93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shawn Ray

25 26.88%
  • Kevin Levrone

29 31.18%
  • Flex Wheeler

39 41.94%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Riflemancho View Post
    Levrone had a weak BDB. Flex had weak RLS. Most of the competitions Flex's lower body was soft. And from the front the only pose he has on Levrone is FDB. Propably the only Olympia Flex could have won is 1993.
    My opinion.
    Flex had a good RLS, he had a good back, sorry, he had an amazing back, jsut got owned by Ronnie in that pose. Flex was never going to win in 93, his lowerbody from the rear was too soft as you pointed out. None of these guys are uncrowned Mr Olympias.

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by trulyhuge1 View Post
    You looked like an idiot and it's my fault?
    Just realised you are 32.

Get a life son.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jld010 View Post
    Flex had a good RLS, he had a good back, sorry, he had an amazing back, jsut got owned by Ronnie in that pose. Flex was never going to win in 93, his lowerbody from the rear was too soft as you pointed out. None of these guys are uncrowned Mr Olympias.
    Flex had a great RDB shot. RLS was poor as he had absolutely no width.

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Weak" is relative... That said, he had an amazing RDB but he basically got owned by the top 6 in the RLS... not just by Ronnie. So I'd say it was weak compared to guys competitive with him.
    Last edited by Penile_Dementia; 07-02-2013 at 07:32 AM.
    Feathered Nether Regions

Team Schwarzenegger Tony_Ulibarri's Avatar
    Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tony_Ulibarri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I chose Shawn because he was the most balanced and consistent. Unlike Kevin and Flex, there is no weakness in the Ray physique. Not to mention he was the best poser of the three.
    "Optimum Nutrition fan and endorser."

If Arnold Schwarzenegger is the heart of bodybuilding, Joe Weider is the soul. If Arnold Schwarzenegger is the king of bodybuilding, Joe Weider is the God.

Been into bodybuilding since 1991, non-stop and constant.

I looked 10 years younger for my age the day I turned 33. The pattern remains the same every year. But I want to look 80 like Sean Connery.

I practice science, art, sport and philosophy, therefore, I'm a bodybuilder.

Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah and Dillett had good BDB.
    Greatest bodybuilder ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oPwF4VZE&feature=related
    Mx3

eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    kevin levrone ..........size , symmetry ,conditioning and the special confidence on his face like an already declared winner ....