jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

4 long cheat days, results:

Short experiment to live the American diet- eat whatever
    PROS:
    -Felt relieved from not having to measure or weigh food
    -Felt burst of "happiness"
    -Could eat and drink whatever
    -ate until beyond full
    -4 meals daily (1500-2000+ calories of deliciousness)
    -Ice cream, Candy, Fast food

CONS;
    -fart fest
    -poo tripled
    -felt fat
    -confidence lowered
    -bloated
    -felt lazy, useless
    -Didnt want to workout
    -Cardio was harder
    -gained 10 pounds

Ate healthy and began working out
    -Instant confidence boost
    -highly motivated to workout (probably cause i wanted to lose the 10 pounds i gained)
    -had no desire for ice cream, fast foods, or anything processed
    -Happier
    -NO CONS

LESSON LEARNED:
    Lots of this facts are obvious to have happened without experiencing yourself. But it opened up my mind and how someone who is obese feels. Learned how hard it is to want to workout and eat healthy. Feeling that low in confidence and getting those bursts of happiness would make you want to continue on that road. I will use this knowledge and experience to attempt to help some family and friends beat their obesity. They need to experience that healthy lifestyle, and I will push them.
    DIET- Cutting phase
    CALORIES 2238
    FAT: 63.1 g
    CARBS: 231 g
    PROTEIN 204 g
    FIBER 57.6 g
    TOTAL CARBS 174 g
    Water: 1.5-2 gallons

WORKOUT:
    mon-back/wrist
    tue-legs/abs
    wed-chest
    thur-arms/abs
    fri-shoulders
    sat-cardio/abs
    sun-cardio (carb up day 3600 calories)

OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't want to be a downer but I hope you're now going to binge again soon after missing these foods you've labeled unhealthy. I'm not sure what you think is wrong with ice cream, your problem was excess, try excess "healthy" foods for that same effect.

Glad you got something positive out of this binge though, just consider pushing your relatives towards moderation rather than away from ice cream.

jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jechester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm Definitely not binging anytime soon haha. Healthier foods are more filling matched up to calories of unhealthier foods. In theory if you were to eat healthier you will be able to satisfy your hunger with less calories. You are right, you need to have a balanced diet that has some desired sweets, such as ice cream. Because then they will have cravings if they dont get it and might binge as I did.
    DIET- Cutting phase
    CALORIES 2238
    FAT: 63.1 g
    CARBS: 231 g
    PROTEIN 204 g
    FIBER 57.6 g
    TOTAL CARBS 174 g
    Water: 1.5-2 gallons

WORKOUT:
    mon-back/wrist
    tue-legs/abs
    wed-chest
    thur-arms/abs
    fri-shoulders
    sat-cardio/abs
    sun-cardio (carb up day 3600 calories)

SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IIFYM OP. discover it.

muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Reminds me of that supersize me movie lol

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SayMilesAway View Post
    IIFYM OP. discover it.
    iffym is great to a point, but come on srsly you can't fking enjoy an american diet and eat a legit human sized amount of ice cream and burgers and pizza and candy and cereal for breakfast and eggs and bacon and cookies and chips and sandwhichs...like a regular fatty would on iffym all in the same day unless perhaps your on a bulk.
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Oddball8945 View Post
    iffym is great to a point, but come on srsly you can't fking enjoy an american diet and eat a legit human sized amount of ice cream and burgers and pizza and candy and cereal for breakfast and eggs and bacon and cookies and chips and sandwhichs...like a regular fatty would on iffym all in the same day unless perhaps your on a bulk.
    This, but its really just abouting controlling yourself. Not to binge every day like some.

bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jechester View Post
    Short experiment to live the American diet- eat whatever

-4 meals daily (1500-2000+ calories of deliciousness)
    -Ice cream, Candy, Fast food

CONS;
    -fart fest
    -poo tripled
    -felt fat
    -confidence lowered
    -bloated
    -felt lazy, useless
    -Didnt want to workout
    -Cardio was harder
    -gained 10 pounds

2000kcal excess for 4 meals is just over 2lbs of fat, not 10lbs.

Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bunnybunny View Post
    I believe it was for 4 days

bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ahhhh four long cheat DAYS not meals.

:P

SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IIFYM is about incorporating foods you enjoy, thus keeping you from binging. Also, a little self control can go a long way.

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bunnybunny View Post
    Water weight.
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek

mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol, forget all the IIFYM haters, OP...

I dig your experiment/results, that's interesting and extremely ballsy to do! I know I couldn't let myself do that for four days. You're right, this would be a great thing to explain to people close to you go may be obese for the hope that it may open their eyes.

For the record, I understand IIFYM, and the concept of fitting things in in moderation, but that's really arbitrary to the purpose of his post. I don't think he NEVER eats anything bad for him, he's just proving a point.

Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jechester View Post
    I'm Definitely not binging anytime soon haha. Healthier foods are more filling matched up to calories of unhealthier foods. In theory if you were to eat healthier you will be able to satisfy your hunger with less calories. You are right, you need to have a balanced diet that has some desired sweets, such as ice cream. Because then they will have cravings if they dont get it and might binge as I did.
    Not sure if it is a theory. I can eat a large blizzard from DQ in like 4 minutes or less and it contains almost 1300 calories! For me to eat 1300 calories of say oatmeal it would take me hours! 2/3 cup of oatmeal takes me like 20 minutes to eat and I feel much more full after finishing that then I do a large blizzard from DQ. Actually I feel full on my breakfast of eggs, oatmeal with raisins, milk and an apple and I could eat like 3 large blizzards without blinking. The difference is my breakfast is 800 or so calories!

Interesting experiment. But the result may have been obvious before starting. Eat like a slob feel like a slob!

ChickMagnet88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickMagnet88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickMagnet88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickMagnet88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickMagnet88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickMagnet88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickMagnet88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickMagnet88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickMagnet88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickMagnet88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChickMagnet88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if eat the ice cream, the burger and chips, the pizza, the candy, the cereal, the cookies, etc all on separate days you will more than satisfy your cravings and easily fit each one into your macros everyday...IIFYM isn't about fitting every single piece of "junk" in your macros for one day...
    if I eat burger and chips one day, i wont crave it the next day. I'll crave something else, so today I might get burger and chips, tomorrow pizza, day after cookies, etc...that's how a proper IIFYM diet regime should work

kime11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kime11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kime11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kime11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kime11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kime11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kime11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kime11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kime11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kime11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kime11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Funny you posted this cause I did the same exact thing, 4 days of eating anything and everything. I can honestly say I felt depressed after all of it and felt lazy all day long. I tried this out because of the lack of energy I had while cutting and a simple refeed day wasn't helping much. Hopefully when this ends on Sunday I can get back into my regular diet and start my 6 week contest prep.

VANCOUVER CANUCKS FUK YEA MAGnitude's Avatar
    MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    8000'sh cals a day isnt that much really
    RIP- LUC BOURDON

GO THE CANUCKS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!