Closed Thread
Page 29 of 262 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast
    Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Somehow matman and i got drawn into this argument.

peace
    LEO

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    You'd already been going on about losing friends and whatnot before CSB said anything...
    That was in response to MissJ speaking about the racial and political aspect Hollywood and me saying it was less Hollywood more about the "fans" raging and that I myself, being in the community, had experienced it first hand.

After I said that, he said it "doesn't affect real world situations" and it's only "people on the Internet." And yes, as you said, prior to that, I said it goes BEYOND people on the Internet since I had lost friends over this. It went from there.

lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    I would like to interject that there's finally argument I'm not in the middle of!

Carry on.....

Get in here, brah. No glory to be had on the sidelines.

lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    That was in response to MissJ speaking about the racial and political aspect Hollywood and me saying it was less Hollywood more about the "fans" raging and that I myself, being in the community, had experienced it first hand.
    People who you thought were your friends secretly dislike a integral part of you. It's ok to be offended, you know. I honestly don't think it was about CSB but w/e. Not sure what we're arguing/talking about anymore.

Waldo56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Waldo56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Waldo56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Waldo56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Waldo56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Waldo56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Waldo56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Waldo56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Waldo56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Waldo56 is a name known to all. (+5000) Waldo56 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *spoiler*
    This still misses the obvious fact that there is like a whole chapter devoted to describing District 11 since it is the first glipse of the world outside of District 12 (and the immediate surrounding forest land) you get in the book; when the train rolls into the district. If you paid attention to the book you should realize District 11's inhabitants are black. There is really nothing for there to be controversy about.

Though I did have the benefit of listening to an audiobook thus could not skim through parts.
    Go Pack Go!!!

Workout Log - Bulking with Bodyweight - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156762293
    IIFYM Eater - waldo56 on myfitnesspal

<<<<<Don't Panic>>>>>

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What part of "I've lost friendships with people I THOUGHT I was close to because of their OWN apparent racist thoughts brought out because of this movie" don't you bloody well understand? Yes it is RELEVENT to the real world. I won't even begin to dissect Serp and what makes him tick. That's another conversation that HE can answer himself because I surely can't nor will I even pretend to.

I made one statement about the racism when I mentioned the movie. Someone INQUIRED about it. I posted the article. It started conversation. The end. Reading things to "piss me off" is worlds different than being directly involved. In your myopic desire to prove a point, you overlooked that crucial stated tidbit of information.
    I am aware of everything you posted, down to the smallest detail you have reiterated, including the "lost real friendships" part. My observation was merely that I think you were over-reacting, and a large part of that stems from the personal belief that real friendships would not end on account of something like that. It was what really grabbed my attention. I just didn't want to go there.

I am not out to prove a point or "win" the argument, I can't win this one. I am expressing my viewpoint, even if it makes me out to be an ass-hat.

If you lost friendships (not goofy meaningless "e-friendships") over this, then IMO they weren't real friendships. I have real friends of different races/political ideologies/religions (from Indonesian Muslims to right-wing Christian tea-party members), who say things that on occasion REALLY offend me and offend one other. An example would be, what is more offensive than the statement or belief that I am going to suffer eternal damnation because I don't believe (and I know I am in fact INCAPABLE of believing) what they believe or profess to believe? And I've said things I am sure that have greatly offended them, questioning their religion/culture. We've had heated arguments many times, people have walked away, more than once I have thought things were going to come to blows. I have had friends actually permanently scare off dates that I had high hopes for, embarrass me by getting us kicked out of places, etc. I am still friends with these people. We still all go camping, invite each other to dinner, help each other move on occasion. I would trust my life with a few of those that I can fathom the least. I like them for many of their qualities, and the fact that I value somebody I can count as a friend, even if other aspects are their personalities/beliefs are occasionally offensive and incomprehensible to me.

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lucksterx View Post
    People who you thought were your friends secretly dislike a integral part of you. It's ok to be offended, you know. I honestly don't think it was about CSB but w/e. Not sure what we're arguing/talking about anymore.
    Im not why sure why youre harping on that. CSB saying that I and another poster "enjoy" reading things to piss us off that have nothing to do with our real life is vastly different than firsthand experience. He failed to grasp that. The movie has been out for ages as was the situation. I made a comment in passing, you asked about it and I answered.

