Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rustlemyleaves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Litres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litres is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litres is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For the past 6 months:
    Ate whatever I wanted, keeping cals at 2.5k getting at least 40g fiber and 180g protein. Felt great, gained a **** ton of strength, maintained ~10% bf while doing ZERO CARDIO.

All of last year:
    Ate 2.5k of "clean" foods. Felt great, gained a **** ton of strength, maintained ~10% bf while doing ZERO CARDIO.

My conclusion:
    Our bodies are very simple machines. We are made to digest whatever the **** we put in our bodies. Eating "clean" vs not "clean" doesn't matter.

My disclaimer:
    Can you loose fat, maintain leaness eating clean? Yes. Is IYFYM superior to eating "clean" FUUUUUUARK no. They're equal. One of them is just being less anal than the other.

thoughts?
    FAQ for ICF 5X5 (Credit to iBeastMode207 and Charlie581)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148036063&p=1063632501&viewfull=1#post1063632501

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    marksdailyapple.com

This bloke believes humans aren't able to efficiently process grains. In fact, he thinks they're disastrous to the human digestive system. He, along with others (including many biologists), believe our genome hasn't changed at all in the last 10k years (since the agricultural revolution).

Without going on further, here's some cliffs:

- Agriculture destroyed the human body
    - Our bodies are meant to consume fat as the main source of energy, with protein very close behind
    - Carbohydrates, in the quantity most people eat these days, ruin our natural hormonal excretion and insulin sensitivity

Since the OP ate things "close to the earth" I'm guessing he cut out grains. With the only source of carbs being fruit and/or juice.
    Is that the chit Melisandre has been feeding you?

I agree.

Originally Posted by Litres View Post
    For the past 6 months:
    Ate whatever I wanted, keeping cals at 2.5k getting at least 40g fiber and 180g protein. Felt great, gained a **** ton of strength, maintained ~10% bf while doing ZERO CARDIO.

All of last year:
    Ate 2.5k of "clean" foods. Felt great, gained a **** ton of strength, maintained ~10% bf while doing ZERO CARDIO.

My conclusion:
    Our bodies are very simple machines. We are made to digest whatever the **** we put in our bodies. Eating "clean" vs not "clean" doesn't matter.

My disclaimer:
    Can you loose fat, maintain leaness eating clean? Yes. Is IYFYM superior to eating "clean" FUUUUUUARK no. They're equal. One of them is just being less anal than the other.

thoughts?
    Did you do TRUE IIFYM?

The whole argument between both sides comes from the retards saying they can fill out their macros with McDonalds and Pizza and still have the same body comp after 3 months as someone who ate good nutritious clean foods.

Most people who follow IIFYM and actually get results are the types who fill out their macros with nutritious clean foods then fill out whatevers left with foods they enjoy, in moderation. Which isn't really the IIFYM that everyone without avi's preaches, its just sensible common sense.
    Starting weight - 220lbs 23/08/09

*Always gets fukked over by 6, even though I know 1 will be best crew*

*Negs on sight for HighHurdler by request*

Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rustlemyleaves View Post
    Guna watch this vid looks interesting.

Like his comment:

biolayne 1 week ago

LOL, you realize inclusive dieting actually shows better micronutrient & vitamin/mineral diversity than 'clean' eating when a research study at Ohio State was done right?

MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't even care for iifym but nothing is worth giving up breads and dairy srs **** that

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Litres View Post
    For the past 6 months:

All of last year:

My conclusion:

My disclaimer:

thoughts?
    Fantastic summary. Right to the point.

Main reason for argument, in my opinion, is a lot of "clean eaters", for some reason, lack the intelligence to understand such a simple concept. Hence: "IIFYM doesn't work, you have to eat clean bro, don't even have 1mg of chocolate if you want dat 6 pack brah"

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Fantastic summary. Right to the point.

Main reason for argument, in my opinion, is a lot of "clean eaters", for some reason, lack the intelligence to understand such a simple concept. Hence: "IIFYM doesn't work, you have to eat clean bro, don't even have 1mg of chocolate if you want dat 6 pack brah"
    Thats not the "clean eaters" argument brah. Everyone is arguing from the same fukking perspective. Everyone here knows that most of your main meals should be nutritious clean foods with the occasional meal out with friends or for occasions etc.

What they are arguing against is that you can't make up your diet entirely from the McDonalds menu and have a good body comp. I can get all of my Protein fats and carbs from a triple quarter pounder and chocolate shakes, it'll produce a chitty physique, but nobody with any sense is arguing that its a good way to go about things. Both sides agree you should eat well most of the time and indulge in moderation.
    Starting weight - 220lbs 23/08/09

*Always gets fukked over by 6, even though I know 1 will be best crew*

*Negs on sight for HighHurdler by request*

mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bodybuilding and eating "clean" foods dont really have to go hand in hand. Theres no doubt eating unprocessed foods is better for you in the long run healthwise, but in terms of looking shredded *only*, theres no need to only eat whole foods. Great self study though.

noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wish the Misc had more of these debate-type threads where there's actually a decent discussion, I'm sick of the "I'm a FA ******* help me speak to a human being IRL" threads all the time.

