eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Musclepharms "Get Swole" workout

First post/thread on here ever. Whats up everyone? Has anyone tried MusclePharms Get Swole workout plan? I have a couple questions regarding the plan but I want to hear some (if any) reviews and opinions on it before I ask away...

Please post what you think of it/ what results came of the workout. Whether you only lasted phase one or you made it to the end. If you haven't tried it but looked over it post what you think about it.

Wont let me post links on the thread so just google musclepharm and goto trainer. Its the "Get Swole" PDF obviously.

Thanks all,

eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagledynasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Comments? bump?

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    AFAIK, for the most part, forumites don't do the programs advertised on this site and instead do the stickies.

Originally Posted by davidolson22 View Post
    AFAIK, for the most part, forumites don't do the programs advertised on this site and instead do the stickies.
    huh???

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just looked. DO not see this workout in the stickies, and have never heard anyone say they are using it. I stand by what I first said.

Just looked. DO not see this workout in the stickies, and have never heard anyone say they are using it. I stand by what I first said.
    IDK what AFAIK means at all?

Self proclaimed parrot Determinednoob's Avatar
    Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    as far as i know
    The floundering has ended.

TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He is saying that most people on the forum do not use the "programs" advertised on the website such as the get swole program. Instead, they do the routines that are listed in the stickies. For the most part, most people will tell you the same thing.

With that being said, what is your history in lifting/exercising? Are you just starting off, or have you been in the gym for a while already?

Originally Posted by eagledynasty View Post
    IDK what AFAIK means at all?
    I can't decide if you are joking when you use "IDK" but deny knowing what "AFAIK" means.

Originally Posted by TheJoeyS View Post
    He is saying that most people on the forum do not use the "programs" advertised on the website such as the get swole program. Instead, they do the routines that are listed in the stickies. For the most part, most people will tell you the same thing.

With that being said, what is your history in lifting/exercising? Are you just starting off, or have you been in the gym for a while already?
    I have been lifting seriously for the past 13-16 months and been lifting in general for the past 4 years.

I've been into MP for the past 2 or so years but have never dedicated myself to one of their plans. I like what the regiment looks like and how each phase is designed.

I was looking for some input from some other people who have tried it previously or some experts who may know more than I do. I am unfamilar with how the forum works to be honest but I have done countless hours of research around workout programs, routines, nutrition and supplements. Just looking for some reviews about the Get Swole program from the later stages.

I can't decide if you are joking when you use "IDK" but deny knowing what "AFAIK" means.
    I'm dead serious... I have never seen that before in my life.

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I looked at phase 1 of the "plan". 3 pages of what supplements you should take and 2 pages of their routine. The routine is a fairly typical 4 day split of Chest/Back, Legs/Abs, Arms, Shoulders/Abs. 5x12 for the most part. I'm sure you would get something out of it if performed with proper intensity and form, but you could certainly do better with other routines.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Musclepharms "Get Swole" workout

It is another ghost written supplement ad that is disguised as a program.

That is why nobody except the most gullible here will even bother to try it.

The stickies are above the new posts in the workout section.

There are a number of workout programs that are not just thinly disguised supplement ads.

Anything that has something like "six weeks" in it is a scam. Think in terms of getting progressively stronger for reps in big exercises over the next few YEARS.

The good beginner programs can be run for months on end.....up to a year or more before you have to go to something more advanced like 5 3 1.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiiRCO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jgreystoke View Post
    Anything that has something like "six weeks" in it is a scam.
    Actually Get Swole is a 16-week programm and i think the nutrition is pretty good. Switching Carbs/Fat Intake during the different phases seems a nice idea to keep your body guessing.
    But i dont think this programm is just for supplement ad. Ofcourse if you reveale a new programm , you want to make some ads for your brand and i think thats it.
    You dont have to take all the MP Products but they are just telling you to take all the 0815 supps ... protein , booster , cla/omega3 fats , vitamins and aminos - there is nothing special.
    After melting over 100 lbs, I am now launching my own Clothing Label. I appreciate every donation and order. You guys are awesome.
    Shop: www.dedicated-clothing.jimdo.de , ********: www.********.com/dlstudios2015

Originally Posted by MiiRCO View Post
    Actually Get Swole is a 16-week programm
    That's like "six-weeks".

TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSEmichael is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I am a huge fan of this plan and know the research behind it. There are many get fit quick plans like jgreg says but get swole is not on that level. I have had clients who are body builders, olympic lifters, and hard gainers all try the program and get results. The nutrition is solid once adjusted to your metabolic rate and the supplements are a bit high in amount but they are all the basic supplements which will help your training with nothing extra. The key to this program is that your goal is to stay lean or get leaner and pack on lean mass. This is not a strength building program but rather an appearance building program. If that is your goal I highly recommend it but be sure to stick to it. Everyone will give you a better plan at the gym but the key is to find the one that works for you and stick with it.

Originally Posted by TSEmichael View Post
    I am a huge fan of this plan and know the research behind it. There are many get fit quick plans like jgreg says but get swole is not on that level. I have had clients who are body builders, olympic lifters, and hard gainers all try the program and get results. The nutrition is solid once adjusted to your metabolic rate and the supplements are a bit high in amount but they are all the basic supplements which will help your training with nothing extra. The key to this program is that your goal is to stay lean or get leaner and pack on lean mass. This is not a strength building program but rather an appearance building program. If that is your goal I highly recommend it but be sure to stick to it. Everyone will give you a better plan at the gym but the key is to find the one that works for you and stick with it.
    Did it take a lot of work to find this tread to bump it?
    May 3 - 183 ; May 10 - 181; May 17 - 181; May 24 - 181; May 30 - 178.5 ; Jun 7 - 176.5; Jun 14 - 174.5; Jun 20 - 173;
    Jun 28 - 172.5; July 5th - 171; July 12th - 171; July 19 - 170;