TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How bad for you is Tomato Sauce/Ketchup

I've heard that Tomato Sauce/Ketchup is supposed to be bad for you. But I look at the Nutritional Information on the label and it looks perfectly fine. Can anyone provide any insight?

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    use your own judgement. where have you heard that it's bad? was it a source you trust? is there any proof?

you look at the label and think it's pretty good...that's a good start. what's in the label that makes you think its fine?

i just mean that educating yourself will let you develop your own definition of 'healthy' and 'unhealthy' foods that you can follow for your own health and peace of mind.

FWIW there's nothing wrong with ketchup, just keep it, like most things, in moderation

TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    use your own judgement. where have you heard that it's bad? was it a source you trust? is there any proof?

you look at the label and think it's pretty good...that's a good start. what's in the label that makes you think its fine?

i just mean that educating yourself will let you develop your own definition of 'healthy' and 'unhealthy' foods that you can follow for your own health and peace of mind.

FWIW there's nothing wrong with ketchup, just keep it, like most things, in moderation
    Actually saw it on a topic BB.com posted said it was a no no, that's why I'm asking.

Macros on label are all under 1g so I was confused as to why it was bad.

Only using on bread so I'm hoping it won't have a bad affect.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Whomever told you that is a troglodyte.

Eat the damn tomato sauce, OP.

For further insight, Google, 'lycopene.'
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some foods just need ketchup, no matter how bad it may be nutritionally.

Hey, as long as you aren't eating it like the kid from 'Big Daddy,' then you'll be fine. ("What do you want for lunch?" "30 packets of ketchup...")

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, they say not to have tomato sauce that is in cans because of some chemical sh*t. Personally, I dislike all the sugar in tomato sauce and ketchup so I make my own sugarless and honestly it tastes better. Easy homemade tomato sauce:

Carton (I use POMI because it's in cardboard not metal) of diced tomatos
    Carton of pureed tomatoes
    1 large green Italian pepper (The light green thin-fleshed one, not a green sweet pepper)
    1-2 white onions, diced
    4-6 cloves garlic, roasted in oven and smushed up
    oregano, basil, salt, red pepper flakes to taste (NOTE--if crushing red pepper by hand DO NOT TOUCH YOUR EYES OR NOSE, ow)
    olive oil in pan

Put a little olive oil in your pan. You do not need much. Just coat it.
    Chuck those diced onions in there, put burner on medium low and cover up with a lid and cook until translucent.
    Turn heat up a little and add chopped up Italian green pepper, wait for onions to get a tiny bit of brownness as well.
    Chuck in tomatoes, tomato puree, smushed garlic, and spices and continue to cook on medium low until it reaches desired consistency. I do it uncovered because I like my sauce thick. (That's what she said?)

You could also add olives if you want, mushrooms, eggplant (roast it first), zucchini, whatever. Doesn't need it, this is a good base on its own.

As for ketchup, there are low-sugar versions, but the kind I found has sucralose (which messes with my digestion hardcore!) so I'd just go with regular if you MUST have it and not use a lot. Honestly I stick with mustard most of the time. Ketchup feels like a waste of carb macro to me.

Or if you are ambitious you can make your own ketchup. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/alter...#axzz2WxsMkPCs

CerebralBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CerebralBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CerebralBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CerebralBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CerebralBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CerebralBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CerebralBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CerebralBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CerebralBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CerebralBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CerebralBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, according to Dr. Mucci of the Harvard University School of Public Health, eating 2-3 servings of cooked tomatoes a week reduced the risk of men getting prostate cancer by 40-50%. This study was on ~70k people over a 20 year period.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheeFate View Post
    I've heard that Tomato Sauce/Ketchup is supposed to be bad for you.
    Surely you're joking, right?

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've heard that Tomato Sauce/Ketchup is supposed to be bad for you. But I look at the Nutritional Information on the label and it looks perfectly fine. Can anyone provide any insight?

stay safe

JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm pretty sure most labeling ketchup as "bad" are doing so merely because it can be very high in sugar. Tomato sauce, on the other hand, is typically nowhere close to the same sugar content. I buy the little green cans of straight up tomato sauce, no fillers, no spices, no added anything. Throw that on my pasta with a little pepper, and it's good to go.

ZenZoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZenZoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZenZoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZenZoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZenZoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZenZoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZenZoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZenZoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZenZoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZenZoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZenZoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've never heard anything about either being bad for you. Though you could probably say depending on the brand that Tomato sauce could be healthier because it can be more nutrient dense. As well as some ketchup brands contain high fructose corn syrup. Depends on how much those sort of things matter to you.

