Closed Thread
Page 135 of 305 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,050 of 9137
    Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FInally got to check in on this. Don't worry about the scale still not working for you, we can definitely see the improvements already. And dam dude you're clean! Remember months ago when you had gone forever without a shower/bath. Keep at it man.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Honorary Black Man
    #MCGFTFT

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    **** WB, it's a marathon. You've already done the hardest part - built a pace for yourself. From here on, it's all about keeping up with the caloric deficit and going hard on your exercises, all day every day. Your brain is making a habit out of it, and further down the road you won't even blink at your diet or at your workouts.

Keep.Hustling.Cuz.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wetbreasts View Post
    Thank you all so much for being so kind, it is seriously motivating as hell to have such overwhelming support. The scale is already so expensive, no need to ship it any faster than ground. From my amazon and ebay stuff, I notice they often ship faster than paid for anyways, plus it will give me time to go hard this week, and have a even lower starting number. Happy Halloween everybody!
    Starting the November1-Feb1 transformation group tomorrow, and as much as I hate working out in the mornings, you're motivating me to just get up and say eff it and do it! So measly reps to the one guy here who's motivated more people than anyone else I've ever seen!

DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wetty B Man! I'm a lurker since day 1 and have a mother who has just done something similar to you over the past 5 years. She needed a tonne of support, camps, surgery x 3 and here you are doing it all on your own!

As a gift I'm wanting to meet whats left overall for the scales and for the overnight postage.

Can someone hit me up for the payment details and I'll forward it through.

Cheers from Australia mate, you're going to make it.
    Current:
    BS: 138kg | FS: 120kg | DL: 175kg | Bench: 95kg | Stationary Box Jump: 96cm

Goal (Jan 14):
    BS: 138kg | FS: 130kg | DL: 185kg | Bench: 100kg | Stationary Box Jump: 100cm

LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not a fail at all. Failing would be you ****ing up your diet and not losing weight. You did all the right things and definitely dropped pounds. All this reveals is that you were likely way heavier to begin with, that much closer to catastrophe. It was even more vital that you changed your ways when you did. You don't need to reevaluate ****. Just keep doing what you've been doing.

Kroat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kroat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kroat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kroat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kroat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kroat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kroat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kroat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kroat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kroat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kroat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Count me in for $10
    |Australian Army Veteran|
    Always rep fellow military brahs

MMA Fighter
    Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night all day crew

*100% Croatian*
    "He pretends to be a duck, but he's not. He's a ****ing scam artist!" - Jason Genova

SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll drop 20 or whatever's needed
    I misc from my iPhone; get over it

0+ Rep back Everytime srs

**Quest to 2k reps before 2k posts**

Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DruWade View Post
    Wetty B Man! I'm a lurker since day 1 and have a mother who has just done something similar to you over the past 5 years. She needed a tonne of support, camps, surgery x 3 and here you are doing it all on your own!

As a gift I'm wanting to meet whats left overall for the scales and for the overnight postage.

so amazingly generous, you all absolutely rock!
    (392.4 lbs pounds lost so far)
    (then 104lbs gained....still venerable, never out of the woods)

Starting Weight: 653

Vlog and other information: http://www.youtube.com/user/wetbreast/videos

myfitnesspal : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Wetbreasts

Twitter: twitter.com/wetbreasts

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thank you all so much for being so kind, it is seriously motivating as hell to have such overwhelming support. The scale is already so expensive, no need to ship it any faster than ground. From my amazon and ebay stuff, I notice they often ship faster than paid for anyways, plus it will give me time to go hard this week, and have a even lower starting number. Happy Halloween everybody!
    Work harder if you wish, but remember this is a marathon. I am not sure what your basic metabolism is but calculator estimates put you at around 4500 for maintenance. Meaning you should be dropping about 6/7ths of a pound per day. This new scale should help you see it.

Another thing I want to bring up. YOU NEED TO START TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF. If we need to find a miscer with a van to get you on medicare and take you to a medical appointment we will do it. You can not keep putting that off. The misc is to invested in you to see you drop 300 pounds and then drop dead from heart failure, tumor, ect...
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000) DruWade is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    Work harder if you wish, but remember this is a marathon. I am not sure what your basic metabolism is but calculator estimates put you at around 4500 for maintenance. Meaning you should be dropping about 6/7ths of a pound per day. This new scale should help you see it.