Someone mentioned Hollywood and I said it was less Hollywood in thisparticular situation and moreso the fans and I personally had firsthand experience with it.

Someone came and said to the effect that I need to stop being offended by what people said in the net especially when the scale is such bigger in certain aspects. I said it was beyond that.

Said person said mentioned Internet and getting upset over what people say and how they can find many things to annoy themselves with should they choose and I said once again, I had. REAL LIFE experience with said topic and it went beyond that. And of course others jumped in halfassing the conversation, already having a preconceived motion about what *I* was saying without asking but giving input.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Partly because I can't be bothered, partly because I genuinely have no idea what's going on!

Let's all just be friends.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LEO

Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    I am aware of everything you posted, down to the smallest detail you have reiterated, including the "lost real friendships" part. My observation was merely that I think you were over-reacting, and a large part of that stems from the personal belief that real friendships would not end on account of something like that. It was what really grabbed my attention. I just didn't want to go there.

I am not out to prove a point or "win" the argument, I can't win this one. I am expressing my viewpoint, even if it makes me out to be an ass-hat.

If you lost friendships (not goofy meaningless "e-friendships") over this, then IMO they weren't real friendships. I have real friends of different races/political ideologies/religions (from Indonesian Muslims to right-wing Christian tea-party members), who say things that on occasion REALLY offend me and offend one other. An example would be, what is more offensive than the statement or belief that I am going to suffer eternal damnation because I don't believe (and I know I am in fact INCAPABLE of believing) what they believe or profess to believe? And I've said things I am sure that have greatly offended them, questioning their religion/culture. We've had heated arguments many times, people have walked away, more than once I have thought things were going to come to blows. I have had friends actually permanently scare off dates that I had high hopes for, embarrass me by getting us kicked out of places, etc. I am still friends with these people. We still all go camping, invite each other to dinner, help each other move on occasion. I would trust my life with a few of those that I can fathom the least. I like them for many of their qualities, and the fact that I value somebody I can count as a friend, even if other aspects are their personalities/beliefs are occasionally offensive and incomprehensible to me.
    Your "personal" belief on friendship doesn't change the fact that certain aspects of the argument once again minimized MY experience by putting in in a window of "people on the Internet" and "seeking out to annoy yourself with situations" You should have gone there.

Had you mentioned the above instead of what you did? Sure, reception and conversation would have been VASTLY different. You're not preaching to the choir, I've already come to the resolution about said friendships so why the need to attempt to "school me" in any facet of the situation is beyond me. It's over and done. It was mentioned to someone in relevence to their statement, nothing more of less, and yet your train of thought deviated from that and put it into a TOTALLY different pathway.

The issues with your friendships are your own. The way you view your friendships are yours. By making the mistake of putting anyone in your set standard of "this is how I see things and if it isn't as such well, IMO it REALLY wasn't that way at all" does a great disservice to the person you're even attempting to converse with as they bring their OWN set of standards to the table.

Rule number one of dealing with people is that you actually figure out the person you're dealing with instead of making assumptions based on a fraction of the information you THINK you know about the person. And I saw a hell of a lot of that today from numerous people. ASSUMPTION. You put me in a category with Serp. Ok. I know enough of him to know that that isn't the case at all, but I don't know enough to assume WHY that is on his part and I sure as HELL am not going to sit here and say well "he needs to x, y and z" because his experiences aren't mine. He is the way he is because of his own, as am I, as are you and everyone else.

I sure as hell won't make that mistake again, mark my word. Getting all of this **** an having to defend myself because of THAT? Really? Psh not worth it.

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I apologize for putting you into the position where you felt the need to defend yourself. I did derail and escalate the subject unnecessarily, and ignored the context of your posting.

From my point of view, the possibility that some TMZ-blog quality subject ruined real friendships actually rustled my jimmies. I should have kept my mouth shut.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Ive only done them with 1-5 reps, i do them for 6-10 for assistance after bench but thats it.
    stuff i read in the past, i dont follow any advice except for experiences by fellow forum members since all those studies mean nothing
    i'm a firm believer that the ohp has carried over to my bench big time...and its because of the 6-10 rep range. but i mean whatever works for you wont work for another so carry on.
    www.grazethesky.com

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is that seriously all you were able to grasp from the entire thing? That its "about race?"

