Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

DAA and dry mouth

I started taking DAA (Primaforce bulk powder) yesterday, and along with today, I am getting pretty wicked dry mouth that lasts almost all day. I'm drinking plenty of water (1.5 gals + / day), and that's the only thing I've changed in the past 2 days. Anyone else? Will this go away eventually, or do I just have to deal with it for the duration of the DAA supplementation?

Thanks.

Cheers!

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Clammy View Post
    I started taking DAA (Primaforce bulk powder) yesterday, and along with today, I am getting pretty wicked dry mouth that lasts almost all day. I'm drinking plenty of water (1.5 gals + / day), and that's the only thing I've changed in the past 2 days. Anyone else? Will this go away eventually, or do I just have to deal with it for the duration of the DAA supplementation?

Thanks.

Cheers!
    I've had that happen with other supplements, but not with DAA, personally.... Just keep the water in take up as you are doing
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Clammy View Post

Thanks.

Cheers!
    This would be the first I have heard of this with DAA.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Registered User bitistathebeast's Avatar
    bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    I've had that happen with other supplements, but not with DAA, personally.... Just keep the water in take up as you are doing
    This^ Depending on how demanding your workouts are. You should be good with the amount of water you're drinking.

Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Clammy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the replies. I'll try to drink more water, I guess (as if I'm not already in the can a million times a day, haha!!)

Cheers!

Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, I don't think DAA causes dry mouth... Just keep hydrated and you'll be fine.
    Science Mofo
    Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage
    IG: Barbells.Brews

lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lepmw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Swollberg View Post
    Yeah, I don't think DAA causes dry mouth... Just keep hydrated and you'll be fine.
    Agreed
    Current

Weight 169lbs

Bench 305lbs
    Squat 455lbs
    Deadlift 525lbs

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually take it in capsule form as adaptodren but haven't ever noticed dry mouth
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're taking it by itself with just water try putting it in juice
    SQ: 225x5 (High-bar ATG)
    DL: 295x5/315x1

"Many basic or compound exercises (e.g. squat, bench press, etc.) have a bell shaped resistance curves or shift the resistance through multiple muscle groups throughout the exercise's range of motion allowing the muscles to momentarily relax between repetitions. This period of momentary relaxation between repetitions allows greater opportunity for momentary blood flow permitting the clearing of acid accumulation."

Guess it's just me, hehehe... the dry mouth didn't last as long today. But it was very pronounced all morning into early afternoon. The difference between today and yesterday, is that I didn't train yesterday, so the 1 liter of water+Aminocore I usually drink during my workouts (which happen from about 2 - 3pm) was not consumed. I still drank over 1.5 gals of water, though. I'll keep an eye on it. Maybe it's just some adaptation thing with my body. It's just a bit annoying... I'm not worried or anything.

Thanks again, for the responses.

Cheers!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    f you're thirsty drink drink and drink some more.

Ive never had this issue , ive taken daa a lot over the past two years and am taking it currently
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en