mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tastiest eating challenge in southern California?

I'm looking to cross something off my bucket list, and bulking season seems like the right time for it. I live in southern California, which appears to have a LOT of eating challenges. Any opinions on which one is the tastiest? I only plan on making this a one time thing, so I'd at least like it to be delicious and not just a plate of food.

bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why just a 1 time thing? i try to do one every month or so just for the hell of it ha.
    but i have no idea since im not familiar with southern cal.
    not sure if youve seen this site, but this where i usually go to look up challenges. (http://eatfeats.com/calendar/California.html)
    Iron & Ice Cream.

Stop Bitchin.

Shred.

mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mydealbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bambam601 View Post
    why just a 1 time thing? i try to do one every month or so just for the hell of it ha.
    but i have no idea since im not familiar with southern cal.
    not sure if youve seen this site, but this where i usually go to look up challenges. (http: //eatfeats.com/calendar/California.html)
    Yeah, found that site yesterday when I started my search, but it doesn't really provide any information as far as ratings or taste goes. For instance, I don't want to go eat 15 hot dogs just to eat 15 hots dogs...what a waste.

bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mydealbox View Post
    Yeah, found that site yesterday when I started my search, but it doesn't really provide any information as far as ratings or taste goes. For instance, I don't want to go eat 15 hot dogs just to eat 15 hots dogs...what a waste.
    it provides a lot of info actually.
    it probably wont tell you how it taste but it has info on most challenges.
    for example, 1 in san diego has it where if you eat 3 cheesesteaks in 30 mins they give you 50 bucks.
    Iron & Ice Cream.

Stop Bitchin.

Shred.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no col eating challenges around iowa
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

cafe 222 is highly suggested as for tastiness goes. (downtown san diego)

brians 24 pancake monster is also very good! (downtown san diego)

i am a sucker for breakfast foods though so take it for what its worth. i personally enjoyed both of these thoroughly!
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

Originally Posted by oregonpanthers View Post
    cafe 222 is highly suggested as for tastiness goes. (downtown san diego)

brians 24 pancake monster is also very good! (downtown san diego)

i am a sucker for breakfast foods though so take it for what its worth. i personally enjoyed both of these thoroughly!
    Awesome, thanks!