Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All I have to say is..

Can't wait for this year's Mr.O
    AMC

The only real natty bodybuilder that I know for sure is me! :)

microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bottom line is the only 2 people that have the physique to beat Ramy are Phil and Kai.

Shows up in shape don't see who else beats him.

Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If Ramy really has been training for 3 years, his physique is on an extreme trajectory, even relative to the standards of top-tier pro bb'ing. So I hope the arc continues in a good way, in which case he will dominate, but a relatively rapid crash and burn seems not outside the realm of possibility. Hopefully he'll avoid that and we'll get to see this physique at its full potential.

bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bensynan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fairfax View Post
    If Ramy really has been training for 3 years, his physique is on an extreme trajectory, even relative to the standards of top-tier pro bb'ing. So I hope the arc continues in a good way, in which case he will dominate, but a relatively rapid crash and burn seems not outside the realm of possibility. Hopefully he'll avoid that and we'll get to see this physique at its full potential.
    Maybe he will go the same way as jay and battle for the O for years and then when he finally gets it his coming towards the end?? and his blown out? (massive jay fan btw)

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    i really doubt he's been only training 3 years. unless he was a freak before he even started training which is possible.
    not one stretch mark was seen. either that or he has mr. fantastic skin.
    not even the front delt to upper bicep area stretch mark that nearly everyone gets.
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fairfax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bensynan View Post
    Maybe he will go the same way as jay and battle for the O for years and then when he finally gets it his coming towards the end?? and his blown out? (massive jay fan btw)
    If his development remains positive, I don't think he'll be battling for the O for years - I think it'll be his for years.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    he has the quantity and all the goods to be a very, very good bodybuilder...

but phil/kai have soooo much quality in their physiques, i just can't see ramy beating them just yet. not making any predictions about future years

Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000)

Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocpie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Slightly OT...is it just me or is Ramy's bellybutton slightly off-centre? Great physique but geez I get tripped out from that

Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hope Flex isnt serious on dis'. here are a few reasons why he wont win the O:

1) no speaka engrish(marketability guys, remember ..)
    2) dude doesnt have a vein in his body, or at least from what we've seen
    3) not enough muscle maturity, Dexter, Jay and Kai are far more mature
    4) back is very good but not good enough to hang with phils or kais backs
    5) I wanna say calves but like Bob Chick is so fond of saying, who doesnt need more calf development at any level..
    6) he defeated a 240lbs Vic whos had all kinds of setbacks + smaller legs + smaller look, the OLYMPIA is a whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooleE different ball game

Flex must be smokin' dat' crack. IMO, Ramy can go as high as 3rd or even 2nd (although I dont see 2nd happening)
    I think Cedric should become Mr Olympia before the age of 40.
    dealwithit.jpg

planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ramy will never win an O. He has size and that's it. People jump on this guy because he's big. Big isn't everything and Wheeler is a dink for making his comment. Maybe in 5 or 6 years after his muscles have matured and he's resolved his calf issue, then maybe.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As I've said before ramy certainly has all the tools to beat Phil, only time will tell if he will or not.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Soforak View Post
    I hope Flex isnt serious on dis'. here are a few reasons why he wont win the O:

2) dude doesnt have a vein in his body, or at least from what we've seen
    3) not enough muscle maturity, Dexter, Jay and Kai are far more mature
    4) back is very good but not good enough to hang with phils or kais backs
    5) I wanna say calves but like Bob Chick is so fond of saying, who doesnt need more calf development at any level..
    6) he defeated a 240lbs Vic whos had all kinds of setbacks + smaller legs + smaller look, the OLYMPIA is a whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooleE different ball game

Flex must be smokin' dat' crack. IMO, Ramy can go as high as 3rd or even 2nd (although I dont see 2nd happening)
    Vascularity doesn't get judged... at all...
    calves don't get judged either
    so what he "only" defeated a smaller victor martinez? kai could enter the tampa pro and steamroll it and would it be less impressive cause he defeated lesser competitors?
    his back is huge as ****, Jay also defeated phil on RLS in 2010 just cause he was way wider according to judges

Originally Posted by planes12 View Post
    Ramy will never win an O. He has size and that's it. People jump on this guy because he's big. Big isn't everything and Wheeler is a dink for making his comment. Maybe in 5 or 6 years after his muscles have matured and he's resolved his calf issue, then maybe.
    he has the size, the proportions and has shown he can get into conditioning to match that size.
    hate it when people say he "only" has size, dude is put together almost perfectly

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think Ramy is great, and a huge injection of much needed excitement to the sport. But Phil while maybe not carrying the same mass, is just on another level as far as a complete package goes. My 2 cents at least.
    Lee Priest for President

___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont know what the hell speaking english has to do with anything.. the sport dont need to rely only on 1 competitor.. there are many others that make an awesome job on spreading bodybuilding..
    for instance i hear MUCH more about guys like Kai and Antoine than about the Mr Olympia Phil Heath..

