Shaquilleb19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Heppppppppppppppppppp FIXING INNER PECS AND BUILDING THEM UP

Before you suggest decline fly's or dumbbeLL presses I am trying to do a body weight exercise workouts for INNer chest due to the damage that dumbbells have given me stretch marks on my shoulders AND THROUGHOUT THE BODY ( But it seems my inner pecs are not growing like I would want them too I have been exercising since i was 13-15 ,then in my later years it became off and on I am now 19 and would like full pecs with MY INNER PECS CONNECTED TO MY UPPER CHEST OR COLLAR BONE , maybe i am not hitting them hard enough because over all i have good body development good hamstring , arms , with huge biceps , even an 8 pack which I think looks weird lol ,and a v taper on my back ,and a good upper chest (COULD SOMEBODY PEOPLE GIVE ME A GOOD BODY WEIGHT WORKOUT FOR INNER PECS ( p.S DO NO OFFER GOING TO THE GYM I AM WORKING OFF AN AT HOME BASIS THANKYOU )

THIS IS MY CURRENT WORKOUT
    CHAIR DIPS : 7 SETS OF 7
    ELEVATED PUSH-UPS ON 3 CHAIR : 7 SETS OF 7

wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) wannabebigrick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you cannot target the inner pecs. the only way for it to become more pronounced is to increase overall chest size and get lean

Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jhemre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wannabebigrick View Post
    you cannot target the inner pecs. the only way for it to become more pronounced is to increase overall chest size and get lean
    This

DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shaquilleb19 View Post
    before you suggest decline fly's or dumbbell presses i am trying to do a body weight exercise workouts for inner chest due to the damage that dumbbells have given me stretch marks on my shoulders and throughout the body ( but it seems my inner pecs are not growing like i would want them too i have been exercising since i was 13-15 ,then in my later years it became off and on i am now 19 and would like full pecs with my inner pecs connected to my upper chest or collar bone , maybe i am not hitting them hard enough because over all i have good body development good hamstring , arms , with huge biceps , even an 8 pack which i think looks weird lol ,and a v taper on my back ,and a good upper chest (could somebody people give me a good body weight workout for inner pecs ( p.s do no offer going to the gym i am working off an at home basis thankyou )

this is my current workout
    chair dips : 7 sets of 7
    elevated push-ups on 3 chair : 7 sets of 7
    i do not know op. As stated earlier, you cannot build the inner part of your pec, but the whole pec has to be developed. What are you going to dooooooooo?

Thankyou makes sense and my lower pecs don't separate my abs so I have to get my lower pecs bigger so I can get the separating between my abs and chest thankyou

Thankyou makes sense and my lower pecs don't separate my abs so I have to get my lower pecs bigger so I can get the separating between my abs and chest thankyou