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP was probably just cycling a bit more test than usual and therefore he felt better

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Huberus View Post
    Thats not the "clean eaters" argument brah. Everyone is arguing from the same fukking perspective. Everyone here knows that most of your main meals should be nutritious clean foods with the occasional meal out with friends or for occasions etc.

What they are arguing against is that you can't make up your diet entirely from the McDonalds menu and have a good body comp. I can get all of my Protein fats and carbs from a triple quarter pounder and chocolate shakes, it'll produce a chitty physique, but nobody with any sense is arguing that its a good way to go about things. Both sides agree you should eat well most of the time and indulge in moderation.
    They should agree. Yet I see everyday on the misc people who think "IIFYM" doesn't work and that 1 tiny portion of "bad" food will ruin their physique.

literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500)
    jedi stop quoting people just to give your stamp of approval. nobody cares brah

Originally Posted by literalparadox View Post
    jedi stop quoting people just to give your stamp of approval. nobody cares brah
    I'm responding back to people who quoted me.

And one guy who ended his post with "thoughts?"

problem?

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    whats funny is that i bet these clean eating *******s all drink whey thats been processed to **** and eat a bunch of meat thats been pumped full of hormones and who knows what else. oh but dont worry its clean though.

Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500)
    hey guize we arent suppose to eat flour, sugar, cupcakes, pizza, etc , but its perfectly fine to stick a needle in your ass containing substances such as testosterone, deca, tren, etc.

Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duolicus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inb4 alan

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    whats funny is that i bet these clean eating *******s all drink whey thats been processed to **** and eat a bunch of meat thats been pumped full of hormones and who knows what else. oh but dont worry its clean though.
    lmao this. lost it when people wrote "i eatz grass fed *insertanimalhere" and wild caught fish brah and it feels so amazing"

Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500) Nvrlift is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by calmbrahh View Post
    i lol @ anyone that followed that IIFYM BS

the only thigns that enter my body are the things taht come up from the ground.

simple as that.
    i heard cyanide comes up from the ground, you should eat a bunch of that and see what happens.

biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol at people who hate on sweet potatoes, yams, oats, grass fed steak, fish, eggs, chicken breast, plantains, bananas, apples, broccoli, kale, spinach, and carrots. Then have the audacity to call us anal and less effective than pizza, poptarts, refined grains, and sugars. They will see when they are old with their inflamed and disease ridden bodies.

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Prefer the phrase flexible dieting not IIFYM, a lot more accurate.

Originally Posted by biscuitsbrah View Post
    Lol at people who hate on sweet potatoes, yams, oats, grass fed steak, fish, eggs, chicken breast, plantains, bananas, apples, broccoli, kale, spinach, and carrots. Then have the audacity to call us anal and less effective than pizza, poptarts, refined grains, and sugars. They will see when they are old with their inflamed and disease ridden bodies.
    You do realize that the principals of IIFYM/flexible dieting pretty much make you eat 'clean' and offer some wiggle room for 'dirty' foods.

Make peace, don't hate itsMoeyy's Avatar
    itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He ate things close to earth, and therefore grains are not close to earth?

Originally Posted by itsMoeyy View Post
    He ate things close to earth, and therefore grains are not close to earth?
    there are a lot of things ITT that don't make much sense

IIFYM supporters don't hate on anyone, nor do they claim clean eating is less effective.

brush up brah

Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So where does whey protein come into this. Also, i'm taking a weight gainer shake with whey and maltodextrin. Thoughts?
    *Parkway crew*

I Rep back

Originally Posted by Hypospadius View Post
    So where does whey protein come into this. Also, i'm taking a weight gainer shake with whey and maltodextrin. Thoughts?
    What do you mean?

Whey is a very good source of protein.

biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Hypospadius View Post
    Skip the malto...and just eat some food

dont think anyone is hating on those foods. Strong fuking strawman argument. Its also funny how every brodieter has the ability of foresight and all their arguments are based around that.

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nvrlift View Post
    i heard cyanide comes up from the ground, you should eat a bunch of that and see what happens.
    i swear you were deep red like a minute ago. you dun came up brah.

Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Detailed pdf on the effect of grains:

http://www.direct-ms.org/pdf/Evoluti...al%20Sword.pdf

edit: "Generally, in most parts of the world, whenever cereal-based diets were first adopted as a staple food replacing the primarily animal-based diets of hunter-gatherers, there was a characteristic reduction in stature [4, 17–19], an increase in infant mortality [19, 20], a reduction in lifespan [19, 20], an increased incidence of infectious diseases [19–22], an increase in iron deficiency anemia [19, 20, 22], an increased incidence of osteomalacia, porotic hyperostosis and other bone mineral disorders [4, 19, 20, 22] and an increase in the number of dental caries and enamel defects [19, 20, 23]."

thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500)
    All of this is really stupid. Grains have been part of the human digestive system since the dawn of fuarking time. Like what the **** man?

Blows my mind that people can trust "natural" foods so easily without a second thought. Try drinking natural milk. lol go **** urselves retards