keep them to a minimum.
    For fats, focus on unsaturated fats, they are healthy, you do need saturated fats too, though, but you really should concentrate on unsaturated fats, which can be found in nuts and olive oil, for example. For saturated fats, you should eat some steak a week, like two steaks a week, don't go overboard on them though.
    As a beginner, you won't need supplements, BUT protein supplements can be a healthy and very useful tool to cook healthy. For examples, look up some videos on YouTube.

Cheers

HalfNatty is a complete loser! (-2000) HalfNatty is a complete loser! (-2000) HalfNatty is a complete loser! (-2000) HalfNatty is a complete loser! (-2000) HalfNatty is a complete loser! (-2000) HalfNatty is a complete loser! (-2000) HalfNatty is a complete loser! (-2000) HalfNatty is a complete loser! (-2000) HalfNatty is a complete loser! (-2000) HalfNatty is a complete loser! (-2000) HalfNatty is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I seriously doubt that this guy even lifts weights.. you achieve his body by doing nothing. (Pretty srs)

If you want to look like him because girls say they like his body, they only say that because of his facial aesthetics.

BrandonMurr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Colton Haynes does calisthenics, otherwise known as bodyweight exercises. Compound movements such as push-ups, pull-ups, squats, etc.