Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lioninthefield View Post
    Does water really help you lose weight? & do you schedule when you drink it or you just drink it all the time?
    If you are holding water weight, by drinking more water and reducing your sodium, you can drop some of that water weight and effectively lose weight.

PaulWesley will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWesley will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWesley will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWesley will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWesley will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWesley will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWesley will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWesley will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWesley will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWesley will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWesley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oops.. u looks so professional with it. but it's to long. get a collection.

Registered User FutureAesthetic's Avatar
    FutureAesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FutureAesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FutureAesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FutureAesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FutureAesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FutureAesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FutureAesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FutureAesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FutureAesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FutureAesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FutureAesthetic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks

lashin95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lashin95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lashin95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lashin95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lashin95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lashin95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lashin95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lashin95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lashin95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lashin95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lashin95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very nice thread

cjfinn29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you drink a **** ton for a few weeks your bladder will get a lot bigger. Totally worth it even though i was seconds away from wetting my pants in first block and going to bathroom every hour, your body adapts quickly.

eliskad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys!

Me and my team are currently working on a project concerned with the importance of hydration in a well-balanced, active lifestyle.

If you'd like to have your say, please fill in the survey here: goo.gl/1oDitg

We are examining how important hydration is for different target groups and will propose a solution on how to optimise water intake across demographics.

It only takes 2 minutes and hopefully, will eventually help you stay healthy too!

Eli

Registered User RagingWresteler's Avatar
    RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    its also good to drink after you have a meal

Mahel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    water - MAJOR key to success
    Mahel Khan, teen with an ambition

FrostbiteFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont want to be passing out

0Archangel0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great advice brah. Def gonna be sending this to the kids that I train!

ForrestBump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RagingWresteler View Post
    its also good to drink after you have a meal
    I wouldn't recommend this. Take a pause before drinking water.
    I've heard this from a nutritionist a while ago:
    Drinking water right after a meal might dilute your stomach acid, and therefore slow down your digestion.

ForrestBump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    P.S.

If you run, cycle, etc. (If you are on the move while working out), I recommend getting a hydropack. CamelBak makes great hydropacks.

They're basically small backpacks that have a 2-3 (or more/less, depending on what you want) liter container with a straw that goes up to your mouth, so you don't need to stop to drink.

david963 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hydration is super important and I found out the hard way over ramadan. I kept getting headache during my workouts and stuff and nearly felt like I wanted to faint during a ramadan PR on the squat and deadliest. Now I drink so much water and I find it easier to down with some MusclePharm Amino1 Cherry Limeade flavour. Super tasty. Stay hydrated people.

ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by oscarodw View Post
    nice thread , just saw it got stickied !

im gonna start drinking more water defo after reading this

OOhh baby, that's right my dawg

ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ArlindoDeSouza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I inject water into my bicep to make them look bigger like in crossfit!

Registered User Texasminnesotan's Avatar
    Texasminnesotan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drink a ton of water everyday, well worth it!

BenBeau37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love being hydrated but I've ran into a problem... what should I do??

I'm in my last year of school and the teacher won't let anyone leave to go to the restroom. I always go before class starts, but during class I suffer. Please help me

Frodoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frodoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice

waviniron458 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need to drink more, I've been slacking lately

lovesites has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sure, water is benefit for us. It has diversity functions.

JosephRay7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the stats! I think hydration is super important as well. Drinking lots of water is also really good for your skin. There are several stories of people increasing their hydration on a daily basis who ended up with beautifully clear and hydrated skin. Of course, this won't happen for everyone (especially most teenagers), but the point is that you can never go wrong with water!

Faesthetic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro that's some great points you got there!
    These idiots won't understand the full potential of water until we prove it...sadly we can't so I'm gonna list a few points/affects from my side of the story. I've been keeping my self hydrated too much for 6 months now just to test my body and here a some notable changes
    -longer, Hugh intensity workout
    -smoother skin
    -bulky look
    -energetic
    -less headaches and muscle aches
    -Darker hair (I noticed that)
    -Wrinkles faded away
    -Sex drive increase
    - Sperm amount increase
    Etc.

I've had a pretty crwcky voice and so I've switched from cold water to warm water and you winter believe how smoother my voice has gone.

I'm glad you are educated very impressively and hope the best for you

jdurfee99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdurfee99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdurfee99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdurfee99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdurfee99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdurfee99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdurfee99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdurfee99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdurfee99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdurfee99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdurfee99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AlexTheNewbie View Post
    Though your pee is actually supposed to be transparent.

If it's yellow, you know your body is actually dehydrated! I suggest you read up on a few articles regarding proper hydration.

Looks like it's not so much general knowledge afterall. Glad this thread turned out to be helpful for someone.
    Ya, i always lived by the idealism that having transparent pee is ideal compared to the super concentrated piss i take every morning. My current goal is to hit 1 gallon a day because of my creatine. But i remember the days i was maybe intaking around a liter. Since then ive noticed almost all the same improvements OP did.

michaelmv6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmv6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Mine too )) the urine quantity is just too small compared to the amount of water. It is diluated, but always remember. Your urine wasn't that transparent like water, right? If it was more kind of white, then that means what I've told you above. If it's transparent (or close to) like water, then you need to see a doctor. The reason of this is because you drink 4l of water a day, your body processes the "final" urine quantity of 1,8l. Compare 1.8 to 4, and you'll know why 😉

Criz98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A gallon a day will kep the doctors away

pWanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i find it the most easy to drink water out of a bottle rather than pouring it in cups

helps with consistancy

Jloper58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Love that article!

I ran into a great hydration supplement, called replay. This stuff has as many electrolytes as a half liter IV bag of DS electrolytes and uses a non-sugar co-transporter to speed the electrolytes and water across the intestinal wall for rapid absorption.

I sweat a ton during workouts, so I know I'm losing a ton of electrolytes. This does a good job of replenishing the electrolytes and making me feel good throughout my entire workout. The best part is that is doesn't have sugar (sweetened with monk fruit and stevia).

I think I read a stat that 3% dehydration can reduce cardiac output by 20% and muscular strength by 2%. Crazy!

I highly recommend replay, at hydrationhealth.com!
    Last edited by Jloper58; 07-25-2016 at 12:20 PM.

lolruxlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolruxlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolruxlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolruxlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolruxlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolruxlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolruxlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolruxlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolruxlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolruxlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolruxlol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BenBeau37 View Post
    I love being hydrated but I've ran into a problem... what should I do??

I'm in my last year of school and the teacher won't let anyone leave to go to the restroom. I always go before class starts, but during class I suffer. Please help me
    Just tell the teacher that you'll either take a piss in the bathroom or you'll take a piss in the classroom. And be ready to follow through.
    Tactical Barbell Crew

TB Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174169521

Criz98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats so true , ehen i dont hydrate mysleft im dead lol

Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xhuljan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    3-4L of water daily is enough