adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Performax Labs PowerMax

Ingredient profile:

http://dev.alliance-global.com/perfo...2/05/label.jpg

Company site:

http://performaxlabs.com/

First of all I want to thank NutriShop and Performax Labs. I went into a NutriShop and the guy working gave me a couple sample packs of Performax Labs' preworkout PowerMax. I had never heard of this company/product before and couldn't find anything on the boards so here I am writing a review on my personal experience for everybody. Stim based preworkouts I have tried in the past: N.O Xplode (as my first prewo back in 2007), jack3d, assault, craze, and bullnox. My favorites have been MP Assault and Jack3d. DS Craze seemed to be a little too strong for me when trying to do high intensity workouts. Also, I must advise that I am currently cutting with EC stack and did take a full morning dose 4hrs prior to taking PowerMax so this may have had an added effect. The sample pack (Fruit Punch) contains 2 servings, I took half the pack for a full serving.

I took half the pack with 6oz of water and begun my workout about 45mins later.
    I didn't have time to hit the gym for some weights or anything since I had to work so I just did some BW stuff at home.
    Warm-Up 10mins: Jog/Stretch/10 Squats 10 Pull-Ups, 10 Push-Ups, 15 Chair Dips, 10 Decline Push-Ups
    SuperSet:
    5 Pull Ups
    5 Pull Ups OverHand grip
    10 Wide Grip Push-Ups
    10 Chair Dips
    30 sec rest
    Repeat 2 more times.
    -Rest 2 mins, then:
    Jumping alternating lunges with 25# each hand (10)
    Hammer curls to shoulder press (10 each arm)
    30sec rest
    Repeat 2 more times.

This workout was suppose to be a quick burn out, didn't want to do anything too hard since I hadn't actually hit the gym in about 2weeks.

MIXABILITY: 10/10
    Didn't even used that much water and it mixed in great! Didn't have any fizz and very little if any residue left at the bottom, i added another 1-2oz and downed the rest.

TASTE: 7/10
    Taste was a little too sour for me and it reminded me of N.O Xplode's fruit punch taste (which I can't stand anymore after taking it for so long). Remember though, I only used 6oz of water and of course you can always fix this with a little extra water. It's still a taste I would put up with it.

PUMP/ENERGY: 10/10
    I did get a feel of pump from this and the energy was perfect!! I felt a little jittery but not too much. My guess is that the jitters was actually from the EC and not from the PowerMax. Besides the slight jitters, the energy was amazing. About 30mins after I took the serving I got a burst of energy. I was laying down on my laptop and knew right away when it started to kick in. I didn't feel ants crawling over me, like from high beta-alanine servings, or anything like that (i actually love that feeling) but I just felt like I needed to get up and do something. I started putting on my shoes and would see clothes laying around and started cleaning before I noticed what I was doing lol.

FOCUS: 10/10
    Definitely felt focus during my workout! I usually train with music... either laptop, radio, or ipod but this workout was done without any music and I stayed focused the whole time. I payed attention to my movements more and made sure I was feeling every rep.

OVERALL RATING: 9/10
    To sum it all up, I would buy a bottle of this and cycle between Assault as my staple preworkout. I gotta say I loved it. Although I want to try it again after i finish my EC stack to make sure everything I felt was REAL! Lol. But in all honesty, this is a pretty good pre-wo! I kind of already had a high expectation as a buddy of mine (who is actually pretty stim-resistant) told me he loved it after I gave him a couple sample packs to try out as well. This supplement sure exceeded my expectation... I have been out of the gym for about 2 weeks due to financial issues + shoulder injury, but with the energy and pump from PowerMax I felt like I could just keep going and the focus helped me forget about the shoulder pain. I kept pushing myself and some rounds did extra reps with less rest. Going to have to try getting some more packs to share with some freinds. All in all, I think I am done here. Hope you guys enjoy my review!

P.S. This has been my first actualy review in my 5-6 years of lifting/being on this site... would appreciate any feedback/advice!

Thanks guys!
    IF.IIFYM
    Squat 315x8, 365x1
    Deadlift 455x1
    DB Flat Bench 100'sx8
    DB Shoulder Press 80'sx8

MFP = adtoro07
    IG = ay_bro_ham

adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adtoro07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just an update to bump this up.. I will be trying this prewo again next week but without any other stims
    IF.IIFYM
    Squat 315x8, 365x1
    Deadlift 455x1
    DB Flat Bench 100'sx8
    DB Shoulder Press 80'sx8

MFP = adtoro07
    IG = ay_bro_ham

Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never saw this!! Thanks for the review.

If you want to try it again all by itself, hit me up and ill send you a couple more sample packs!

Although you did take EC that same day, you did take it 4 hours before so it might not have effected it completely. As well you took 1 scoop, most people like PowerMax at around 2 scoops pre workout.
    Performax Labs Rep.

www.PerformaxLabs.com

Yeah actually I got the chance to try it by itself and kept it at 1 scoop, still kept a nice pump and focus. also let a couple friends try it and they loved it. one of them wants a bottle so ill be ordering for him soon
    IF.IIFYM
    Squat 315x8, 365x1
    Deadlift 455x1
    DB Flat Bench 100'sx8
    DB Shoulder Press 80'sx8

MFP = adtoro07
    IG = ay_bro_ham

Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adizzle1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome!! Glad you enjoyed it. Since im a bit more stim tolerant 2 scoops seems to be my sweet spot. Really clean and smooth energy with some great focus!

