Closed Thread
Page 11 of 308 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't been to the gym to find my starting weights yet as I'm traveling China for the next month, but I've been thinking. If my bench starts at 30kg, that means my warmups would be 15kg and 7.5kg. For medium and light days the warmups would be even less. As far as I know, the bar alone is 20kg.

Does that mean I just use the bar for two warmup sets, even though the bar itself is quite a bit heavier than what my warmup should be?

clarkecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarkecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarkecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarkecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarkecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarkecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarkecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarkecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarkecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarkecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarkecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lionsbridge View Post
    I haven't been to the gym to find my starting weights yet as I'm traveling China for the next month, but I've been thinking. If my bench starts at 30kg, that means my warmups would be 15kg and 7.5kg. For medium and light days the warmups would be even less. As far as I know, the bar alone is 20kg.

Does that mean I just use the bar for two warmup sets, even though the bar itself is quite a bit heavier than what my warmup should be?
    Yes. That's right or if you wanted you could do dumbbell press.

nutternutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) nutternutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) nutternutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) nutternutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) nutternutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) nutternutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) nutternutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) nutternutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) nutternutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) nutternutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) nutternutter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Remember when he says medium days, 10% less and light 20% less that he is working in lbs rather than kg.

mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nutternutter View Post
    Remember when he says medium days, 10% less and light 20% less that he is working in lbs rather than kg.
    You do realise that doesn't matter??

You still take off 10% and 20% wether it be lbs, kgs, stone, etc etc

mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike_nofx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I don't believe at 6'3" 280lb that your starting bench will be 30kg. Just test and find out.

The bar is the minimum starting weight, All Pro mentioned that for warm ups less than 20kg/45lb just use the bar alone anyway. Also, for medium and light day don't make warm ups 25-50% of the medium and light weights, use the same warm up weights for all 3 days, heavy medium and light.

Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lionsbridge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mike_nofx View Post
    I don't believe at 6'3" 280lb that your starting bench will be 30kg. Just test and find out.

The bar is the minimum starting weight, All Pro mentioned that for warm ups less than 20kg/45lb just use the bar alone anyway. Also, for medium and light day don't make warm ups 25-50% of the medium and light weights, use the same warm up weights for all 3 days, heavy medium and light.
    Oh, I didn't know to keep the warm up weights the same for all 3 days. Are you sure?

And yeah I just guessed at 30kg, truthfully I have no idea how much I'll be able to start on. I can't wait to find out!!

Jukeboxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there,

Im new to the forum and it would be greatly appreciated if someone could reply to my question. I have only just started going to the gym and now I have found this routine.
    I use my work Gym but it only has a EZ barbell and a Tricep Barbell no standard... A bit strange. But never the less can I use either of these for the Barbell Bent Over Row
    or barbell shoulder press and stiff leg deadlift? If not I have a standard barbell my father owns that I could borrow.

Thanks

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nutternutter View Post
    Haha loving the Avi pal, i dont think some of the brits here will be too happy with it though. HH

Andy1100xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by marius42 View Post
    Hi, I'll try answer your questions

- You should be able to use this program with good health and a good Diet, but I would maybe be extra carefull regarding your age.
    - I don't think your high BF % will affect the program too much, atleast if its under 30%
    - Well, the Overhead press isn't essential, in the way you can't replace it. It hits the shoulders yes,but tricep and the upper chest aswell. So you would want to find a replacment that hits these aswell.
    - The leg press can substitute the Squat I think, but I'm not sure as the Squat hits lots of muscle in your legs and aswell your back. But the leg press is in theory a pretty similar movement to the squat.
    Originally Posted by DeltaCharlie75 View Post
    Can you do hammer grip incline press? If so try and do it as high an incline as possible. Also google defranco shoulder shocker, it works similar areas for OHP but again will depend on your mobility.

As regards to squats,try a do a variation ie zercher, front squats etc or get access to a safety squat bar.
    Originally Posted by clarkecm View Post
    If you work out a gym look around for a trap or shrug bar. You could probably substitute trap bar deadlifts for the squats
    Thanks all, some good suggestions there, I'll try them out tomorrow when I go to find out what my 10RM is.

Originally Posted by 69cam View Post
    Same age as you,.
    This routine worked for me last year. Check out this thread I started, most of the progress was made on this routine.