Another thing I want to bring up. YOU NEED TO START TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF. If we need to find a miscer with a van to get you on medicare and take you to a medical appointment we will do it. You can not keep putting that off. The misc is to invested in you to see you drop 300 pounds and then drop dead from heart failure, tumor, ect...
    This.

It's going to be a grind with many ups and downs but the journey continues and your desire to improve your lifestyle will improve with time, some areas faster than others. But as the weight continues to come off, you need to start taking primary care of yourself. Getting yourself to a doctor or getting one out to you should be your first and foremost priority.
    Current:
    BS: 138kg | FS: 120kg | DL: 175kg | Bench: 95kg | Stationary Box Jump: 96cm

Goal (Jan 14):
    BS: 138kg | FS: 130kg | DL: 185kg | Bench: 100kg | Stationary Box Jump: 100cm

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Super proud of you!!! No reason to be discouraged at all. It's working and you're putting in so much effort and that's what matters! We can all see it in your face in your video...it's just the scale that's holding you back!

^They bring up a good point about medical care. Certain health issues are super sketchy and not very visible/detectable on our own, and we'd hate for you to be suffering from anything awful. I know you don't have the transportation freedom, but were you able to get medicaid or disability insurance or something like that? If so, perhaps a clinic might have a service or a suggestion?
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655833

Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    io saturnalia!

But a brief existence is common to all things,
    and yet thou avoidest and pursuest all things as if
    they would be eternal. A little time, and thou shalt
    close thy eyes; and him who has attended thee to thy
    grave another soon will lament.

MARCVS AVRELIVS

NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are we in the news yet? I will pitch in some dough as well.
    Age 32
    BJJ : Purple belt (RGA)
    judo/wrestling: yellow
    Muay Thai: North jersey Muay thai

Ron Paul 2012

anonymous
    Hey Wetty B, don't be disappointed man! You've come a LONG way and made a lot of progress since you first started. You KNOW your weight is going down day by day by day.

Who knows? Maybe after next month is over, you'll be RIGHT where you wanna be.

Let me just put it in the words of Queen's Radio Ga Ga:

Wetbreasts what's neeewwwwww? WETBREASTS, SOMEONE STILL LOOOOOOOOOVES YOOOOOOOOOOOOU! (No homo...But totally bromo!)

Also:

SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trinity1216 View Post
    You do so much by showing him support. And that money can never buy.

Misc is making me so proud!!!! I have been lurking WB's threads since day one. He is an inspiration to so many. We ALL could learn so much from him.

Ok guys, this is the shipping options for him. Wat say guys?

FedEx Ground $9.67
    FedEx 3 Day Express Saver $28.70
    FedEx 2Day $40.80
    FedEx Standard Overnight $63.66
    FedEx Priority Overnight $67.50
    USPS Priority Mail $33.37
    Great job, Trinity. You really did get things moving, I went to bed thinking it would be a few days, you'd already sorted it within a few hours, lol. Where are you going to post the paypal info?

Originally Posted by Parlor_Mob View Post
    I would love to do overnight but that's alot of $$. I'll throw down for the 2 day.

edit: if more ppl can get in on the shipping let's do overnight!
    Thats amazing, my friend. I'm also up for getting it there pronto. Theres 3 of us who wouldn't mind paying for a faster delivery. It seems like theres going to be many donating for the scale, so maybe we can take care of the extra shipping cost between us?

You're an inspiration, and even though the misc is a place where we rib each other, we'll always help each other if we can. Its the least we can do as you're putting all this out there, i'm sure you've inspired many to start their transformation journeys.

Originally Posted by DruWade View Post

Thats great. Your mother sounds like an inspirational person too. Anyone who makes the journey back deserves much credit.
    Last edited by SamF; 11-01-2013 at 05:42 AM.

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good Morning Sam.......

Ok if we overnight it, it will be a total of 255.50. So all I need is 23 miscers to donate $10 each. I know a lot of people said they want to donate money, but all we need is 23 people.

The first 23 to PM I will give the Paypal info to.

CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weigh in every week so you can see if you're doing something wrong. Hang in, we're all gonna make it.
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

RIP Zyzz

SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good Morning Sam.......

