Page 47 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 2620
    Krarrr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krarrr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krarrr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krarrr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krarrr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krarrr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krarrr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krarrr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krarrr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krarrr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Krarrr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ICF is my first real routine, I used to do machine circuit twice a week and push-ups in my bedroom.
    14 weeks progress update:
    Body weight: 152 => 167 lbs
    Lifts:
    Squat 132 => 230.
    Deadlift: 210 => 330
    Bench 105 => 175
    (for 5 reps of 5)

I have a hard time adding weight on my lifts now and I feel like my gains have halted, in the last 4 weeks.
    I feel like I would benefit from getting a new routine, also to get some novelty, what do you think, is it too early?
    I would like to keep bulking until march, then cut for summer
    I want add as much mass as possible before my cut in 4 months

Can anyone estime my bodyfat please?, I assume 16-18% but I don't know really
    Thanks a lot
    mod negged for my thread "fwb anal attempt (spoon pics)"
    ban message: "bb.com does not condone rape, take a walk."
    http://i.imgur.com/SH1hAKu.png

omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was looking at this as a starting point but all the videos have been removed. Is it worth me going down this route?

Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by omens View Post
    I was looking at this as a starting point but all the videos have been removed. Is it worth me going down this route?
    yes, one of the best bb beginner routines there are
    Clean and jerk: 242
    Snatch: 176

ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BenD4Me View Post
    anyone else having a bunch of trouble adding weight to your curls? I've seriously been at 65 lbs the last 4 workout B's. Every time I barely finish my last set; so yesterday after 3 prior workouts at 65 I tried 70 and had to drop back to 65. Everything else I'm adding 5lbs a workout no problem, but damn these curls. I'm trying to keep my form real good, no leaning back, and no half reps.

my current lifts after 5 weeks are:

squat: 155 (pulled my groin the 2nd week :/)
    Deadlift: 185
    Bench:135
    Row:125
    Press:80
    cgbp:105
    skulls: ez bar+ 30
    shrug:180
    curls:65
    I thought you only needed to add 5-10lbs to the 5x5 exercises and the accessories you just add weight when you feel you can. I've been doing the same weight for incline curls the whole month I've been doing this program, maybe I've added 10lb to the straight bar.

ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000) ElAlchemisto is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is an article at the muscleandstrength website and Jason also has one on his new channel I think, Juggernaut fitness.

BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000) BLK00TJ is just really nice. (+1000)

What else do you need?
    Meet PRs: 475/280/415
    Gym PRs: 455/280/395

Cnsn08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cnsn08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Guys i wondering,How are you doing this routine ?I mean, I do 5 sets/reps same weight and other week add 1-2kg 5x5 reps same weight
    but i think 3 work sets and 2 -%10 weight and other week add weight and same routine like better... or your advice?

BlackSheep00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Cnsn08 View Post
    Guys i wondering,How are you doing this routine ?I mean, I do 5 sets/reps same weight and other week add 1-2kg 5x5 reps same weight
    but i think 3 work sets and 2 -%10 weight and other week add weight and same routine like better... or your advice?
    You do 5x5 at a certain weight. Say 100lbs. The next time you do that workout you add 5 pounds. So for week 1 you do squats 3 times. So it would be 100, 105, 110. You do bench press twice. So 100, then 105. Then keep adding as the weeks progress. If you fail to do 5x5 at a weight two weeks in a row you lower it by 10% then go up from there.

Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    any way to stick in pullups?
    i might have heard jason say its okay to subsitute barbell shrugs for them.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ
    Dreamer cut progress.
    1st Jan 2013: 112kg/246.5lb
    1st Feb 2014: 83.5kg/183.7lb

Rounin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rounin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rounin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rounin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually on this kind of program 5x5, what do you do when you miss a session?
    Normally should be:
    A r B r A r r B r A r B r r (repeat), right? (where r is rest day)
    Do you just pick up wherever you stopped? How important is it to keep the scheduled sessions? Is it ok to run only 2x a week for 2 weeks due to schedule availability issues?
    I'm considering some 5x5 routine but I don't know how well it could fit into my availability.

Thanks in advance

Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kallaghan View Post
    The only appropriate place I could see for pull-ups would be to switch them with chin-ups. Could always add them in on your 3rd workout of the week I suppose, since you have an extra day of recovery before your next workout.

Originally Posted by Rounin View Post
    Actually on this kind of program 5x5, what do you do when you miss a session?
    Normally should be:
    A r B r A r r B r A r B r r (repeat), right? (where r is rest day)
    Do you just pick up wherever you stopped? How important is it to keep the scheduled sessions? Is it ok to run only 2x a week for 2 weeks due to schedule availability issues?
    I'm considering some 5x5 routine but I don't know how well it could fit into my availability.

Thanks in advance
    If you can't fit in 3 workouts in your week then do 2, its certainly better than nothing. 3 days will obviously give you faster and better results though.

Rounin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rounin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rounin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rounin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Turbs View Post
    The only appropriate place I could see for pull-ups would be to switch them with chin-ups. Could always add them in on your 3rd workout of the week I suppose, since you have an extra day of recovery before your next workout.

