WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How bad is one night of drinking going to hurt me???

I haven't drank in probably 2 months, but i would like to thursday night, maybe 4 or 5 beers, a couple shots at most. i'm more worried about how it will affect my workout the next day,,, and how many miles i will have to run to take it all back,,,,,, thoughts?

DiosItaliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiosItaliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiosItaliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiosItaliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiosItaliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiosItaliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WIUHITMAN View Post
    I haven't drank in probably 2 months, but i would like to thursday night, maybe 4 or 5 beers, a couple shots at most. i'm more worried about how it will affect my workout the next day,,, and how many miles i will have to run to take it all back,,,,,, thoughts?
    i wouldnt ever workout the next day
    str8flexed : You have wisdom beyond your years young one.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DiosItaliano View Post
    i wouldnt ever workout the next day
    i agree wait until its all out of your system before you workout. you will preform better that way
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont drink period end of sentence. it hurts you alot more than you think. makes your skin loose, you lose that tight look. most i have is a glass of wine wit my sunday night cheat.. a bowl of whole wheat pasta and a big ass steak.. lol but thas it.. wen im at the club i drink water wit lemon..
    freed from desire. mind and senses purified.

WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WIUHITMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well crap,,,,,,,,ya know if someone could make some calorie free, non-potent alcohol for you body you would be extremely rich

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WIUHITMAN View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it.
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You definitely don't want to work out the next day. Consider that day shot.
    Never waste an egg yolk

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the morning." -Homer Simpson

"Here's my theory: The better someone's genetics are, the more of a dumb**** he is." -Alan Aragon

ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gymgrown View Post
    You definitely don't want to work out the next day. Consider that day shot.
    after a few beers, why not?
    seriouly if you drink 3 beers and don't feel any different the next day how bad would it really hurt you if you didn't eat bad? i know alcohol slows down your matabilism but if its just a couple beers is it really that bad?

gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fordraceing_man View Post
    after a few beers, why not?
    seriouly if you drink 3 beers and don't feel any different the next day how bad would it really hurt you if you didn't eat bad? i know alcohol slows down your matabilism but if its just a couple beers is it really that bad?
    Who's talking about 3 beers? He said 4 or 5 beers plus a couple of shots. That's enough to get me pretty thoroughly drunk. I don't know the science behind it, but I think working out when you're recovering from alky increases your risk of muscle injury.
    Never waste an egg yolk

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the morning." -Homer Simpson

"Here's my theory: The better someone's genetics are, the more of a dumb**** he is." -Alan Aragon

ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok, then my question how much will 3 beers hurt?

Bobisnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobisnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobisnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobisnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobisnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bobisnew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used to drink constantly, but even when i do I ate food, im in college...drinkin well it runs college. Do it now and then and don't stress it, unless your competin or something, if u feel fine then lift the next day. Muscle injury???? Well yea its not good dec.'s test. and all, but I don't thing it directyl leads to a serious muscle injury, unless you lift stupid, now your limits, drink in moderation. how many miles to run?...depends on metabolism I know kids who are twigs and drink like its there job, train hard and you'll be fine.

ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It all depends on your goals. If you're training for a show, obviously you don't drink. If you're doing it b/c you enjoy it and have no deadlines on where you need to be, then f it and have a few drinks. Don't listen to the guy who says "don't do it, end of sentence." It's all about your goals and what you want out of it.

Depending on how much it hits you, lifting the next day is kind of pointless. You can try to counter the affects by doing 8 oz of water per beer, eating a whole food protein meal (read: chicken), and drinking water before you go to bed, but it really will only knock out/down a hangover the next day. Alcohol mutilates your testosterone levels for a little while so you might fall short a few reps on each of your exercises.