chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm out of whey protein. What else should i eat Before+After workout?

I'm out of my whey protien :-(

What's the best thing i can eat before the work out
    And after?

That_one Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) That_one Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) That_one Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) That_one Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) That_one Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) That_one Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) That_one Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) That_one Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) That_one Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) That_one Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) That_one Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    buy some more...
    FCUK cutting this summer.
    BULK FTW!

Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    post workout eggs are fast acting protien and take that with a fast acting carb such as gatorade

post 45 minutes later take a slower to medium digesting protien with a slower to medium digesting carb

before the workout you want slow and fast digesting protien as well as fast and slow digesting carbs

so potaotes pasta gatorade oatmeal yams

steak eggs chicken tuna milk
    "Everyday I feel like I become less of a man but more of a legened"

Gangster of Medieval War swordsmanzenn's Avatar
    swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eat some tuna.

glock2705 is not very well liked. (-100) glock2705 is not very well liked. (-100) glock2705 is not very well liked. (-100) glock2705 is not very well liked. (-100) glock2705 is not very well liked. (-100) glock2705 is not very well liked. (-100) glock2705 is not very well liked. (-100) glock2705 is not very well liked. (-100) glock2705 is not very well liked. (-100) glock2705 is not very well liked. (-100) glock2705 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Carbs (something high in carbs / sugar) - Pre
    Any food rich in protein (meat) avoid dary's as they take longer to absorb + Carbs - Post

Idealy Whey would be the best
    Please help me get in the green