eleda101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need advice on fatloss diet?

Hi guys
    I am currently trying to lose about 8kgs and need help with a diet plan that will work.
    If anyone could give me a sample diet plan i can follow i would be very greatful

RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eleda101 View Post
    Hi guys
    I am currently trying to lose about 8kgs and need help with a diet plan that will work.
    If anyone could give me a sample diet plan i can follow i would be very greatful
    Eat three servings of the stickies a day!

Half kidding. No one can come up with a diet for you. I eat mostly 3 eggs and pork for breakfast, a unseasoned chicken sandwich for lunch, and unseasoned chicken with steamed broccoli or asparagus for dinner. Lots of people would want to kill themselves after a few days of this diet.

The best diet is the one you will stick with. And only you can come up with that.
    400LB: December 6, 2012
    350LB: April 1, 2013
    300LB: June 15, 2013
    Current: 263
    Lost: 132

Currently Cycle 5 of AllPro Beginners

CodyTravers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyTravers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyTravers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyTravers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyTravers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyTravers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyTravers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyTravers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyTravers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyTravers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyTravers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well how often do you plan to workout? how tall are you and what is your weight and body fat? I can give you some suggestions but the rest is in your hands.
    The less I weigh the better I feel overall goal is probably about 135lbs..

Originally Posted by CodyTravers View Post
    well how often do you plan to workout? how tall are you and what is your weight and body fat? I can give you some suggestions but the rest is in your hands.
    I am 5'6 64kg and i work out about 4 days a week but planning on increasing to at least 5 days

Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi guys
    F**k a diet plan, bro!
    IIFYM! If it fits your macros!

Wait... What? 5'6, only 136lbs and you want to lose weight? You're either a chick or a man thats skinny fat. Which one is it?

But anyway, you don't need a meal plan. What you need to do is count calories. I know. What a hassle, right? Download the myfitnesspal app. It'll make things a lot easier. You'll need to create a calorie deficit to lose weight. Either by eating less, working out, or a combination of both. Dump the fitness magazines. They only tell half truths, leaving out important information and have you doing crap you won't be able to keep up, long term.

But if by chance you're a guy who is skinny fat, I suggest you go on a bulk and not lose any weight.
    Been serious about these Macros since 06/2013

IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros)

FatLossProgress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154893833&page=1

Calories&Macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380403
    FatLoss2: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

CutEnd/BulkBegin: 139lb 9/6/13

Originally Posted by Complex89 View Post
    F**k a diet plan, bro!
    IIFYM! If it fits your macros!

Wait... What? 5'6, only 136lbs and you want to lose weight? You're either a chick or a man thats skinny fat. Which one is it?

But anyway, you don't need a meal plan. What you need to do is count calories. I know. What a hassle, right? Download the myfitnesspal app. It'll make things a lot easier. You'll need to create a calorie deficit to lose weight. Either by eating less, working out, or a combination of both. Dump the fitness magazines. They only tell half truths, leaving out important information and have you doing crap you won't be able to keep up, long term.

But if by chance you're a guy who is skinny fat, I suggest you go on a bulk and not lose any weight.
    I am female haha and thanks for advice

retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi guys
    Your maintenance is 1666+ cals. Start by tracking what you eat.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/