wxadusgnwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cola - iCC @ India vs England Live Cricket Stream Final Online ICC Champions Trophy 2

Dashing India against dogged England. Here's Sidharth Monga's preview for the final. We could have a toss on time. Nagraj Gollapudi is another one of our reporters at Edgbaston. He says the pitch "looks like a patch of band-aid on an otherwise verdant carpet." More from Nagraj: "A Jaipur band is playing band baja outside and it seems more like an Indian wedding ..." Steven Sutherland: "So what would happen if rain comes and we do not achieve the minimum of 20 overs a side, with no reserve day what would be the result." A shared trophy, a la 2002 when India and Sri Lanka endured two washouts. Do two halves make a whole?
    Rudimentary Cricket Fan: "I woke up at 6 in the morning (EET) and warming up for the game by watching 2002 Natwest final highlights and 2011 WC league match highlights. Anxiously waiting for the game to start (if rain permits)."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. == goo.gl/1WmXW

copy and paste
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..= goo.gl/fKYWu

copy and paste

CHampions Trophy 2013 Final India vs England Live Streaming Link 1

copy and paste

copy and paste

India vs England Final Live Stream, Champions Trophy 2013 Final Weather Condations, India vs England Final Live, Final Match Live, ICC, England, 26-6-2013, Cricket Match, INd vs Eng Live, Weather Condition CT 2013 Final, Champions Trophy, Live India vs England, Champions Trophy 2013 Final Live, Final, India
    ===================

copy and paste

Husain: "To all those swearing at the rain... I am sure water is more important than a cricket final washed away... As a cricket fan I know it hurts, but, being having suffered a serious shortage of water due to lack of rains I am sure water is definitely more important." Well, everything has its time and place.

9.25 am The covers are still out in force, but so are the Indian players, going through some warm-up drills. Again, it's cloudy at the moment but no rain, just intermittent drizzle.

9.20 am Beety: "Call it off today - tomorrow looks much better." But Beety, there's no reserve day, remember? England and New Zealand play the first of two T20 matches the day after tomorrow.

Dev: "Once again,i guess the toss will be crucial...Whoever wins the toss and decides to bowl first will almost certainly win in the event of too much rain..." It'd be hard not to agree with that.

Pete: "This tournament has drawn on a kinds of game plans and tactics, from England especially. As an Australian, very keen to see if England can pull this off as (slight) underdogs to a tight Indian combo."

copy and paste

Sophia Tan: "Also, this rain provides a good time to catch up on reading (like the Match Preview) or make final adjustments to your Fantasy side before 10:30 local ... Or finish off your Japanese assignment, which you just remembered 5 minutes ago (NB: may not apply to all cricket fans)"

Tushar Sem: "Saw on twitter, people saying its a green pitch and England will be happy...just want to point out that with Bhuvi, Umesh & Ishant, India will be equally dangerous. #watchout"

9.05 am Not good news. It's drizzling and the heavy duty covers are on, protecting the pitch and the square. The rain is not heavy at the moment but the precautions in place indicate more is expected.

Dr. Swami: "Cricket Forecast: A repeat of 1983 world cup semi final is expected my mid day today."

Meanwhile, not the best news for Australia ahead of the Ashes. KP on Twitter: "And by the way - after fielding for 136 overs, my knee feels top drawer!! All smiles this Sunday!!"

Mark: "I am looking forward to this. These are undoubtedly the two best teams in the tournament. Both have relied on their bowling attack to restrict the opposition and the batsmen to run up modest totals in every match bar one. India have been irresistible and are deserving favourites, but almost no one tipped England to get this far and they are alive and kicking and full of self-belief."

American Cricket Fan: "I really do hope that play will begin and end as planned, with no rain, because then i will have stayed up all night to watch at least a whole cricket match regardless of the result." Not the best day to hope for such a thing!

Vansh Desai: "No need to worry, George and co. At least you're not playing here in Sydney - we've been having torrential thunderstorms over the last two days (with more predicted tomorrow as well), with about 100mm of rain falling over the last 40 hours. But yeah, one must remember that we are playing during the English summer =P"

Vinit Desai: "Let's look at this positively. Rain interruption gives you a great chance to get your insights published on the live commentary feed or, if you're not getting lucky, making your contribution to the forum found in the Match Companion section. Enjoy! =)"

Parth Desai: "4:14 am here in Canada, have stayed up whole night to watch this match. Rain you better stay off! have sacrificed a whole night's sleep."

How many Desais are following this?

9.00 am Good morning, and welcome to ESPNcricinfo's ball-by-ball coverage of the Champions Trophy final between England and India at Edgbaston.

First up, the weather. It's cloudy in Birmingham. A grey morning. It's not raining at the moment, but rain is forecast at several intervals through the day. George Dobell, who's one of several ESPNcricinfo reporters at the venue, says the outfield is in good condition considering the weather over the last 24 hours.

A couple of minutes after I wrote the above paragraphs, I'm seeing on Twitter that it's begun to drizzle. It's going to be that sort of day. A big, big toss to win again.

rimonrockes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    !!!Free Online TV!!! India vs England Champions Trophy Final 2013
    Live on-
    liveonlinetvbd.blogspot.com/2013/06/final-india-vs-england-champions-trophy.html

liveonlinetvbd.blogspot.com/2013/06/final-india-vs-england-champions-trophy.html

!!!Free Online TV!!! India vs England Champions Trophy Final 2013

Live on-liveonlinetvbd.blogspot.com/2013/06/final-india-vs-england-champions-trophy.html