If you can't fit in 3 workouts in your week then do 2, its certainly better than nothing. 3 days will obviously give you faster and better results though.
    Is it ok to mess a bit schedule - for example: A r r B r A r B r r A r r B r A r B r A ? I mean can I fit one or two days rest as schedule allows me or will that totally mess up the routine? I've been on AP Beginners Routine (which is programmed for 3x a week but can be reduced to 2x a week if required) for quite a while and I'm looking to alternate with a 5x5 but wanna make sure I understand the programming of 5x5 before moving into it.
    Because my schedules can be any day of week at any time, I don't really have fixed schedule, not even weekends, can have free days mid week or whenever - that's why I'm asking about if it's ok to change the amount of rest days and just pick up were I left whenever I can (provided minimum 1 rest day between workouts).

mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im IN! Week 4 finally i have a better understanding of how to fully work the program i was doing 5x5 and im cutting glad I saw its 3x5 and 2x8 for cutting. i too have seen some gainz these last couple weeks! loving it! hiit for 20min off days 3x a week and a good diet . wish me luck

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cnsn08 View Post

LOL, you just need to stop this. You've explored multiple types of splits and you've tried to modify nearly every aspect of this program. And most of your modifications seem to be aimed at making it easier. How long have you done the program exactly as written?

Originally Posted by Krarrr View Post
    ICF is my first real routine, I used to do machine circuit twice a week and push-ups in my bedroom.
    14 weeks progress update:
    Body weight: 152 => 167 lbs
    Lifts:
    Squat 132 => 230.
    Deadlift: 210 => 330
    Bench 105 => 175
    (for 5 reps of 5)

I have a hard time adding weight on my lifts now and I feel like my gains have halted, in the last 4 weeks.
    I feel like I would benefit from getting a new routine, also to get some novelty, what do you think, is it too early?
    I would like to keep bulking until march, then cut for summer
    I want add as much mass as possible before my cut in 4 months

Can anyone estime my bodyfat please?, I assume 16-18% but I don't know really
    Thanks a lot
    Not the best quality pics but it looks like you're about 15% in my opinion.

Originally Posted by mayaib View Post
    Im IN! Week 4 finally i have a better understanding of how to fully work the program i was doing 5x5 and im cutting glad I saw its 3x5 and 2x8 for cutting. i too have seen some gainz these last couple weeks! loving it! hiit for 20min off days 3x a week and a good diet . wish me luck

Good luck fellow iron worshiper.

Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lower bicep pain has been nagging me for a good month. I stopped all direct bicep work and switched from barbell to db rows. I can't even do OHP and Bench without some pain. What should I do? Does Chondrotin glucosamine help?

Un-Aesthetic Diabetic wereireland's Avatar
    wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Negged for being in UMF *******. Jk I think he said to replace bicep curls on day A with pull ups if you want to.
    ***Irish Misc Crew***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150792433

UMF crew

Wetbreast gonna make it crew

wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Anyone else feeling burned out as **** on this program. Need two days rest between days instead of one to lift. Deload week didnt help me either....
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

UMF crew

mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayaib will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

Quick ? so on a normal day i have to keep all the working sets the same weight??? if this is true ive beed doing the program completely wrong. I add weight every workout every set for example im on the cut version(3x5) so my squats are warmup 225 then 1st set of 5 at 315 then another set of 5 at 335 then my 3rd is 365. another example is my bench i go from warmup to 1st set of 155 then 175 then 205 bench is my weak point. Well am i doing this wrong guys if so plz let me know cause im confused now lol on my 4th week

DBlueWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBlueWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBlueWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBlueWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBlueWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBlueWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBlueWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBlueWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBlueWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBlueWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBlueWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wereireland View Post
    Anyone else feeling burned out as **** on this program. Need two days rest between days instead of one to lift. Deload week didnt help me either....
    how does your sleep and nutrition look?
    ICF 5x5 journal - Currently cutting
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156888053

Not shaving until I see a two pack, may 2014, give or take.

**Shampoo my beard crew**
    **300 beard but not even a two pack crew**

Dedication puts impossible to shame - Me

Cnsn08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cnsn08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Guys i really really wondering.. I'm ectomorph and training for 3 months but i use this routine for 3 week.. My nutrition is good,i follow my macros everday! But ...

This routine is for more power,strength??I'm really confused,I thought that hypertrophy,Jason and other people says were more focused on the STRENTGTH that But I want a size,big arms chest etc etc... Can I get it with this program and nutrition macros? or planning switch to another program (example:Upper/Lower 4 days per week)

BenRabara is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenRabara is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenRabara is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenRabara is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenRabara is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenRabara is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenRabara is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenRabara is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenRabara is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenRabara is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenRabara is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just basically supersetted all the lifts that are opposing to have a faster workout. 2 hours in the gym is way too much for a student. I'm doing really well right now though. Started with the bar and I'm progressing good with my lifts.

Originally Posted by Mdenatale View Post
    LOL, you just need to stop this. You've explored multiple types of splits and you've tried to modify nearly every aspect of this program. And most of your modifications seem to be aimed at making it easier. How long have you done the program exactly as written?
    So,How should I do? I ask this dude!

Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kallaghan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Turbs View Post

didnt see there being chinups.
    ive come across a few variants of icf 5x5 on the web seeing different exercises.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ
    Dreamer cut progress.
    1st Jan 2013: 112kg/246.5lb
    1st Feb 2014: 83.5kg/183.7lb

Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ive come across a few variants of icf 5x5 on the web seeing different exercises.
    They're supposed to be on day A instead of curls.

The original thread and the video are the best places to look. im red because i got admin negged for being in a neg train we ran
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

UMF crew

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can I throw in chest flyes because everything on me is progressing great except for my chest.

creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I started this yesterday and was sore the same day. I did take 1 week off before starting to reset my body. Not sure if the rest or the program itself cause the DOMs. Either way I love DOMs so I was happy to have it again lol

Only thing I'm wondering is if using an EZ Bar is ok for the skull crushers and curls? I prefer to use this as it's shorter and more controllable.

Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Out of curiosity.

For Biceps. Does anyone strictly do Chins, Incline Curls or Standing straight bar curl? Or is it safe to alternate between the two on the different days.