cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassas00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking My high calorie bulking bars - Oaty Peanut flavour - NO baking required. CHEAP

Thought I'd share a bar recipe that has served me well.

Ingredients

450g of Peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
    200g of Honey
    250g of Oats (I use fine oats)
    200g of Whey (I use chocolate but the oat/peanut butter overpowers the chocolate flavour so plain is fine)
    250ml of Milk (I use whole/full fat)

Now last time I made these I added 100g of dried fruit, the time before I used smooth pb so added nuts and dried fruit. So you can add anything to these.

1. Heat up the PB in the microwave until it has a liquid consistency (I use defrost setting so PB didn't burn).

2. Place big glass mixing bowl on scales and pour in 450g of PB, 200g of Honey, then your Oats and Whey. Mix it all with a spoon (or mixer if you have one).

3. After a while of mixing you can use your hands as the oats/whey won't make it as sticky on your hands. Pour in the milk slowly, mixing it at a time, so the mixture isn't too dry and still mixes well together, then add your fruit, nuts, seeds or whatever!

4. Once it's all mixed in together, place it in a 2'' deep baking tray and press it flat and into all the corners. I also used a smaller tray to press down and make it flat and as even as possible. Once you have done that place the try in the fridge, after an hour take it out and cut into required amount of bars, pizza cutter works well.

5. Package in foil or cling film, place in containers and freeze. Take out when needed, they defrost quick.

Nutritional information

Totals

Calories 6565
    Protein 272
    Carbs 497
    Fat 258

For my example I used 100g of dried mixed fruit and cut them into 16 bars so my nutritional value per bar is.

Cals 410
    Pro 17g
    Carbs 31g
    Fat 16g

Cost wise, it's very cheap. I always have whey, milk and oats lying around. Those three are dirt cheap and they only require small amounts, as for the other ingredients I can pick it up at Tesco, in the UK for;

700g jar of PB - £2.37
    Dried Mixed Fruit 500G - £0.95
    Honey 340G - £0.99

"I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We're made to grow.You either evolve or you disappear. " - Tupac Shakur

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds decent. Will rep on RC.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE