Motivation has returned Mikey Palmice's Avatar
    Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Does Hemavol need to be cycled?

I know pre-workout stim products like White Flood need to be cycled on and off to keep them effective, but what about a non-stim product like Hemavol. I use them both together now and love the combo, but I'm not sure if one of them is losing effectiveness yet because I'm taking both.

Thanks!

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, you can continuously take it without a break.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No, you don't have to cycle off of Hemavol and also awesome stack you got there as it is a fan favorite for sure. Have you tried WF-Reborn yet?
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    No, you don't have to cycle off of Hemavol and also awesome stack you got there as it is a fan favorite for sure. Have you tried WF-Reborn yet?
    Never heard of reborn. Good to know about the Hemavol.

How long can people expect to stay on White Flood before experiencing diminished results?

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mikey Palmice View Post
    Never heard of reborn. Good to know about the Hemavol.
    Grab a sample of it here...

★★★★★FREE SAMPLES OF OUR TOP PRODUCTS AND PRONOM23 HERE★★★★★:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149596763

How long can people expect to stay on White Flood before experiencing diminished results?
    That's really user dependent as everyone is different but a good idea would be to take a 2-4 week break from all stims after each tub.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hemavol does not necessarily need to be cycled, but I do like to take month-long breaks off of all supplements a time or two a year depending on how I'm feeling or what products/ingredients I'm using.

Have you tried the new Tangy Tangerine? It's fantastic.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Grab a sample of it here...

★★★★★FREE SAMPLES OF OUR TOP PRODUCTS AND PRONOM23 HERE★★★★★:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149596763

That's really user dependent as everyone is different but a good idea would be to take a 2-4 week break from all stims after each tub.

Ok, cool. I still have a quarter tub left. Also, I have very little tolerance for caffeine. If I have a whole bottle of 5 hour energy, I'm through the roof. Same with a large coffee. I'm going to rock the Hemavol through the summer and finish my white flood tub and see how I feel

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Hemavol does not necessarily need to be cycled, but I do like to take month-long breaks off of all supplements a time or two a year depending on how I'm feeling or what products/ingredients I'm using.

^^^
    goodbros, always and forever.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I do the same thing.

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can only tell you from my experience... as long as you remain productive in the gym, then I'd keep using it. If you find yourself using more scoops than usual. That is probably a sign to take a break.

Solid advice right there...something I have not done yet. Supplaholic I am :/

I'm hoping to get my hands on the new Tangerine Hemavol next week
    - Spot for sale

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sometimes I think about cycling Hemavol.........but then I picture my life without it, and I crack open a new tub

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jao04c View Post
    sometimes I think about cycling Hemavol.........but then I picture my life without it, and I crack open a new tub
    been there done that

Without hemavol i found my recovery is slower,no insane pumps, fatigue after workout , and enduranse is not the same
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

Yeah, Hemavol is awesome. When I cycle off the White Flood, maybe I'll go back up to 2 scoops of Hemavol.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, Hemavol is awesome. When I cycle off the White Flood, maybe I'll go back up to 2 scoops of Hemavol.
    another great option is Hemavol + Compete

make sure to try Conquer out in the near future as well. Hemavol + Conquer = hnnnggg
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    make sure to try Conquer out in the near future as well. Hemavol + Conquer = hnnnggg
    Conquer has really shocked me with its fantastic energy experience and out-of-this-world focus. I've tried most preworkout products on the market, and even as a member of the iForce team I was skeptical but it delivered. Throw in some Hemavol + Compete and you have the best one-brand comprehensive stack on the market.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.