It says my lifts are intermediate but I doubt that, seeing as there are people on here about my weight benching 225 lbs for reps.
Weight: 140 lbs
1 rm maxes
Bench: 175 lbs
Squat: 225 lbs
Deadlift: 285 lbs
Some questions I would appreciate answers for
1. Is strstd a good way to measure where you're at?
2. Are there other reliable ways of measuring where you're at?
3. When is it time to switch to an intermediate routine for strength?
I haven't been on a strength routine just push pull legs mostly 3x8 and hypertrophy work but for the big three I've been following a basic strength scheme I guess. 3x5, lifting heavy, adding weight until I stall then deloading.
4. Does being on a split really slow down my strength gains that much?
5. Since I don't think my lifts are that heavy I read that my CNS recruitment isn't big enough to worry about overtraining. So is it ok for me to be training 5/6 days a week like I have? I know the body needs rest but I really enjoy lifting and look forward to it. I try to offset this by sleeping a lot, about 12 hours a day, srs. Its summer vacation.