Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000) jd29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by frogsaregeese View Post
    lots of i dont knows, no , not sure , what? , why? never putting any blame on anyone or myself
    So the only evidence that they have is the word of two admitted criminals?

I don't see why you can't beat it or at least get the charges reduced to misdemeanors
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Registered User Justbeinghonest's Avatar
    Justbeinghonest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justbeinghonest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justbeinghonest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justbeinghonest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justbeinghonest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justbeinghonest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justbeinghonest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justbeinghonest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justbeinghonest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justbeinghonest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justbeinghonest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lold
    Lol pau gasol and josh from drake n josh is that u ?

frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    get marc and pau a lot and who ever that other person is sighh ..
    Originally Posted by Justbeinghonest View Post
    Lol pau gasol and josh from drake n josh is that u ?

frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50) frogsaregeese will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jd29 View Post
    So the only evidence that they have is the word of two admitted criminals?

I don't see why you can't beat it or at least get the charges reduced to misdemeanors
    true aka plea bargain not guilty lmfao i really dont know how it works .. i talk to my lawyer every week to see whats happening/options and what not

Gomeesz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gomeesz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gomeesz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gomeesz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gomeesz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gomeesz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gomeesz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gomeesz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gomeesz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gomeesz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gomeesz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shaved your head OP, make you look like more of a bad ass
    yeahh kunt.

bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i cant even phuking understand what you are saying. did you pass your 3rd grade grammar class?
    Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no Norwood Reaper, for You are with me; Your Shaver and Your Razor, they comfort me
    *Stardew Valley Crew*
    I AM NOT A TRADIE
    ***I Survived the Chinese Invasion of MISC October 21, 2018***

Originally Posted by Gomeesz View Post
    shaved your head OP, make you look like more of a bad ass
    i actually might ... will post pix if i do ... too early still .. this will drag on maybe past september since the lawyer said if i were to go to jail it would be best in the winter aka jail is chit enough dont need the summer heat making it worse

Originally Posted by bobthebuilder7 View Post
    i cant even phuking understand what you are saying. did you pass your 3rd grade grammar class?
    pls go

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should probably get a new lawyer if yours is just recommending what time of year to get locked up. Srs sounds chitty.

Registered User Time2bringitout's Avatar
    Time2bringitout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Time2bringitout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Time2bringitout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Time2bringitout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Time2bringitout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Time2bringitout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Time2bringitout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Time2bringitout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Time2bringitout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Time2bringitout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Time2bringitout is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Soooo friend is going to committ an immoral act and you do not try to stop him and like an idiot you went along? wtf do you think was going to happen? Once you get out of jail get some new friends. A lot of people aren't as loyal as they seem and will fuuuk you over if it means them being in a better position.

i chose a lawyer then you can apply for legal aid to pay for them ... thats what i did ... they didnt choose one for me
    Originally Posted by acoptar View Post
    thats the lawyer the government gives, they dont have time to get people off.

if ur tryin to get off u need spend $$$$$$$$$$$$ on someone called a barrister, they have chambers near the courts you can find them online.

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there was a driver me and the guy who actually did it.. just because i was there im getting chit on ... well i knew it was happening
    lulz u deserve every second of it, hope your time behind bars is traumatic

cheerio

reps to all non-criminal brahs in this thread

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the driver was actually "doug" from stick your dick in crazy
    how has everybody missed this post?

kk going to bed now.. shall update coming closer to the sentencing or whatever else happens .. and after my experience in jail .. stay safe brahs

Originally Posted by surf junkie View Post
    lulz u deserve every second of it, hope your time behind bars is traumatic

cheerio

reps to all non-criminal brahs in this thread

Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cool story OP.

Don't drop the soap.
    Positive Crew
    Dentist Crew
    Seen the Eiffel Tower but haven't been to France Crew

"Your thoughts become your beliefs. Your beliefs become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."

Registered User Iluveketchup178's Avatar
    Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you are 6'6", 230 lbs and going to a canadian jail.... there's nothing to worry about OP, you'll be fine.

jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From London? Was it some sketchy east side store? Lolllll
    lettuce turnip the beet

https://soundcloud.com/justin_p_22/savant-how-i-roll-remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6N3_KXKMYo

***Canadian Crew***

Myriad88 is just really nice. (+1000) Myriad88 is just really nice. (+1000) Myriad88 is just really nice. (+1000) Myriad88 is just really nice. (+1000) Myriad88 is just really nice. (+1000) Myriad88 is just really nice. (+1000) Myriad88 is just really nice. (+1000) Myriad88 is just really nice. (+1000) Myriad88 is just really nice. (+1000) Myriad88 is just really nice. (+1000) Myriad88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you realise what you did was wrong and more generally, just a complete kunt thing to do?