maketability will only hurt him for sponsorship if anything.. and im sure he will be just fine there where he live..

mr Olympia its just a competition.. if he could win Ny pro, he can win the olympia, as long as he deserves it.. english or not

Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ___ View Post
    i dont know what the hell speaking english has to do with anything.. the sport dont need to rely only on 1 competitor.. there are many others that make an awesome job on spreading bodybuilding..
    for instance i hear MUCH more about guys like Kai and Antoine than about the Mr Olympia Phil Heath..

maketability will only hurt him for sponsorship if anything.. and im sure he will be just fine there where he live..

mr Olympia its just a competition.. if he could win Ny pro, he can win the olympia, as long as he deserves it.. english or not
    I wouldn't mind him winning the O, I just dont think it will happen,
    dealwithit.jpg

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ___ View Post

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't mind him winning the O, I just dont think it will happen,
    You think a lot of weird **** son, you ever noticed that?

Realistically he's in third, he can make it. Very optimistically he can be second.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is no way ramy is beating kai or phil. Ramy is freaky big, good shape and structure, but phil and kai are still a league above in terms of development, completeness and density, detail and separation. A lot of "respectable" people in this industry make big claims. Idk how you guys have so much trust in guys like flex, levrone, etc who talk things up all the time (including themselves). Just because they were successful in the sport doesn't mean they aren't just about always full of ****.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by planes12 View Post
    He has size and that's it.
    If you can't see anything but size when looking at ramy, than thats your own ignorance. "People jump on this guy" because he is much more than just size...

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i think he makes a good showing, but i dont think he can come in with the conditioning that Kai and Phil will yet.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ramy is huge but he lacks that "finesse" if you will, that Phil and Kai have. Barring any muscletech cheat codes he should have third down at least if he comes in conditioned.

You never know in bbing though. My prediction, he's going to crush Phil from the front but probably be edged out from the back and side (assuming Phil looks similar to the last 2 O's), Kai remains to be seen..dude has been looking monstrous lately. In before crystal ball comment.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    on spread.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500)
    There is virtually no chance of Ramy placing ahead of either Kai or Phil. He has a small chance of placing ahead of Shawn or Jay. Imo, he will be fighting for 5th place against Dexter.

My predictions:

1.Phil(politics) 2.Kai 3.Jay(politics) 4.Shawn 5.Ramy 6.Dexter

BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What seems to happen with the winner of the New York pro is that when they compete at the o later in the year they don't show up looking as good. Maybe it's because they have to diet all over again as it is too far to stay in contest shape but too close to go in full off season mode. Ala Kai 2011 and roelly 2010.
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BlackNumero View Post
    What seems to happen with the winner of the New York pro is that when they compete at the o later in the year they don't show up looking as good. Maybe it's because they have to diet all over again as it is too far to stay in contest shape but too close to go in full off season mode. Ala Kai 2011 and roelly 2010.
    Dunno if the time interval was the same back then but Ronnie in 98 or Dorian in 91 are examples of bodybuilders who did great in the noc/nyp and then did also great at the O that year.

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jld010 View Post
    why do you go extreme, and say its not even close. these pics are not mind blowing, only the bdb shot is. kai is not on a whole new level than Ramy. Some of you ppl who think you know so much, really need to calm down and understand whats happening right now. Ramy is a legitimate threat, and will be a mr Olympia within 3 years. Just like those ppl who were saying that Ramy doesnt stand a chnace against Vic due to a variety of reasons that made no sense to me whatsoever. Kai and Phil will get beat by Ramy soon. Ramy jsut has so much more to work with.
    I have to agree with this, some of you guys go over the top lol...ramy wont come close? He will come very close and COULD possibly upset both of them...kai has a few poses he looks better, ramy has poses he looks better than kai...ramy has a bigger structure than anyone....his width alone will give him a very good chance next to both of them. Now i do not think he'll beat phil or kai, but they are not on another level than ramy at all....he's a couple of years away in my opinion of dominating the bodybuilding world.

DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think Ramy is something new to the whole BB world, this being said, his freak factor (wide and huge) won't stand out as we saw against Victor when he compares to top 5 (Kai, Phil, Jay, Shawn and Dennis), and that's exactly when it comes down to who's better developed, more conditioned and with a more complete body.
    That's why my horses are still Kai and Phil for the O.

Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    You think a lot of weird **** son, you ever noticed that?

Realistically he's in third, he can make it. Very optimistically he can be second.

You know, we all could be exaggerating this dude's abilities, what if he pulls out a Roelly 2010 Olympia and come in 14th? Im weird right, tell me all about how that has not happened before.
    dealwithit.jpg

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what if he pulls out a Roelly 2010 Olympia and come in 14th?
    About as much of a chance of that happening as a meteor hitting Obama.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells