sky0116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

skinny fat guy who desperatly need help!!!!

Hey guys im new to this site and need help im 6 feet about 189lbs and have great upper body strength I can bench my own weight etc but I still have a saggy lower body my upper body is great..I mostly do push ups 100 a day pull up and chin ups 3 sets of 6-8 and do some light cardio like jogging in placs stair climbs but again I don't do cardio much often jm looking to cut overall body fat..I tend to to lag a bit with diet and I do drink a gallon or so of water a day and some protein as much as I can on a budget lol ..someone told me cut out breads eveb if its wheat etc.any ideas what I should do or change up???? ????Eagerly waiting and feedback..I willl attach a pic
    Attached Images

Any help??

Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captnshitacular has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you are not skinny fat bro.....you are just fat. Upper body is fat, fat, fat....

Eat right, find how many cals you should be eating using any of the calculators here and eat a deficit.... Get off the couch and get active.

Thanks for the feedback...should I do more cardio or weights? ? Im losing weight and feeling stronger but still fat..

SparkyKarl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cardio and Weights.

Anything more specific guys?? I do cardio and weights already..

gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go to the nutrition form, read all the stickies.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't lag a bit with diet. Diet makes or breaks you. You do cardio and weights already so get your diet in check and keep it that way consistently. If you can turn your diet around for the better a few months from now you will see a huge difference.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    Don't lag a bit with diet. Diet makes or breaks you. You do cardio and weights already so get your diet in check and keep it that way consistently. If you can turn your diet around for the better a few months from now you will see a huge difference.

Thanks ill give it a Go