But I'm not a powerlifter Aasemd's Avatar
    Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Possibly gyncomastia ? [pics]

My chest is getting tighter and this isn't changing so I'm getting worried? Is it gyno? Any fixes?

RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You're just ****ing fat.
    ***NEGGED BY MOD CREW***

"All That We Are Is the Result of What We Have Thought. The Mind Is Everything. What We Think, We Shall Become." -Buddha.

Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aasemd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If I flex I can see my abs though

thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RamboJesus View Post
    You're just ****ing fat.
    bro your just as fat and still dont have nips like that

Schmeckie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schmeckie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schmeckie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schmeckie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schmeckie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schmeckie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schmeckie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schmeckie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schmeckie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schmeckie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schmeckie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RamboJesus View Post
    You're just ****ing fat.
    Lol he looks skinnier then you *******.

RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RamboJesus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This is Gyno.
    ***NEGGED BY MOD CREW***

"All That We Are Is the Result of What We Have Thought. The Mind Is Everything. What We Think, We Shall Become." -Buddha.

Thanks guys. When do you think this'll change?

samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samson_419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks like a little fat, lose the fat = Lose the biotch tits
    Height 5'10"

Weight 212 Lbs.
    Bi's 18.5"
    Waist 33"
    Bench 285x3
    Squat 405x3
    Deadlift 435x1

As of 01/29/2015

Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why do you think you have gyno? Have you done a cycle? If no, then how would you have gyno?

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Scholera View Post
    Why do you think you have gyno? Have you done a cycle? If no, then how would you have gyno?
    No I'm 1 month in I was jus worried lol. I wasn't sure so I wanted to get it in order with fixes if it was