ashBEfit0613 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Juicing...a good way to cut?

Hi all! I'm new to the community and searching for some answers!

A little about me - I'm a 28 old female and a stay at home mom of a 20 month old little girl. I started bootcamp style classes 3 months after I gave birth and saw amazing results. At the end of my pregnancy I weighed 200lbs and I gained 30lbs during pregnancy. I now weigh 157lbs. I have been doing bootcamp classes 3-5 days a week and also jucing on average 4 days a week (off and on). I have been stuck around this weight for a couple of months now and I'm looking for information on how to really cut. I would like to start building eventually. I know juicing isn't good to do long term, and that's why I do it in spurts.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!!

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ashBEfit0613 View Post
    Hi all! I'm new to the community and searching for some answers!

A little about me - I'm a 28 old female and a stay at home mom of a 20 month old little girl. I started bootcamp style classes 3 months after I gave birth and saw amazing results. At the end of my pregnancy I weighed 200lbs and I gained 30lbs during pregnancy. I now weigh 157lbs. I have been doing bootcamp classes 3-5 days a week and also jucing on average 4 days a week (off and on). I have been stuck around this weight for a couple of months now and I'm looking for information on how to really cut. I would like to start building eventually. I know juicing isn't good to do long term, and that's why I do it in spurts.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!!
    Obsession is a term the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AAOBob View Post
    Lol....
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stickies.
    Sig line can't be a novel

stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The best way to lose fat is being in a calorie deficit. Also you cant take steroids if you dont know how to use them. Thats why they get such a bad rep is because people turn to them and have no clue what their doing. Steroids are actually really safe if you dont abuse them and actually know how to use them.

planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stephenlatsha View Post
    The best way to lose fat is being in a calorie deficit. Also you cant take steroids if you dont know how to use them. Thats why they get such a bad rep is because people turn to them and have no clue what their doing. Steroids are actually really safe if you dont abuse them and actually know how to use them.
    Irresponsible comments. Steroids are almost never safe even under the care of a doctor which is why they are prescribed. Drugs have an accumulative affect, over time, and increase the risk for future problems down the road. Taking steroids "alters" the body and mind to some degree and continued use can lead to a permanent change, in a bad way.

Someone, especially a a young person, may not see the effects at first and may slowly develop aggressive behavior that comes on slowly which they don't see but others do. They are small things like brushing past someone or standing wide at a sales counter with elbows out. I had a friend in college that did steroids and he walked with his chest out and if he came into contact with another guy he didn't know he pulled his shoulders back which got his nose broken by a big guy one night (College lineman). He couldn't control his temper and on several occasions went off on me. One night with a punch to my forehead and another time I had to close and lock a door to keep him from attacking me. He could rep 350 on the bench which goes to show how big that lineman was.

He blew out his shoulder and needed surgery and got a huge Frankenstein scar where they took one of his muscles to overlap where the other blew out. He basically got to big for his structure which is another side effect. BTW. if he's on this forum, don't worry, I won't name you.

The cool part was he was a good dude and friend to have when he wasn't juicing and always had your back which well, you never had to worry about someone getting in your sh*t.

Anyway, I went of target there. I've seen this stuff in action.

Cachirulo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Umm, i think she is talking about actual juice and not steroids. Lmao

stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All im saying is i never touched them yet but when i get upper 20s lower 30s i wanna get involved with them. I know a few people who have been taking them for awhile and there healthy. I dont agree with roidrage however i believe thats a myth just from watching so many videos and just the people i know that took them. I know the big factor of taking roids is cholesterol cause it gets rid of the good ones and up the bad ones leading to heart attacks and just kidney problems. But after watching bigger faster stronger and lookin at the few people i know use them im still convinced there safe if YOU USE THEM RIGHT AND DONT ABUSE THEM. Im not trying to start a war but maybe your friend abused them. They are perscribed to cause they are illegal allll because of the olympics man.
    Last edited by stephenlatsha; 06-24-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Complex89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You have to be in a calorie deficit. All that cardio isn't necessary. Just eat less.
    Give this a read: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129247741
    And this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133163973
    Been serious about these Macros since 06/2013

IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros)

FatLossProgress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154893833&page=1

Calories&Macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380403
    FatLoss2: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

CutEnd/BulkBegin: 139lb 9/6/13

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is literally taking about juice, and she's likely eating more on her non juice days and canceling out her low cal days. The only proper way to diet is a way you can maintain for months on end. A simple deficit is all you need, plus time.

Also, steroid talk isn't allowed, but I'll say planes should do a lot more research from unbiased sources.

Lift heavy, eat in a moderate deficit, within time you'll shed fat. Count cals and you'll know for sure your in a deficit.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahahaha strong unawareness of the meaning of the word "juicing" in the bb world lmao
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew
    Username is an Acronym Crew

What's Important Now?

Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shrady will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stephenlatsha View Post
    All im saying is i never touched them yet but when i get upper 20s lower 30s i wanna get involved with them. I know a few people who have been taking them for awhile and there healthy. I dont agree with roidrage however i believe thats a myth just from watching so many videos and just the people i know that took them. I know the big factor of taking roids is cholesterol cause it gets rid of the good ones and up the bad ones leading to heart attacks and just kidney problems. But after watching bigger faster stronger and lookin at the few people i know use them im still convinced there safe if YOU USE THEM RIGHT AND DONT ABUSE THEM. Im not trying to start a war but maybe your friend abused them. They are perscribed to cause they are illegal allll because of the olympics man.
    I rather earn my gains than juice up with alot of health risks.
    Sig line can't be a novel

ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol brahs

I think momski is talking about fruit and vegtable juice.

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    CONTEXT people CONTEXT. It's isn't abut steroids. Jebus.
    Obsession is a term the lazy use to describe the dedicated.