Oh ya, I do Front Squats and for the OHP do try lateral raises.
    That is an extremely impressive transformation, well done. Any health issues from what has obvioulsy been a significant change in lifestyle?

Originally Posted by mike_nofx View Post

...... for medium and light day don't make warm ups 25-50% of the medium and light weights, use the same warm up weights for all 3 days, heavy medium and light.
    Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't know that (I'm only up to reading post 360 of the original thread so far!), but obvious really.

Originally Posted by Andy1100xx View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't know that (I'm only up to reading post 360 of the original thread so far!), but obvious really.
    I've read a lot of the last 3 threads and I didn't see it mentioned, but I guess it makes no difference really. Keeping the same warm ups at 25% and 50% should be fine

noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for the warm-up sets, i just use 50% and just subtract 2 reps from 1 of the sets.

FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    Haha loving the Avi pal, i dont think some of the brits here will be too happy with it though. HH
    Yer, it kind of invokes the same feeling in us Brits it would in you Americans if we were to use Al-Qaeda logos in our Avatars both are terrorist organisation that murders civilians on the streets and no I don't support the British occupation of Ireland either but any organisation that deliberately targets civilians as an act of war against a government is guilty of acts of terrorism as is any government that does the same.

Negged for sure!!
    Last edited by FrankFF; 07-05-2013 at 03:17 PM.
    MWF

Running in Ironman Wales Triathlon 2014 in aid of the Macmillan cancer charity.

http://www.justgiving.com/frank-williams2

Be generous.

ABRMess006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ABRMess006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ABRMess006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ABRMess006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ABRMess006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ABRMess006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ABRMess006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ABRMess006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ABRMess006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ABRMess006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ABRMess006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Heading off to C1W5 light day.... not sure why but I feel like today is going to be tough. Going to get my mind set straight and head on over and destroy the gym! Next Monday starts Cycle 2 On another good note, Planet Fitness is cancelled today! YAY! Off to bigger and better things Have a good weekend everyone, I will see you on the other side!
    AllPro's Beginner Workout C3W1...
    Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you...

My transformation progress... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160581741
    Feel free to sub!
    Follow me and my progress as well here -> http://www.youtube.com/user/CRXSi86

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FrankFF View Post
    Yer, it kind of invokes the same feeling in us Brit it would in you Americans if we where to use Al-Qaeda logos in our Avatars both are terrorist organisation that murders civilians on the streets and no I don't support the British occupation of Ireland either but any organisation that deliberately targets civilians as an act of war against a government is guilty of acts of terrorism as is any government that does the same.

Negged for sure!!
    Agreed 100%.
    Cut done with - basically unsuccessful first bulk as I did put on a lot of fat to go with the little muscle I added. I know what I did wrong first time round and won't be repeating it. Looking forwards to being able to eat a few hundred more calories!! At least I know I can cut fat efficiently: went from 143lbs to 120lbs and from 35in to 29in waist.

OscarTX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can I please get some advice. I am on cycle 1, week 4
    , light day so far and I'm love the program.

My question is about nutrition. I am 34, 5' 11", weight is about 155-158. I'm not sure if I should really bulk or cut? My calorie intake has been from 2000-2500. I would say I'm pretty lean, but I still have some stomach fat that I need to lose. I would like to build up some more muscle, but I don't want to build up more stomach fat. So what should I do?

Edit: If it matters, this is the first time I actually lift heavyweights. I completed two rounds of P90X and lost like 45 pounds, On that program I was at 2000 cal or less.
    Last edited by OscarTX; 07-05-2013 at 01:51 PM.

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OscarTX View Post

My question is about nutrition. I am 34, 5' 11", weight is about 155-158. I'm not sure if I should really bulk or cut? My calorie intake has been from 2000-2500. I would say I'm pretty lean, but I still have some stomach fat that I need to lose. I would like to build up some more muscle, but I don't want to build up more stomach fat. So what should I do?

Edit: If it matters, this is the first time I actually lift heavyweights. I completed two rounds of P90X and lost like 45 pounds, On that program I was at 2000 cal or less.
    It's a pain in the arse, but the fact is if you want to put muscle on you have to forget about the six pack for a bit. Personally, although I have a fair amount of stomach fat, I am bulking because provided I'm wearing a shirt, I look reasonably fit. If was to cut now, I'd just look really skinny - with or without a shirt. Sure, I might have abs as well but unless I'm going around raising my shirt all over the place, the only impression people will get is that I look skinny.