Glad they enjoyed the product and happy to see more people are getting a chance to try this product!
    Performax Labs Rep.

www.PerformaxLabs.com

cskim86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is actually my first post. I received 2 sample packets in the mail. I liked the ingredients so I tried it instead of taking my white flood. stacked it with force factor & the results were very good.

Very impressed. Going to finish this other sample & if I still like it I plan to purchase a full supply.

9/10

Originally Posted by cskim86 View Post
    This is actually my first post. I received 2 sample packets in the mail. I liked the ingredients so I tried it instead of taking my white flood. stacked it with force factor & the results were very good.

Very impressed. Going to finish this other sample & if I still like it I plan to purchase a full supply.

9/10
    Glad to hear you enjoyed it!! Its been getting great reviews so far!

If you could, please throw up a full detailed review, im sure people would like to hear your thoughts in more detail!
    Performax Labs Rep.

www.PerformaxLabs.com

booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Endurance KING!!!

Taste: 10/10- I really enjoyed the flavor of powermax. The fruit punch was plenty sweet for me (and I like my stuff sweeeeetttt) even mixed with far more water then recommended. I usually went about 14-16oz per scoop and it was still basically koolaid at this level.

Mixability: 7/10- overall this mixed pretty well with minimal effort. A few shakes and it was 90% mixed but there was still a bit of powder that settled if it sits for more then a few seconds. This went away if you kept shaking off and on for about 5min but that's a bit of a pain. I chose to just swirl before I drank and that worked well enough.

Energy: 8/10- for me, I needed 3 scoops to really get me going which really shortens the life of a tub so that's why the lower rating here. Very clean energy though that had a nice build up and zero crash. Energy lasted well through my workouts even when they were 1.5hr or so. I did enjoy adding a bit more stim to this but that's all a personal preference. Focus: 7/10- this was off and on for me. I didn't feel that this product had a major impact on my focus on days that I already felt "off" but at times it was like a laser so it's hard to judge. I wouldn't take this specifically for focus if I was having a mentally off day.

Endurance: 10/10- for me this is where this product absolutely went above and beyond. Easily the best endurance supplement I've ever taken and in my current cutting stage this was a wonderful addition. I was felt like I could run/lift for days and never once encountered a drop in theis throughout the log. For anyone that is doing a lot of cardio or long workouts I would highly recommend powermax as your pwo.

Overall: 8.5/10- definitely one of the better pre workouts I've tried, however it does have a specific place for me. I can't rave enough about the endurance factor but would like to see a higher stim content to really get that energy/focus that pushes you through a tough day. One area that I did enjoy as well was the sense of "well being" that I felt about 20min or so after taking. This was more of a mood improvement vs strict focus or energy but also a great thing to have in a pre if you're going to the gym frustrated or right after work. Personally I would add in some other stims to compliment (and lower the scoops to 1.5-2) this when used on a heavy lifting day. I will definitely be purchasing a tub of this on my own to have for upcoming endurance events

Full log is available at anabolic minds forum under the title: POWERMAXing out

Registered User matchesmalone15's Avatar
    matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the kind words good sir, glad Powermax worked out so well for ya!

Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Taste: 10/10- I really enjoyed the flavor of powermax. The fruit punch was plenty sweet for me (and I like my stuff sweeeeetttt) even mixed with far more water then recommended. I usually went about 14-16oz per scoop and it was still basically koolaid at this level.

Mixability: 7/10- overall this mixed pretty well with minimal effort. A few shakes and it was 90% mixed but there was still a bit of powder that settled if it sits for more then a few seconds. This went away if you kept shaking off and on for about 5min but that's a bit of a pain. I chose to just swirl before I drank and that worked well enough.

Energy: 8/10- for me, I needed 3 scoops to really get me going which really shortens the life of a tub so that's why the lower rating here. Very clean energy though that had a nice build up and zero crash. Energy lasted well through my workouts even when they were 1.5hr or so. I did enjoy adding a bit more stim to this but that's all a personal preference. Focus: 7/10- this was off and on for me. I didn't feel that this product had a major impact on my focus on days that I already felt "off" but at times it was like a laser so it's hard to judge. I wouldn't take this specifically for focus if I was having a mentally off day.

Endurance: 10/10- for me this is where this product absolutely went above and beyond. Easily the best endurance supplement I've ever taken and in my current cutting stage this was a wonderful addition. I was felt like I could run/lift for days and never once encountered a drop in theis throughout the log. For anyone that is doing a lot of cardio or long workouts I would highly recommend powermax as your pwo.

Overall: 8.5/10- definitely one of the better pre workouts I've tried, however it does have a specific place for me. I can't rave enough about the endurance factor but would like to see a higher stim content to really get that energy/focus that pushes you through a tough day. One area that I did enjoy as well was the sense of "well being" that I felt about 20min or so after taking. This was more of a mood improvement vs strict focus or energy but also a great thing to have in a pre if you're going to the gym frustrated or right after work. Personally I would add in some other stims to compliment (and lower the scoops to 1.5-2) this when used on a heavy lifting day. I will definitely be purchasing a tub of this on my own to have for upcoming endurance events

Full log is available at anabolic minds forum under the title: POWERMAXing out
    THanks for the review!
    Performax Labs Rep.

www.PerformaxLabs.com