MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GVT while cutting?!

Hey Community ,

I finished my 12 week 3split Plan for cutting and i want to go harder now. At the moment i eat about 2400kcal with ~280g Protein , ~240g Carbs and under ~33g Fat.
    I know GVT is for gaining muscles - but can i use it for remaining as much muscles and decrease the loss of muscles while cutting?
    My workout routine would look like this:

Mo:Chest/Back
    SuperSet
    10x10 Bench Press
    10x10 Bent Over Barbell Rows
    SuperSet
    10x10 Dumbell Flys
    10x10 ChinUps (with help)

Tue:Cardio
    30min low/mid Cardio

Wen:Leg/Abs
    SuperSet
    10x10 Squats
    10x10 LegRaise
    SuperSet
    10x10 LegPress
    10xfailure Crunches

Thur:Rest/Off

Fri:Shoulder/Arms
    SuperSet
    10x10 Dumbell Shoulder Press
    10x10 Bicep Curls
    SuperSet
    10x10 Lateral Rise
    10x10 Skull Crushers

Sa:Cardio
    30min low/mid Cardio
    or
    20min HiiT Sprinting/Walking

would this routine be productive while cutting or just a waste of time?
    Hope you can help me!
    After melting over 100 lbs, I am now launching my own Clothing Label. I appreciate every donation and order. You guys are awesome.
    Shop: www.dedicated-clothing.jimdo.de , ********: www.********.com/dlstudios2015

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

GVT while cutting?!

No.

GVT is a short term bulking/strength-endurance program designed to be used on a calorie surplus.

And has little more than half the volume of what you posted:

http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Artic..._Training.aspx

Notice that you only do 10 x 10 for one big exercise and one complementary exercise.

Assistance work is lower volume......so it won't cut into progress in the big exercises.

GVT
    Advanced German Volume Training(AGVT)
    Smolov
    Junior Smolov
    etc

They are "over-reaching" programs.

They just about drive you into the ground(when you are eating like an alpha predator), then you reduce volume for a couple weeks or so to recover. Then you can test or do another intensive cycle, not necessarily the same.

Eg

GVT
    low volume recovery
    Intermediate GVT
    low volume recovery
    Advanced GVT

That should get your attention.

You would expect to be heavier after that if you eat enough to do it at all without getting weak/ill/injured.

On a cut, the rule of thumb is to use lower volume. You cut reps/sets/assistance exercises. But you try to maintain intensity(percent of max) by keeping the load high to keep muscle.

On a bulk, the rule of thumb is to use higher volume. You add sets/reps/exercises. But you try to increase the load progressively. The extra calories will help you handle the volume and the increasing load.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow thanks , very informative!
    After melting over 100 lbs, I am now launching my own Clothing Label. I appreciate every donation and order. You guys are awesome.
    Shop: www.dedicated-clothing.jimdo.de , ********: www.********.com/dlstudios2015

What about MFT28 , would you recommend it for me? (5`9" , 208lbs ~20% bf)
    My Nutrtition would look like i wrote in the first post and i would follow the whole MFT Training Routine.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiiRCO View Post
    What about MFT28 , would you recommend it for me? (5`9" , 208lbs ~20% bf)
    My Nutrtition would look like i wrote in the first post and i would follow the whole MFT Training Routine.
    Sorry.

MFT28 is another supplement sales pitch, disguised as a program.

Apart from the real over-overreaching programs mentioned, and a few others(5 3 1 Boring But Big Three Month Challenge comes to mind), anything that promises big gains in 4 or 6 weeks is probably an all out scam, like MFT28.

That's why nobody bothers to recommend them here(except the guys trying to sell you dodgy supps*).

GVT is a real program.

*There a few proven supps that are perfectly healthy, and perfectly cheap.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

Okay thank you again - will check these out.