You have to decide whether you want to pack on some muscle, or whether you want to blast away the fat - most people can't do both at the same time, annoyingly. Incidentally, you don't look as though you have that much stomach fat; I'd definitely bulk in your position.
    Cut done with - basically unsuccessful first bulk as I did put on a lot of fat to go with the little muscle I added. I know what I did wrong first time round and won't be repeating it. Looking forwards to being able to eat a few hundred more calories!! At least I know I can cut fat efficiently: went from 143lbs to 120lbs and from 35in to 29in waist.

marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whats your goal? Being strong? get big? look like a model? IF you want to get muscular and big, bulk til you have the muscle, then loose the fat. Its much easier to put on muscle if you're not afriad of calories. If you don't want to bulk and then cut, do a clean bulk.... if you are dedicated enaugh. A clean bulk is hard and you'll have to make every calorie "count". WHich means NO fast food, NO candies and so on. (protip: read some articles by a chap called Scooby at his website "scoobysworkshop").

Anyways, my advice is to build the muscle first, and then make them pop. To do this I recomend to bulk up first, and then cut. But remember to use common sense when you're bulking, more calories does not mean more muscle and so on. You only use 5% of your calories building muscle on a bulk. Which is 150 calories a day you consume 3000. Hence eat about 200 calories more than maintence, just to make sure. Again, sufficient calories lots of protein
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

OscarTX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys for the great advice! My goal is just to get stronger and have a athletic ripped build, NOT big and NOT a bodybuilder body.

I do not eat fast food and I also don't eat candy or junk. I eat clean all the time, But it's hard for me to get to eat 2500 cals a day, I'm mostly under that. So, even on my days off of not working out do I still eat 2500 cals? Plus, I work 4 days a weekand its a 12 hour shift and my job is pretty intense with a lot of stair climbing. So how do I factor that in with my calories?

So, would it clean bulk work for me?
    Last edited by OscarTX; 07-05-2013 at 03:20 PM.

marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marius42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys for the great advice! My goal is just to get stronger and have a athletic ripped build, NOT big and NOT a bodybuilder body.

I do not eat fast food and I also don't eat candy or junk. I eat clean all the time, But it's hard for me to get to eat 2500 cals a day, I'm mostly under that. So, even on my days off of not working out do I still eat 2500 cals? Plus, I work 4 days a weekand its a 12 hour shift and my job is pretty intense with a lot of stair climbing. So how do I factor that in with my calories?

So, would it clean bulk work for me?
    You'll need the the same amount every day you're building muscle, which means same amount every day of the week if you're lifting that week. A clean bulk is a good idea to put on some muscle and avoid putting on fat, but its often a little slower

xyeLz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xyeLz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xyeLz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xyeLz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xyeLz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xyeLz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xyeLz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xyeLz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xyeLz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xyeLz is on a distinguished road. (+10) xyeLz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DeltaCharlie75 View Post
    Rough estimate is when you can squat 2x body weight and bench 1.5 x bw.
    Not even close.

Body weight = 150 and trying to gain WITHOUT PUTTING ON FAT

Squat (current) = 145 (former was 165)
    Bench (current) = 115 (former was 125)

I took 6 months off to study for a test but before that I was at 165 for squat and 125 for bench. I seem to be making very minimal gains.

I don't eat right at all. Would anyone here be able to help me set up the appropriate macro: calories, carbs, proteins, etc? I think I really struggle in this department.

I asked about intermediate because I was wondering if it would help me gain faster.

Back when I used to do isolated bicep curls I noticed that my arms were quite a bit bigger than they are now - which is fine because I'm primarily more concerned about developing me nonexistent chest and working the core. I'm really struggling.
    wannagoheavy: This forum is great! Wish I found it years ago.....

mudkipez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mudkipez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mudkipez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mudkipez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mudkipez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mudkipez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mudkipez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mudkipez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mudkipez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mudkipez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mudkipez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    whats your goal? Being strong? get big? look like a model? IF you want to get muscular and big, bulk til you have the muscle, then loose the fat. Its much easier to put on muscle if you're not afriad of calories. If you don't want to bulk and then cut, do a clean bulk.... if you are dedicated enaugh. A clean bulk is hard and you'll have to make every calorie "count". WHich means NO fast food, NO candies and so on. (protip: read some articles by a chap called Scooby at his website "scoobysworkshop").

Anyways, my advice is to build the muscle first, and then make them pop. To do this I recomend to bulk up first, and then cut. But remember to use common sense when you're bulking, more calories does not mean more muscle and so on. You only use 5% of your calories building muscle on a bulk. Which is 150 calories a day you consume 3000. Hence eat about 200 calories more than maintence, just to make sure. Again, sufficient calories lots of protein
    No fast food and no candies seems a bit too strict bro.

Originally Posted by xyeLz View Post

Would anyone here be able to help me set up the appropriate macro: calories, carbs, proteins, etc? I think I really struggle in this department.
    As a newbie I can't post links but check out the sticky 'calculating calorie and macronutrient needs' by Emma-Leigh in the Nutrition forum. It was like an epiphany for me !

Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I asked about intermediate because I was wondering if it would help me gain faster.
    Quite the reverse. Intermediate routines have slower strength progression and intermediates have a harder time packing on the lbs.

You probably think that some thing that is more advanced is "better", but truthfully being intermediate is about squeeking out harder and harder to get gains. Enjoy the easy gains you can get as a beginner.

Anyway, you have 2 problems: 1) you need to learn about what you're putting in your body. You have the advice on this site in the nutrition section to help you out. There are numerous food tracking apps/sites that are free, so learn what you need to eat and then use free tools to make sure you achieve it. 2) It takes time (and consistency) to build muscle. You say you took 4 months off. You'll never build muscle/strength if you take a third of a year off every time something happens in your life you've got to deal with. You're either committed or you're not - there is no middle ground.

How often do you guys take measurements: every cycle, or every two cycles? And how wide is your grip on OHP?

If you don't want to bulk and then cut, do a clean bulk.... if you are dedicated enaugh. A clean bulk is hard and you'll have to make every calorie "count". WHich means NO fast food, NO candies and so on. (protip: read some articles by a chap called Scooby at his website "scoobysworkshop").
    I've tried cutting out food that I love completely before. It never ends well; when I give in (we all give in, we're only human), I find that I'll just eat loads and loads of said food. When it comes to fast food, I think moderation is the key. For example, three slices instead of a whole pizza. If I pop in for a McDonalds (rarely), I only get a burger or usually some sort of chicken related dish - not chips.

DrakkarNoir91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrakkarNoir91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrakkarNoir91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrakkarNoir91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrakkarNoir91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrakkarNoir91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrakkarNoir91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrakkarNoir91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrakkarNoir91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrakkarNoir91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrakkarNoir91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been looking through and haven't found it yet but are BOR pendlay rows or rows at more of an angle?

Also are chin ups acceptable over curls? Sure it is and I lnow its been answered somewhere in these 30, 000 + posts but haven't found it yet either

Originally Posted by DrakkarNoir91 View Post
    I've been looking through and haven't found it yet but are BOR pendlay rows or rows at more of an angle?

Also are chin ups acceptable over curls? Sure it is and I lnow its been answered somewhere in these 30, 000 + posts but haven't found it yet either
    I do them at around 45 degrees personally. I think the more you bend over, the more chance of your back rounding.

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I took 6 months off to study for a test....
    That is the biggest bs excuse I've heard yet. In 6 months you couldn't spare an hour a few days a week?

Run the program as is. Eat right. Sleep good. It's that easy.

Originally Posted by FitnessFan76 View Post
    I've tried cutting out food that I love completely before. It never ends well; when I give in (we all give in, we're only human), I find that I'll just eat loads and loads of said food. When it comes to fast food, I think moderation is the key. For example, three slices instead of a whole pizza. If I pop in for a McDonalds (rarely), I only get a burger or usually some sort of chicken related dish - not chips.
    Originally Posted by mudkipez View Post
    No fast food and no candies seems a bit too strict bro.

Oh I see, I meant to write to loose fat while gaining muscle. Was late and I thought one thing and wrote another Yes, allowing a little slack should be fine on a clean bulk, while ,as you wrote FitnessFan76, everything with moderation.

Closed Thread