I wouldn't worry about it at all though.

activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tomatoes are very good for you, however...Heinz Tomato Ketchup, not so much. Really just because it is loaded with so much effin sugar and/or high fructose corn syrup. I actually can't eat Heinz Ketchup anymore, its way too sweet for my palette. Almost 25% of it is sugar....meh.

IE: There is nothing wrong with Tomatoes themselves or a nice Tomato Sauce. But like all things concerning food, not all products are equal. Read the product labels and choose wisely.

Thanks for all the feedback. This is where I found it, hoping like a lot of articles it's not all 100%.

w ww.bodybuilding.com/fun/just-say-no-to-6-diet-killers.html

Not able to post link, under 50 posts. Might need to copy and paste.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, that contains some astonishly absurd and patently false statements.

activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for all the feedback. This is where I found it, hoping like a lot of articles it's not all 100%.

They cast a pretty wide net with the condiments and sauces. In general I agree, but each product should be judged independently. There ARE ketchup and tomato sauces available that aren't drowned in sugar.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1 tablespoon of ketchup has 19 calories. a tablespoon of oil has 10 times that much.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its pretty bad if you have "too much" of it. And everyone knows about Lycopene.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually saw it on a topic BB.com posted said it was a no no, t
    Thats your problem.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use about 1/4 bottle of ketchup daily, shiz goes good on everything
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bodybuilding.com articles are oddly out of sync in terms of quality sometimes. They push the endo/ecto/mesomorph model a lot and seem to have some weirdly primitive ideas about nutrition... in some articles. Some are great. Can't figure it out.

i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    Bodybuilding.com articles are oddly out of sync in terms of quality sometimes. They push the endo/ecto/mesomorph model a lot and seem to have some weirdly primitive ideas about nutrition... in some articles. Some are great. Can't figure it out.
    so with you there.

i learn much more from some of the more "nutritionally aware" posters on this forum than i ever do on the articles, very strange..
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    This is foremost a supplement sales site (and a very successful one; the largest/most profitable one on the webz), and nothing more as far as the owners are concerned. Everything posted in the 'articles' section of this site is geared towards that one thing. If scientific accuracy and/or proof of truth in content takes an "occasional" hit over there, well, whattayagonnado?

Also, there's little/no editing done in that database to weed out old, outdated articles; they just sit there on the server, waiting to confuse any noob who happens to pull them up.

Something else to consider is why the bbdotcom 'gurus,' like Stoppani, Gethin, Plitt, et al., never post in any of the open forums.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pasta with all-natural straight up tomato sauce right now, ftw.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Something else to consider is why the bbdotcom 'gurus,' like Stoppani, Gethin, Plitt, et al., never post in any of the open forums.
    Remember the "Ask Chris Aceto" thread? Where the answer to every question was suspiciously solved by taking a Chris Aceto brand supplemement....lol
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kadri43fan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Wow, that contains some astonishly absurd and patently false statements.
    What the hell did I just read? No fruits! No Dairy!? What's next no meat? No veggies. NO FOOD. The real goal of any successful diet is to just not eat!

OP the reason why you heard ketchup is bad is because of all the added sugar and fructose corn syrup. Remember moderation is key. I just had grilled cheese today.. without ketchup what's the point? Although I really only like ketchup on burgers, hot dogs, sausages and grilled cheese. I find it disgusting on french fries and KD (and anything else).

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    I use about 1/4 bottle of ketchup daily, shiz goes good on everything
    sounds like you and my uncle could have a ketchup party. i mean, i like it with fries, my burgers and my hot dogs (that's right, back off) but he eats it with damn near everything.

yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    sounds like you and my uncle could have a ketchup party. i mean, i like it with fries, my burgers and my hot dogs (that's right, back off) but he eats it with damn near everything.
    i used to eat tomatoes dipped in ketchup... srs

db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll personally try to just use Heinz low sugar which is just 1g sugar per serving or Oranic. If you're worried about high fructose corn syrup just take that route.
    *Muscle-Tech & Vitargo Sponsored*
    - www.ApexDiets.com - Online Personal Training - Designing Customized Workouts, Diets, Meal Plans, Cardio, Core, and Supplement routines with Unlimited Support since 2002
    - Email: Dave@ApexContestPrep.com

Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ketchup to the top of EVERYTHING!!!!

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    sauce has less sugar