JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

18 Month Progress (Long Read + cliffs) (Hopefully a bit Inspiring)

I started lifting about 18 months ago seriously. I transitioned from randomly training, being a "triathlete" (basically dying through races and barely finishing), 5k runner, couch potato, and high school nerd into really taking things seriously. I fell in love with everything fitness, and decided to major in Exercise Physiology. I started lifting daily, starting with Stoppani's Shortcut to Size. After that, I got into making up my own programs. After a few months of free balling my programs, a friend from school that was a Junior Olympic Hammer Thrower in Ireland, NCAA football player, wannabe strength coach, etc., got me into Olympic lifting and I was hooked. I was squatting like mad, overhead, front, rear, everything. Cleans, jerks, deadlifts, everything. I LOVED it. Then shyt hit the fan....

Long story short, around 5th grade I was diagnosed with lots of congenital back issues. The list starts at severe spondololisthesis, continues into having an 7th lumbar vertabrae, and carries into having extremely bad knees, joints, and intervertebral discs. Around 5th grade, after countless falls on the basketball court, I was awake for 72 hours straight and went to the doctors. This is when I was "diagnosed." No more impact athletics (no football, no basketball, no wrestling, no lacrosse, etc.) I picked up golf... needless to say, I was never in shape. I golfed, went to school, and sat at home. I grew depressed. Well, after years of this sedentary life, my back went into "hibernation" and the pain became bearable... until I pushed a bit too far, too fast, and everything came back full force. After about a year of solid lifting, I was cooked. Spent. Done.

This led to 6 weeks of Physical Therapy, no compression movements or lifts for ~3 months, and the worst news of my life... Doc said no more lifting, heavy at least. And if I did lift, extremely careful and light. Depression kicked back in, I was diagnosed with "clinical depression" and forced onto meds, etc., etc. Girlfriend cheated on me after 2 years together, neighbor poisons my 6 year old dog and kills him, I just kept getting hit.

Fast forward to about 5 months ago. I went through PT, finished strong, and wanted to prove everyone wrong. I wanted to prove to the doctors that I could do whatever I put my mind to, prove to my parents that I could be as successful as my 6'4'' Varsity Point Guard/Forward brother in the realm of athletics, prove to others anything is possible with hard work and determination, and especially, prove to myself that I could do anything I wanted in this life, and nothing could stop me.

Now, a few disclaimers...
    1. Legs - I have had to sacrifice... I lift legs, but not to the point where I'm anywhere near happy. The reason being, if I lift legs to my full potential, and really smash them, I'm stuck on bed rest for a week. I can't move, I can't lift, I can barely eat due to pain. So, my leg days are what they are... leg days. Nothing special. Thus, my progress pictures are upper only. If this offends you, I couldn't care less. I do what I can with what God has given me. My theory is, 1 hardcore leg day isn't worth sacrificing 5 hardcore lift days. It simply isn't. Im slowly building up a tolerance, but slowly is the key word.
    2. My diet isn't great. I'm a poor college student in debt, interning 50 hours a week FOR FREE, working otherwise, the list goes on. I eat as much as I can of anything I can. I try to keep it semi clean, but its easier said than done.
    3. I'm only 1.5 years in, with many road blocks having been thrown my way. If my progress isn't what you want, I'm sorry. I'm happy, and hope to inspire others that may have walls in their to knock them down and do their thing.

CLIFFS
    LIft hard for a year
    Congenital back issues kick in
    3 months off, 6 weeks PT, doc says no more lifting
    Push through the pain
    Prove them wrong
    Profit

Hoping to do a physique show this year with a friend of mine. Not looking to win or place, simply compete and prove to myself its possible.

Anyways, photos
    inb4 strong lighting
    inb4 do you even lift
    inb4 feelings hurt
    inb4 dem feels

Thanks, don't be too hard on me.
    I'm back, bby - doubt you noticed

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep it up OP good luck with your comp later this year.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats on sticking in there! Also you don't look 20. I thought you were like 15 lol, either way not bad but need more mass. Repp'd for actually having a reason to quit or stop lifting and persevering through. Unlike all these "hard gainers" / "etcos" out there.
    •••Long Live Skilzzy Krew•••
    ---Hispanic Crew Member---

JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Medinaaaa View Post
    Congrats on sticking in there! Also you don't look 20. I thought you were like 15 lol, either way not bad but need more mass. Repp'd for actually having a reason to quit or stop lifting and persevering through. Unlike all these "hard gainers" / "etcos" out there.
    Thanks brah. I plan to keep the bulk til second semester, then start prepping for my first physique show.

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome job man! Keep it up!
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

thanks brah

Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gained some solid weight. Just curious what do you do for legs? Leg Extensions and Leg Curls?
    Weight: 171 lbs
    Bench: 110 lbs x 5
    Squat: 145 lbs x 5
    Deadlift: 205 lbs x 5

*Currently running Starting Strength*

Lol, someone negged me for not being able to do legs. This forum has issues.

I won't apologize for the roadblocks I've been given, but I will apologize for the issue that my progress isn't what you want... Negging me for medical reasons solves nothing.

For legs, I can half-safely do curls, extensions, and most leg press machines, if I keep the pressure on different areas than my lumbar region. Lunges and squats work, just with no weight. If I do weight, they have to be dumbbells at held at my sides.

Shameless bump

Dibbzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibbzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibbzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibbzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibbzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibbzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibbzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibbzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibbzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibbzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibbzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Didn't read but good progress haha

Psikiguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Respect. At a year and a half I would expect more results though... Perhaps you should start eating at a surplus just to gain muscle? Fat doesn't seem like an issue for you.