Registered User orderoutofchaos's Avatar
    orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000)

11 days off work, day 1 and I already feel like a bytch

I have problems. I have 2 women ha think they're my gf. One of them wants to meet me every day but when I meet her I get drunk and high and wake up hungover only to wake up to her texting me begging to hang out again the next day.

For the last 5 days I have taken up a very serious routine. I kickstarted into turbo gear, bought some caffeine free No explode, bought $80 worth of food and ate like a madman and suddenly my veins came back out, my neck filled back out and I suddenly started looking powerful again. For 5 days my progress was dramatic. Yesterday was a peak. I felt like a bull all day at work. Got off work and continued feeling like a bull. But my squat workout was shunned due to me desperately getting to my other gfs place to see her since I hadnt seen her in a week and time was limited. I skipped my workout and ended up very buzzed and didn't get to sleep till 3 am. Woke up this morning prematurely to a hot scolding sun all dehydrated with no food in my house and I feel shrunken due to my wild night out.

I have 11 days off of work and I obsessed about working out 2 times a day and making insane progress on my time off but I started out rough. I'm afraid that I'm gonna get drunk and not workout the entire time and end up a shriveled up miserable looking creature when I return to work. Is there any motivaters out there that can help me spend my time well on my time off? I desperately want to stay up late but I want to wake up early and focus on training but it's so hard to focus when I have money and time and a preference for partying

GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well here it is ...... MAN THE F#%k UP! You and only you can make the right decision. You know what it is or you wouldn't be on here asking for motivation. How bad do you want it? Good luck!
    Cutting on All Pro's

Squat 195
    Bench 195
    BOR 125
    OHP 125
    SLDL 225
    Curls 95
    Calf raises 245

" I am what I am and that's all what I am..." Popeye the Sailor

Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have problems. I have 2 women ha think they're my gf.

You have no real problems.
    Maybe ditch being a drunk stoner?
    Calculating nutrition/calories
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    Why your designed workout will probably suck/List of good beginner programs (part 5):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118004321
    Things worth your time to forum search and understand (for new people): CNS fatigue vs muscle fatigue, deloading, refeed, intensity vs volume, going to muscle failure, overreaching, overtraining, chronic fatigue, recovery.

Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ralikar View Post
    I have problems. I have 2 women ha think they're my gf.

You have no real problems.
    Maybe ditch being a drunk stoner?
    The truth will set you free.

You're 29. Grow the **** up, kiddo.