Thieves are non-human pondslime.

jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by acoptar View Post
    brother im not kiddin ive served and its easy-i dont know what sort of life ur gonna have but use it wisely to make contacts if ur interested in joining an mc or trafficking on the outside afterwards(learn conversation starters with these guys, talk about guns, learn about harleys and cars etc), learn how to do diff forms of card games and dice games, learn about drugs before u get in, drug knowledge helps even if its basic street level stuff cause people openly talk bout that sh*t u gonna look like a *** if u dont know whatsup, its actually a place where men can be men like russia except theres no park or shoppin centre.

right now get into hardcore mma every day, get cardio up with running every day when ur in a fight u lose breath in like 5 seconds cause u get jumped an ur in shock so train a mma place or friends to randomly hit you hard unexpectantly, dont ever insult anyone even when they insult you and if someone is alone that has insulted you make sure u attack from behind -tear a scrap of cloth from ur sheet and keep it under your pants so u can wrap it around thier face from behind and smash them in the kidneys with something hard, i prefer compressing half the side of a bottle lid flat so u can fit them inbetween ur knuckles and this will give u like plastic knuckles to do some organ damage with.
    dont keep to yourself unless everyone else is doing that, find homeboys from the same area you grew up in because its more than likely u know both know someone on the outside from acquaintences or school/work.
    dont spend the little money u have until ur last couple months, save every nickel at the start u may need it for any threats or something at the end.
    excercises in jail, slide ur matress against the wall on a decline against the bedposts and do decline pushup, this works ur upper hard and do handstands against the wall and press, it will work arms for resistance. for legs if they havent bolted the bedframe down u can do deadlifts otherwise u get ur homebody to lie down and u deadlift him off the ground
    thought this was a copypasta but it actually seems to be decent advice from someone who has actual experience in the pen
    Relson Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Rep Back 500+

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so driver driving me passenger seat kid sits in the back ... guy with bb gun hiding in the back of the ford escape trunk aka jumps out points the bb gun at the kid the kid leaves all the stuff we drive off ... kid who planned it snitches us all out
    that makes absolutely no fuking sense at all.
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my big bro has been to jail he said that the first day he got there he put himself out in the open and pretty much just started meeting people. Bisically you can't be a bitch. You'll be put into 1on1 fights and you can't back down. They usually have em in bathrooms where there is no survilance. GL OP

badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) badabing81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by imbored205 View Post
    hopefully you can learn how to make sentences in jail.

strong english skills
    lol'd at "make sentences" - strong vocabulary for a guy demeaning OP's english skills

Registered User Bodybuilding191's Avatar
    Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Rayzor84 View Post
    6-12 months for armed robbery? That chit is a lot more severe in the states.
    this^

Registered User LittleBigMike28's Avatar
    LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleBigMike28 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Op work your way to the top in the prison and become a shot caller. Do drugs and beat ppl up.

Or pepper ur angus

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First:
    You and your friends are absolute retards for talking to the police.

Second:
    Have your lawyer fight it. Press hard to get it reduced to a misdemeanor. Felony = no real job for the rest of your life. If your dumbkunt friends are smart enough to not testify against you in court, you can say that you weren't there. If they agree to rat you out, claim that you had no prior knowledge, and tried to talk them out of it, and that they are lying to reduce their own sentences.

Third:
    Don't hang out with stupid criminals in the future. Even if you didn't physically do anything, guilt by association, morally and legally, very much applies here.
    *Type O Negative Crew*
    Give Blood: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

Quads2Big will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quads2Big will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quads2Big will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quads2Big will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quads2Big will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quads2Big will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quads2Big will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quads2Big will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quads2Big will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quads2Big will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quads2Big will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get one of these:

bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkbreh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bongos View Post
    Neat.
    quit copying me *******

Originally Posted by jpjammerson View Post
    From London? Was it some sketchy east side store? Lolllll
    clearly not following ... over an ounce of weed lmfao

Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Show up in this shirt

I occasionally lift heavy mstatefan91's Avatar
    mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, I am disappoint misc. First of all, we have this thread from a month ago where OP is all smiles and happy and what not with his kid. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153877971

Second of all, none of you have asked for pics on his court documents/arresting documents or anything that would actually prove OP's story.

If it's true OP, you done goof'd, and you pretty much deserve what's coming.
    S/B/D: 485/305/500 lbs

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173558951