Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Stop Hating Start Lifting zakatak333's Avatar
    zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    Alright, so where's the line between "redeemable perpetrator" and "societal waste" drawn?
    good question, bro

the best answer i can come up with now, off the top of my head...

criminal who has intention of murder or permanent maiming = societal waste - death penalty

criminal who accidentally causes death or permanent maiming = probably not societal waste but may as well kill him anyway

anything less than death or permanent injury, first offense = redeemable perp - jail time & "anger management/violence is wrong" classes

anything less than death or permanent injury, second offense = redeemable perp - double the maximum jail time for "repeat offender" status...loads of anger management stuff and a strong warning if he does it again he dies

anything less than death or permanent injury, third offense = societal waste - death penalty

simple as that

i guess according to this, the guy would not be put down

that's the best i can come up with right now...there's probably a better system though, for sure
    The muscles i value most are the ones directly surrounding the spine, the hips, the scapula, the femur and the tibia... in that order.

Basically the whole body minus chest and biceps... pretty much the opposite of what your local gym looks like on a typical Monday.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zakatak333 View Post
    good question, bro

the best answer i can come up with now, off the top of my head...

criminal who has intention of murder or permanent maiming = societal waste - death penalty

criminal who accidentally causes death or permanent maiming = probably not societal waste but may as well kill him anyway

anything less than death or permanent injury, first offense = redeemable perp - jail time & "anger management/violence is wrong" classes

anything less than death or permanent injury, second offense = redeemable perp - double the maximum jail time for "repeat offender" status...loads of anger management stuff and a strong warning if he does it again he dies

anything less than death or permanent injury, third offense = societal waste - death penalty

simple as that

i guess according to this, the guy would not be put down

that's the best i can come up with right now...there's probably a better system though, for sure
    Was Stalin your idol?

Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hooked4life View Post
    Go into the Zimmerman thread/s and say that Zimmerman should be facing the death penalty right now.
    Yet you claimed(lied?) repeatedly that you were not a Martin supporter at all, completely neutral...
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid and lazy people, just that we should eliminate warning labels and welfare, let the problem take care of itself.

I do not support military action in Syria.

Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lulz

the executor will understand the people being killed are worthy of such punishment

with the proper mental fortitude, it will not phase him one bit... he will understand they deserve it and it is just
    It's a little terrifying how readily people will discuss topics as important as when it's okay to hurt/kill someone and have no problem at all with their own ignorance at the same time.

Killing people does a LOT of damage to the psyche assuming the person doing the killing does not already have some kind of serious mental disorder. If you want to understand this, just look into what it does to soldiers in combat. They have undergone months, sometimes years of mental conditioning to make them able to do what they do, and it generally happens in life or death scenarios. None of this protects them from the harm they do to themselves with their own actions. To kill another person, whether you think they deserve it or not, and not come away from it changed significantly would indicate to me that you're probably either a sociopath or a psychopath to some degree. It would definitely mean you should see a professional.

xRugbyBrahx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xRugbyBrahx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xRugbyBrahx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xRugbyBrahx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xRugbyBrahx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xRugbyBrahx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xRugbyBrahx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xRugbyBrahx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xRugbyBrahx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xRugbyBrahx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xRugbyBrahx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Or instead of just simply executing them we can turn them into gladiators and maybe make some revenue off of them.

zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xRugbyBrahx View Post
    Or instead of just simply executing them we can turn them into gladiators and maybe make some revenue off of them.
    This is good

you are thinking well, sir
    The muscles i value most are the ones directly surrounding the spine, the hips, the scapula, the femur and the tibia... in that order.

Basically the whole body minus chest and biceps... pretty much the opposite of what your local gym looks like on a typical Monday.

Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000) Dragger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xRugbyBrahx View Post
    I'd pay to see that, some violent felons are ruthless. It would be inhumane though.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid and lazy people, just that we should eliminate warning labels and welfare, let the problem take care of itself.

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your an idiot OP.

Just look at the misc and you will see false rape accusers getting called out weekly. They system is far too imperfect and manipulable to put people to death for every minor crime they are convicted of.

Originally Posted by Dragger View Post
    I'd pay to see that, some violent felons are ruthless. It would be inhumane though.
    its not inhumane if they consent

give them the option and say, "look buddy. you can live another week if you participate in and survive this sword fight"

Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    Your an idiot OP.

Just look at the misc and you will see false rape accusers getting called out weekly. They system is far too imperfect and manipulable to put people to death for every minor crime they are convicted of.
    prosecution reform...require more evidence

its not inhumane if they consent

give them the option and say, "look buddy. you can live another week if you participate in and survive this
    Well yeah... I'm in! Let's get some reform going, some awesome nicknames started, venues...

DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    these executions should be public, too

and the dude's crime should be exclaimed as the kill switch is pulled
    hell yeah on the fox 11. SPONSERED BY Bud Light

Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xhat1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm sure when executions are made profitable there will be far fewer people wrongly convicted

Originally Posted by Xhat1 View Post
    I'm sure when executions are made profitable there will be far fewer people wrongly convicted
    good point... yikes!

gotta have a check & balance

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Throw the first stone.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

mbland02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbland02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbland02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbland02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbland02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbland02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbland02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbland02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbland02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbland02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbland02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by surf junkie View Post
    Would rather make them do hard work until they died of exhaustion.
    this how about we actually.make them pay for crimes with work instead of.just lettimg them sit there and have our tax dollars being used. we need to bring chain gangs back. funny wesley snipes went to.jail for tax evasion and we payed for him to go to.jail becaise he didnt pay his taxes on the millions he made making movies. OP I would agree with you if it cost us.less to put these people to death but the reality is.that it costs us more for the death penalty.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by surf junkie View Post
    Would rather make them do hard work until they died of exhaustion.
    So you're a fan of concentration camps/gulags?

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    So someone kills your family, and all you want from the offender is money?

Killing him now will not bring my family back. He needs to work and pay for the crimes. Their life insurance, if you will. But I don't have a problem with capital punishment in such a case (if he was 100% proven to be the criminal, like on video tape or seen by impartial eyewitness etc.). I would do it myself no problem. Would not blink an eye. Problem is there are too many false convictions. Wouldn't want to kill an innocent man.
    Last edited by kusok; 06-27-2013 at 12:06 AM.

MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Better debate:

We should treat murder and attempted murder as the same.

Originally Posted by MangoPort View Post
    Better debate:

^^This

attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder...should all be capital crimes

Originally Posted by MangoPort View Post
    Better debate:

I attack you with a knife, is that attempted murder or aggravated battery with a cutting instrument?

I attack you with a knife, is that attempted murder or aggravated battery with a cutting instrument?
    depends, were you planning on killing him?

1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RaibeartBruis View Post
    Murder - death
    Forcible rape - death
    Robbery - death
    Aggravated assault - death

Example: The criminal in this video (from another R/P thread) has forfeited his place in society. Please respect srs tag.
    Op loves the Taliban. The end

depends, were you planning on killing him?
    Well if I don't succeed, I can always claim that I just wanted to cut him.

Originally Posted by 1devil View Post
    Op loves the Taliban. The end
    What's the difference between rape, and forcible rape?
    Aggravated assault? If I attack someone with a stick, I should be put to death?
    If you're standing still, and I steal your wallet without you knowing, its a theft, if I demand your wallet with a knife/gun, its a robbery. So why should one get a pass, over the other?

Well if I don't succeed, I can always claim that I just wanted to cut him.
    yeah, and unless you had some stick up your azz about integrity you probably would make such claims

and, if this is a spur of the moment sort of thing and your only motive for attempting to kill him was rage then it'd be hard for the prosecution to prove attempted murder

now, if you caused some serious damage(for example, he can no longer hear out of his left ear and its visually disfigured) then execution is justified, IMO

yeah, and unless you had some stick up your azz about integrity you probably would make such claims

and, if this is a spur of the moment sort of thing and your only motive for attempting to kill him was rage then it'd be hard for the prosecution to prove attempted murder

now, if you caused some serious damage(for example, he can no longer hear out of his left ear and its visually disfigured) then execution is justified, IMO
    So the guy who punched David Bowie, and caused one of his pupils to be larger then the other, deserves to die?

So the guy who punched David Bowie, and caused one of his pupils to be larger then the other, deserves to die?
    based on his actions & intentions, execution is not justified

but based on the damage caused, execution may be justified

in this specific situation, just causing a pupil to be larger...no

but had David Bowie gone blind as a result of the punch then yes, kill him(serious)

based on his actions & intentions, execution is not justified

but based on the damage caused, execution may be justified

in this specific situation, just causing a pupil to be larger...no

but had David Bowie gone blind as a result of the punch then yes, kill him(serious)
    So a fistfight gets out of hand, and the victor should be executed? Should Wesley Snipes be executed, because its rumored that he was the one to cause Halle Berry to be deaf in one ear?

So a fistfight gets out of hand, and the victor should be executed? Should Wesley Snipes be executed, because its rumored that he was the one to cause Halle Berry to be deaf in one ear?
    if it can be proven that he is responsible for her deafness

people need to learn to have respect for others

if it can be proven that he is responsible for her deafness

people need to learn to have respect for others
    And you know what's best for them, right?