Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1195
    Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cthulhu28 View Post
    Mcrae is dumb as fuq.
    Amanda said Andy was the one who voted her out when she was evicted and still in the house.
    And Andy retorted it wasn't him right before she left.

Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Andy is a fukking genius, the complete opposite of what Elissa is. How can you hate on a guy who floated all season and then backstabbed his own allies to further himself in the game? He's literally the gay version of Ian, except less annoying because I loved Frank (and don't give two schiits about the people Andy backstabbed, Amanda/Aaryn/Elissa).

He's going to win the game, if not him then McReae or GM.

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Andy is the best player this season... I have no idea why so many people dislike him. He's just playing the game.

Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Zylantypic View Post
    Andy is a fukking genius, the complete opposite of what Elissa is. How can you hate on a guy who floated all season and then backstabbed his own allies to further himself in the game? He's literally the gay version of Ian, except less annoying because I loved Frank (and don't give two schiits about the people Andy backstabbed, Amanda/Aaryn/Elissa).

He's going to win the game, if not him then McReae or GM.
    His only mistake was confessing in the goodbye video to Amanda. Although, it would've probably came out sooner or later what he did, so maybe being honest with Amanda and giving a valid reason would ease up things. The part that annoys me the most is his expressions, he has the most dopey face at times and wiggles his hands a lot when talking.

Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Awarebrahhh View Post
    His only mistake was confessing in the goodbye video to Amanda. Although, it would've probably came out sooner or later what he did, so maybe being honest with Amanda and giving a valid reason would ease up things. The part that annoys me the most is his expressions, he has the most dopey face at times and wiggles his hands a lot when talking.
    I was shouting at my TV calling him an idiot for telling Amanda that he voted her out since Julie wasn't allowed to tell her. But after thinking about it for a little awhile (just like Andy probably did too), it was in his best interest to tell her that he voted her out then and there rather than her finding out in the finale. She'll have time to think about it in the jury house and understand that he had to do that, rather than be angry and irrational when she instantly finds out and has to vote for him to win or not.

Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When are they gonna show the jury house? We need some of this...

OlllllO
    JEEP

SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Andy is the smartest person left in the house.

But like everyone else, I can't stand him. The little rat has tattled all summer and prevented every potential big move.

At this point the Exterminators should be realizing that Andy would win against any of them in the Final 2 and should be aiming to get him out ASAP. Hell, he'd even win against McCrae, he could just claim that Amanda carried him.

The simple fact that none of them DO realize that Andy is the biggest threat to win jury votes, proves just how stupid they are.

SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post

But like everyone else, I can't stand him. The little rat has tattled all summer and prevented every potential big move.

At this point the Exterminators should be realizing that Andy would win against any of them in the Final 2 and should be aiming to get him out ASAP. Hell, he'd even win against McCrae, he could just claim that Amanda carried him.

The simple fact that none of them DO realize that Andy is the biggest threat to win jury votes, proves just how stupid they are.
    Spencer > Andy
    If you're reading this I got some bad news.

weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not sure what was the stupidest thing that happened tonight...

McCrae putting up Elissa, the only other person who voted to save Amanda...

or

Elissa not bothering to talk to McCrae after he won HOH and explain to him that it was Andy who flipped, and that's who he should be targeting...

or

Elissa thinking MCCRAE flipped on Amanda because "Andy looked so shocked!"

Just lol
    Andy convinced Elissa AND McCrae. Genius.

Originally Posted by tinnitus85 View Post
    This. LOL

But your third point probably explains why Elissa didn't try explaining to McCrae that Andy voted out Amanda...

Man, at this point, I just don't want ANDY to win. He's a conniving snake who sucks balls at winning competitions. Framing Elissa was just evil and all of his plans worked. He emerged unscathed from the plot to kick out Amanda despite being the pivotal person in getting her out. He's probably the smartest player left in the game now-- and I'd hate to see that rat win.
    At this point only Andy deserves to win. What a great game he's played!

Originally Posted by Zylantypic View Post
    I was shouting at my TV calling him an idiot for telling Amanda that he voted her out since Julie wasn't allowed to tell her. But after thinking about it for a little awhile (just like Andy probably did too), it was in his best interest to tell her that he voted her out then and there rather than her finding out in the finale. She'll have time to think about it in the jury house and understand that he had to do that, rather than be angry and irrational when she instantly finds out and has to vote for him to win or not.
    Exactly.

Can we give andy his kudos?
    - formed a strong alliance and was smart enough to switch sides when it suited him
    - made friends and maintained trust with everyone in the house
    - played the double eviction flawlessly, managed to convince McCrae & Elissa
    - has won an HOH & a veto (aka not a floater)

Honestly I cant remember any one in BB pulling this off? I think if he gets to F2 he wont have any TRUE enemies. I think even Amanda will be able to forgive him. Even Dan couldnt pull this off. Sorry but Andy will go down as one of the greats in BB. Call him a rat but he's managed to scurry his way through this game brilliantly.

Originally Posted by weightgainnow1 View Post

Exactly.

- formed a strong alliance and was smart enough to switch sides when it suited him

Honestly I cant remember any one in BB pulling this off? I think if he gets to F2 he wont have any TRUE enemies. I think even Amanda will be able to forgive him. Even Dan couldnt pull this off. Sorry but Andy will go down as one of the greats in BB. Call him a rat but he's managed to scurry his way through this game brilliantly.
    lol no, just no.

Dan is the GOAT without a doubt. Andy simply joined the right alliance to take him several weeks into the game and did all he could to keep his status as a floater. BRB only floaters left in the game and a few prominent players, better jump ship with my fellow floaters.

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At about 8:58PM BBT Spencer "You all know how I feel about Jessie's body.Spencer:I just wanna eat some butthole palm" He then says they should have dipped Elissa's panties in icy hot.
    ^^^^From Jokers

lol Spencer confirmed as miscer
    I have no idea why I came back

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lol @ this logic. Spencer has now won an HoH and a veto too. Guess he's not a floater.
    I have no idea why I came back

Originally Posted by NoS_oUtLaSt View Post
    ^^^^From Jokers

lol Spencer confirmed as miscer
    He also stated while talking about Britney: "Why did she have to ruin that body with a baby.."

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SPOILER:

McCrae won POV so GM or Judd is going home this week.

Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    McCrae is now one HoH win away from winning IMO. (I think he will win the final HoH comp as well if he gets there) He then takes Spencer to final 2 and wins 9-0.
    -Always 4 Crew
    -Scotch Crew
    -COYG

mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exactly.

Lol nets got get carried away here, andy has played one of the best games this season but thats not saying much

mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrbr1ghts1de will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    SPOILER:

McCrae won POV so GM or Judd is going home this week.
    I think its gonna be Judd unfortunately

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

yeah they are idiots, and it's the same reason why mcranda lasted so long. in an ordinary season where people had brains, that relationship woul dhave been busted up ages ago.

andy will still have to fight because he stands a large chance of being stabbed in the back just before final two. in the name of, "we hate each other, but we also know that nether of us can beat andy during a jury vote. we get him out, then let the chips fall where they may"

it just points out another negative aspect of playing both sides
    1) your plan usually gets blown up sooner or later
    2) if you do get far, you are seen as being a threat because you dont have blood on your hands
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

tinnitus85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinnitus85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinnitus85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinnitus85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinnitus85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinnitus85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinnitus85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinnitus85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinnitus85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinnitus85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinnitus85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mcrae is dumb as fuq.
    Amanda said Andy was the one who voted her out when she was evicted and still in the house.
    And Andy retorted it wasn't him right before she left.
    When Amanda got evicted, she really thought Elissa voted her out instead of Andy. Though she yelled at Andy "thought I could trust you, Andy!" before she left the house, she explained to Julie she did that to help Andy's future game (didn't want the others in the house to think Andy tried to save Amanda and target him). So she was doing one last favor for Andy before she left the house, but she really thought Elissa was the one who voted her out. That's why she was shocked when she found out through the goodbye messages that it was actaully Andy that got her out.

I guess that Andy did play a wise game, but if anything, he'll be remembered as "Amanda's bitch." It was really Amanda that took him far in the game, and he basically tattled and reported back to Amanda everything he heard in the house like her little servant. He was not good at winning competitions and rode on the power couple's coat tails. Don't really have much respect for him honestly. Dude, he plays the drama game so well I wouldn't be surprised if he 2-faced all his friends in school and real life. I can't stand conniving rats like that. I think McCrae played a similar yet more respectable game considering he hid behind Amanda like a shield the entire time and her plans took him very far in the game. On top of that, he can hold his own by winning competitions.

Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gooner89 View Post
    McCrae is now one HoH win away from winning IMO. (I think he will win the final HoH comp as well if he gets there) He then takes Spencer to final 2 and wins 9-0.
    Amanda's about to be on dat dere gold-digger time.
    OlllllO
    JEEP

SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000) SillyRabbit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Spencer is so dumb.

Now is the perfect time to blindside Andy.

He should realize that he has a chance against Judd and GM in the F2, but NO chance against Andy.

Not to mention that backdooring Andy will be a big move to add to his resume should he end up in the F2 with Judd or GM.

McCrae would beat him as well, but since he has the veto, Andy is the best choice here.

But Spencer is too stupid to figure that out. Getting Judd out does nothing to help his game.

Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Going to suck waiting an entire freaking year to watch the next season of BB.
    Wish they had a winter version to.

Spencer is so dumb.

Now is the perfect time to blindside Andy.

He should realize that he has a chance against Judd and GM in the F2, but NO chance against Andy.

Not to mention that backdooring Andy will be a big move to add to his resume should he end up in the F2 with Judd or GM.

McCrae would beat him as well, but since he has the veto, Andy is the best choice here.

But Spencer is too stupid to figure that out. Getting Judd out does nothing to help his game.
    Pretty sure they have a final 2 deal and they're the closest pair in the house right now

Seems like everyone but andy and mccrae are playing for 2nd place

Dan is the GOAT without a doubt.
    who do yall think is the greatest girl player of all time? Rachel? Janelle? Danielle?

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    danielle

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Going to suck waiting an entire freaking year to watch the next season of BB.
    Wish they had a winter version to.
    Ya, IDK why they don't do 2 a year. Maybe one with new houseguests and then one gimmick one with celebs or returning players/allstars.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

Originally Posted by poonpounder311 View Post
    Ya, IDK why they don't do 2 a year. Maybe one with new houseguests and then one gimmick one with celebs or returning players/allstars.
    they have to have it during summer or else they can't really go outside without freezing their asses off.

Originally Posted by mrbr1ghts1de View Post
    who do yall think is the greatest girl player of all time? Rachel? Janelle? Danielle?
    Jordan. She has a 1st place and a 3rd place. Highest combined placing of any girl.

Danielle is just slightly above average w/o her dad.
    OlllllO
    JEEP

dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Greb View Post
    Jordan. She has a 1st place and a 3rd place. Highest combined placing of any girl.

I didn't see Jordan's first one but she was carried in her second season. She floated and was shielded by a strong alliance that was formed because of one of the show's gimmicks
    Gyno free since August 2011

If you have any questions about gyno surgery, PM me

Originally Posted by Greb View Post

danielle from season 3.