The conversation would be the same if I said "man, I can't believe people got mad this person cast was American" and someone interjecting their opinion that I shouldn't be offended because what people say about Americans on the Internet when in reality, it goes beyond that.(Im not American, just using that as an example)

The subject of "race" is just the backdrop of this conversation. ANY topic inserted in lieu of would be relevant. Of course it gets a hint of "touchiness" because of who *I* am. Don't big it up to be more dire than it is.

your posts have tl'dr all over them.

and lotsa blah blah blah to em to
    www.grazethesky.com

i knew this place would turn into a drama queen filled sh*t house once females started pouring in...it was only a matter of time.

how old are you flexish? 18?
    www.grazethesky.com

I apologize for putting you into the position where you felt the need to defend yourself. I did derail and escalate the subject unnecessarily, and ignored the context of your posting.

From my point of view, the possibility that some TMZ-blog quality subject ruined real friendships actually rustled my jimmies. I should have kept my mouth shut.

apologize?

fkn a it's the net bro.

speak your mind and dont ever feel sorry for yourself.
    www.grazethesky.com

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    somone PM me when there arent so many feels in this thread. Im here for the lolz
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    somone PM me when there arent so many feels in this thread. Im here for the lolz
    as am i

which is why i jumped in and disturbed some more feels

only way to be on the net brah
    www.grazethesky.com

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    I promise not to incite or escalate any drama for the next 48 hours.

I may have a gift I was unaware of.

I would make a good super-villain, you could call me The Rustler.

I'll buy you six bay mares to put in your stable ---
    Six golden apples bought with my pay.
    I am the first piper who calls the sweet tune,
    But I must be gone by the seventh day.

So come on, I'm the rustler.
    I have a fife and a drum to play.
    Get ready for the rustler.
    I rustle along on the seventh day ---
    Rustle along on the seventh day.

All kinds of sadness I've left behind me.
    Many's the day when I have done wrong.
    But I'll be yours for ever and ever.
    Climb in the saddle and rustle's along.

So come on, I'm the rustler.
    I have a fife and a drum to play.
    Get ready for the rustler.
    I rustle along on the seventh day ---
    Rustle along on the seventh day.

Deep red are the sun-sets in mystical places.
    Black are the nights on summer-day sands.
    We'll find the speck of truth in each riddle.
    Hold the first grain of love in our hands.
    www.grazethesky.com

I had to google. Jethro Tull?

Maybe my hippie-insinuations aren't all that off base!

Never done a psychedelic supplement in my life, but watching that kind of makes me want to.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    omg stop the racist talk stuff -__-

This is why almost all of my friends are white, they dont care about that stuff, its a non issue.
    If someone calls someone the N word and they get offended, they probably are that. If they get called that and dont care, they arent that. Simple as that.

Caring what teenage girls have to say about a movie? Come on -_-
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Im still fat, so what... z71kris's Avatar
    z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000)
    started 337 April 17 2012

I am not losing weight, I only eat 1750 cals a day, but am gain wait; wut do?
    but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

Originally Posted by z71kris View Post
    Enough drama and conflict to keep Caprica6 away for months.

z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Enough drama and conflict to keep Caprica6 away for months.

but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    i knew this place would turn into a drama queen filled sh*t house once females started pouring in...it was only a matter of time.
    Let us not be so quick to forget the past threads krate-san. There have been quite a few passionately engaged trivialities discussed in this thread without the presence of females as well

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    omg stop the racist talk stuff -__-

This is why almost all of my friends are whitee

ahahahahaha

the irony made me lol irl

new girl friend for Slurp?

but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I promise not to incite or escalate any drama for the next 48 hours.

I may have a gift I was unaware of.

I would make a good super-villain, you could call me The Rustler.

BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dat feel when 9/10 chicks that talk to me are single moms.

off topic a bit, but I cant say I have seen a character make me laugh more than Ron Swanson.

but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

Closed Thread