Ok if we overnight it, it will be a total of 255.50. So all I need is 23 miscers to donate $10 each. I know a lot of people said they want to donate money, but all we need is 23 people.

Good morning, Trinity. PM sent. I don't think we'll have any trouble getting 23. I'm touched by the misc support for Wetty.

Schultzy85 is just really nice. (+1000) Schultzy85 is just really nice. (+1000) Schultzy85 is just really nice. (+1000) Schultzy85 is just really nice. (+1000) Schultzy85 is just really nice. (+1000) Schultzy85 is just really nice. (+1000) Schultzy85 is just really nice. (+1000) Schultzy85 is just really nice. (+1000) Schultzy85 is just really nice. (+1000) Schultzy85 is just really nice. (+1000) Schultzy85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good Morning Sam.......

I'm in for this. PM incoming.

WettyB - Long time lurker here. Awesome job so far mate, keen to see you keep this up.
    Meet - 375/215/441

Gym - 353/231/452

SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good Morning Sam.......

please pm! I tried to pm you but says you're inactive...I wanna get in on this
    I misc from my iPhone; get over it

0+ Rep back Everytime srs

**Quest to 2k reps before 2k posts**

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Good Morning Sam.......

Girl,,, you make me proud.

Wetty... you got this.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Beace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good Morning Sam.......

PM sent

EDIT:

Donated $50 , enjoy your weekend brahs and wetty b
    Last edited by Beace; 11-01-2013 at 04:00 AM.
    PSN: Beaced

R.I.P. mainsqueeze530

5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500) 5thDimension is not very helpful. (-500)
    ur eating clean as **** keep it up

id switch to sweet potatoes..also dont breading on your chicken.

RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000) RunJoelRun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Doing good things man. Very inspiring.
    Negs Ever Given: 9.

Mr3Glyceride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr3Glyceride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr3Glyceride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr3Glyceride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr3Glyceride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr3Glyceride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr3Glyceride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr3Glyceride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr3Glyceride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr3Glyceride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr3Glyceride is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's easy to say don't get discouraged but I know how easy it is to become so. It's obvious you've made progress based on comparing your face. You look much slimmer. It took time to put it on and it'll take time to take it off. Don't give up you're doing great!

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SamF View Post
    Good morning, Trinity. PM sent. I don't think we'll have any trouble getting 23. I'm touched by the misc support for Wetty.
    We won't. For every one troll we have a dozen miscers who do the right thing. This is why I LOVE being a mod on this site.

Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    Girl,,, you make me proud.

Wetty... you got this.
    Awwwww thank you sweetie, but I am not doing anything, it's the misc that is rallying behind WB. It's times like this that I am so proud of being part of this site.

I just looked at WB video he posted of his mom. Yes I am sitting here with tears running down my face. What a wonderful woman, would be friends with her IRL.

Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    PM sent

EDIT:

Donated $50 , enjoy your weekend brahs and wetty b

Thank you so much Beace Thank you to ALL the miscers that have contributed so far. I would love to get the scale ordered today, once it is order I will post the information in here that it has been shipped. WB no worries all your information is kept confidential as is anyone who donates. Privacy is of the utmost importance to me

Thank you again!!!!

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My cash has been sent via Paypal...

BWets <3
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We won't. For every one troll we have a dozen miscers who do the right thing. This is why I LOVE being a mod on this site.

Awwwww thank you sweetie, but I am not doing anything, it's the misc that is rallying behind WB. It's times like this that I am so proud of being part of this site.

I just looked at WB video he posted of his mom. Yes I am sitting here with tears running down my face. What a wonderful woman, would be friends with her IRL.

Thank you so much Beace Thank you to ALL the miscers that have contributed so far. I would love to get the scale ordered today, once it is order I will post the information in here that it has been shipped. WB no worries all your information is kept confidential as is anyone who donates. Privacy is of the utmost importance to me

Thank you again!!!!
    how much more is needed?

Originally Posted by Market_Pantry View Post
    how much more is needed?

We need 15 more donations at $10 each

Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We need 15 more donations at $10 each
    via paypal only?ill know more on my insurance coverage regarding my surgery within the next 11 hours.
    Last edited by Market_Pantry; 11-01-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 135 of 305 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast