Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Manbody View Post
    I heard mesomorphs can get bulky and muscular very easily with fewer visits to the gym since they are blessed with good genes.
    Endo, messo, ecto, Like it really matters at your position at present.

Unless you put the effort in your gonna always be sitting in bestbuy genes and not levi or evisu....

[ef-ert]
    noun
    exertion of physical or mental power: So READ,LOG,PLAN,DO,CHECK,ACTION..... = Results.
    Last edited by doughnutgut; 06-26-2013 at 07:26 AM.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thank you all for the helpful advice. This ecto, endo and meso stuff was something I read about in my research. Just goes to show that there's a lot of nonsense advice out there on bodybuilding. And that's why I'm so dumb on the subject and why my questions sound very stupid, so I sincerely apologize for the trouble I caused. I did not mean. Again, thanks for the help and I'll be sure read up more on this site later today.

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Actually, it's not. My neighbor is nothing but skin and bones; definitely ectomorph. When he told me he works out, I didn't believe him. But then he showed me his 6 pack abs, his weight lifting ability and can do a lot pushups and pullups. Yup, he definitely works out, but his body is still thin like a stick. It doesn't look like he's ever going to get bulky.
    a 6 pack on a stick figure is like d cups on a fat chick...they don't count.
    Last edited by snoack; 06-26-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Nap between sets u mad? MonsterLifter's Avatar
    MonsterLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The day everyone accepts ****totypes are bollocks and they work their asses in gym instead those people will be much happier.
    Nothing personal, just in general; ****totypes have been obsolete for some time and it's just useless stuff these days. Better get the Starting Strength book or a similar one and apply what you learn if you want to improve your 'body type'

tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tornmuscle123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you are a new somotype - skinny fat
    Doh!

Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manbody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tornmuscle123 View Post
    you are a new somotype - skinny fat
    Wow. First time I was ever called fat. Everyone around me always criticize me and say that I look too skinny and undernourished. I guess I was fooled all this time. I'm probably going to start doing a lot of cardio and serious dieting in addition to lifting weights.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm probably going to start doing a lot of cardio and serious dieting in addition to lifting weights.
    Trying to do all things at once will lead you to nothing but failure and confusion. Lift, eat well, and be patient. This isn't rocket science. You'll figure yourself out in time.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

jessep76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessep76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessep76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessep76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessep76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessep76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessep76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessep76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessep76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessep76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessep76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by snoack View Post
    a 6 pack on a stick figure is like d cups on a fat chick...they don't count.
    This^
    LFP Inc

stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All the advice in the world can't teach the most important factors when it comes to fitness:

honesty, dedication, and determination

Read every book, watch every video, ask every sage person for advice, and none of it matters without those things.
    Thick. Solid. Tight.

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****totypes aren't nonsense but either way you need to do the same things train hard eat a healthy diet

piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually, it's not. My neighbor is nothing but skin and bones; definitely ectomorph. When he told me he works out, I didn't believe him. But then he showed me his 6 pack abs, his weight lifting ability and can do a lot pushups and pullups. Yup, he definitely works out, but his body is still thin like a stick. It doesn't look like he's ever going to get bulky.
    You'd think the same thing about me. But i work out regularly, eat well, and am very defined. I'm also pretty strong for my age. And I definitely am an ectomorph--haven't gained weight all my life even with hard work.
    No effort is too little if done with purpose.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by piperman View Post
    You'd think the same thing about me. But i work out regularly, eat well, and am very defined. I'm also pretty strong for my age. And I definitely am an ectomorph--haven't gained weight all my life even with hard work.
    Hi piperman.

I could put you in my old lifestyle and guarantee to make you bigger.... Honest..
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    Your body type is not that important because you are out of shape regardless of your body type. It will be your commitment to your training and nutrition that determines your progress.
    Haven't seen you for a long time on this forum, Jerry (unless you've been posting in threads I've not opened). Good to see you here.
    "An infraction is better than an infarction."
    - Aldington and Adlington

"Cursus sub pondere crescit."
    - Anon

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    Haven't seen you for a long time on this forum, Jerry (unless you've been posting in threads I've not opened). Good to see you here.
    Ditto. Forums could use some jerry.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would like to work out and build muscle, but I want to know how hard it's going to be for me.

Huh, it's going to be hard for you like it's hard for me and like its hard for every F'in person who ever picked up a weight. Dude it's hard
    Thoughts determine what you want. Action determines what you are...

jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Trollomorph bodystyle
    My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154713593

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates