strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up How to improve body ? *photos* female

Female
    5’5
    136lbs
    36 in bust
    27.5 in waist
    39 in hips

Photos in my gallery of my current state.

I’d like to achieve something similar to the photos I posted in my gallery not of me (I know I can’t look excatly same obv. Just a rough guide).

I know you’ve probably heard this a million times - I’ve done research but it seems to contradict each other.

I’m looking to lose body fat, maybe gain muscle (want to lose 1-2 inches off waist - I know you can’t spot reduce). I usually just do cardio/eat mostly fruit n veg when I get this heavy but I’m looking to keep as ‘curvy’ as I can while lowering fat.

My plan:

Eat maintance - between 1,600 - 1,900 calories
    Eat 136g + protein
    Eat 100g carbs

Eating as ‘clean’ as possible.

Lifting weights 4 x weekly (I really like fitness blender weight training vids)
    2 x upper
    2 x lower body
    1 x hiit a week.

I know it’ll take time I’m hoping to do this for life, but would like to see progress ASAP obviously.

Will this actually help me in losing fat/losing inches ?

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exercise does nothing for fat loss, keep that in mind, let nobody tell you any different.

You need to focus on building as much muscle as possible because females will never build enough to be "beyond" a certain point as its hard enough for men to build muscle. That is a fact. Drop protein to 100g minimum, aim for about 55g fat minimum, carbs 0 and above.

You just need to get to a bodyfat you desire, no other body will matter. It is not as if you can overreach something on accident, or build too much muscle on accident. You need to either drop fat or add fat and muscle, you cannot do both, especially females (you lack the most important thing).
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You phrased your questions differently but this is pretty much the same thread as last week:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175354981

I'd suggest eating at maintenance and lifting. Once you are stalling you may need to eat more. 1600-1900 won't get you very far for very long.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Important stuff for women is: moderate or lower carbs, high protein, heavy weights (guys style low reps, heavy lifting close to failure, but safely, no pink dumbells), track calories, some cardio (intervals) 3x weekly 30 mins.

Success is guaranteed.

To lose fat you have to reduce calories a bit, you can also cycle them, like take them down to say 1300 on a couple of your rest days! (but keep them up a couple of times a week at 1700-1800-ish)

If nothing is happening drop another 100. If you're losing 0.5-1 lbs weekly you're good. Don't lose fat TOO quickly, you will stall faster as your body will slow down metabolism too much.

To build muscle, you will build some without caloric surplus at first (aka noob gains), but as you get more advanced you will have to pick, gain muscle with caloric surplus OR lose fat with caloric deficit. It will be harder and harder to do both at the same time.

I would not go to lift weights more than 3x weekly if you want to do this for life and not burn out and not stress your already compromised recovery abilities due to caloric deficit.

strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strandedon27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Exercise does nothing for fat loss, keep that in mind, let nobody tell you any different.

You need to focus on building as much muscle as possible because females will never build enough to be "beyond" a certain point as its hard enough for men to build muscle. That is a fact. Drop protein to 100g minimum, aim for about 55g fat minimum, carbs 0 and above.

You just need to get to a bodyfat you desire, no other body will matter. It is not as if you can overreach something on accident, or build too much muscle on accident. You need to either drop fat or add fat and muscle, you cannot do both, especially females (you lack the most important thing).
    Oh yeah I forgot it was this forum I posted on sorry! I’m just trying to get as many opinions from people who exercise as possible so I’m confident I’m doing it all right !

That’s why I’m trying to lift and eat protein - I usually like how I look when I drop about 10 lbs but it’s through cardio / more calorie restriction and I get sooo hungry in the winter especially haha.

So is my macros / plan good enough to lose body fat ?

Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Important stuff for women is: moderate or lower carbs, high protein, heavy weights (guys style low reps, heavy lifting close to failure, but safely, no pink dumbells), track calories, some cardio (intervals) 3x weekly 30 mins.

Success is guaranteed.

To lose fat you have to reduce calories a bit, you can also cycle them, like take them down to say 1300 on a couple of your rest days! (but keep them up a couple of times a week at 1700-1800-ish)

If nothing is happening drop another 100. If you're losing 0.5-1 lbs weekly you're good. Don't lose fat TOO quickly, you will stall faster as your body will slow down metabolism too much.

To build muscle, you will build some without caloric surplus at first (aka noob gains), but as you get more advanced you will have to pick, gain muscle with caloric surplus OR lose fat with caloric deficit. It will be harder and harder to do both at the same time.

I would not go to lift weights more than 3x weekly if you want to do this for life and not burn out and not stress your already compromised recovery abilities due to caloric deficit.
    Ok thanks.

So my plans good just drop a few hound calories on non workout days and train 3x weekly? I’m trying not to get impatient and take it slow I know it’s better that way

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by strandedon27 View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot it was this forum I posted on sorry! I’m just trying to get as many opinions from people who exercise as possible so I’m confident I’m doing it all right !
    this is arguably the best part on the site, stay away from nutrition section. 2x upper and 2x lower is good, females should do cardio if they have a low RMR additionally.
    attention to progressive overload and attempting to maintain strength in a deficit is all that matters, one should not expect if they have stalled on their lifts to infinitely progress especially in a deficit.
    calorie balance will dictate whether or not you build muscle, as it stands building muscle and losing fat is impossible (noob gains irrelevant, you gain so little muscle, need not apply).

fitness is extremely simple, there is really nothing to it except the misinformation out there. always stay away from articles designed for women like they are unique and far removed from men.

Originally Posted by strandedon27 View Post
    That’s why I’m trying to lift and eat protein - I usually like how I look when I drop about 10 lbs but it’s through cardio / more calorie restriction and I get sooo hungry in the winter especially haha.

So is my macros / plan good enough to lose body fat ?
    you need to switch types of foods that provide more satiety if you have problems with hunger, look up the glycemic index solely for foods that have a lower index/load for OPTIONS. your macros are fine, protein a little excessive, its only an expensive macro but nothing wrong with it otherwise, fat is more important out of anything and is ultimately the basis of health. you just need to lean out then by increasing your TDEE and restricting calories.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

this is arguably the best part on the site, stay away from nutrition section. 2x upper and 2x lower is good, females should do cardio if they have a low RMR additionally.
    attention to progressive overload and attempting to maintain strength in a deficit is all that matters, one should not expect if they have stalled on their lifts to infinitely progress especially in a deficit.
    calorie balance will dictate whether or not you build muscle, as it stands building muscle and losing fat is impossible (noob gains irrelevant, you gain so little muscle, need not apply).

fitness is extremely simple, there is really nothing to it except the misinformation out there. always stay away from articles designed for women like they are unique and far removed from men.

you need to switch types of foods that provide more satiety if you have problems with hunger, look up the glycemic index solely for foods that have a lower index/load for OPTIONS. your macros are fine, protein a little excessive, its only an expensive macro but nothing wrong with it otherwise, fat is more important out of anything and is ultimately the basis of health. you just need to lean out then by increasing your TDEE and restricting calories.
    My fats about 70g a day.
    So I think I’ll eat maintance workout days then drop to 1300 for days I’m not exercising. Sound good?